Increasing stats items ?

NoIdea

(I was eventually thinking of the "stats" topic to post that, but I wasn't really sure. If there any topic to post that, signal it to me without hesitation)

This is pure speculation, but I think that the game could have items that you use to definitively increase stats of your character. That would look like the logical continuation of the heart receptacle of Hyrule Warriors, but for any stat and not just HP. Like the heart receptacle of HW, they will be assigned to one specific character. You will won these either by a comeback of the treasure chest mecanic (I heard that it wasn't in any other muso than HW, but choosing to take a detour to get a item would fit the Fire Emblem series and his Treasure chest/villages far away of the road), or in the bonus campaign/adventure/DWA-like/whatever mode (just one thing Tecmo Koei : no more of the "use a compass to know which and where use the item to unlock the right of unlocking an item if you do a A-Rank with a specific character"). That would help differentiate character, as well as upgrading an unused one.

I didn't really follow the information around the game, so did anything like that had been annonced/denied ?

Edited by NoIdea