How do you want to see Lissa fight?

Jedi

Lissa Class Etc  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer

• Sage
    • NUN WITH AXE
    • Other (Describe)
    • Game has both in my opinion (possible class change mechanics)

59 minutes ago, Escalario said:

The sword users so far (outside of Ryoma and Xander) are a little too similar in their way of handling swords.

Uhh... Marth and Corrin are pretty different (Marth utilizes a lot more stabs, acrobatics, and GBA swordmaster teleports while Corrin uses quite a few kicks and partial transformations). The only really comparable units are Chrom and the twins, and even then Chrom has his share of differences and the twins are straight semi-clones.

17 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Uhh... Marth and Corrin are pretty different (Marth utilizes a lot more stabs, acrobatics, and GBA swordmaster teleports while Corrin uses quite a few kicks and partial transformations). The only really comparable units are Chrom and the twins, and even then Chrom has his share of differences and the twins are straight semi-clones.

Yeah even the Twins don't fight entirely the same, something that broke NantenJex's theory when he asked me.

57 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Yeah even the Twins don't fight entirely the same, something that broke NantenJex's theory when he asked me.

That's refreshing to hear. I was worried they would have pretty much the same moves, but then again we haven't really had any good videos of Lianna other than as an enemy.

10 hours ago, Torii said:

That's refreshing to hear. I was worried they would have pretty much the same moves, but then again we haven't really had any good videos of Lianna other than as an enemy.

We do have the Treehouse gameplay which showed her off a little at least. Its the only thing I had to go off though haha.

17 hours ago, Jedi said:

I called them "straight semi-clones"; their basic attack string starts out the same and they have at least one charge attack shared between them (the AOE light arrow attack) but the latter parts of their normal string and other charges seem to be unique.
I've spent way too much time looking at footage.

3 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

I called them "straight semi-clones"; their basic attack string starts out the same and they have at least one charge attack shared between them (the AOE light arrow attack) but the latter parts of their normal string and other charges seem to be unique.
I've spent way too much time looking at footage.

They're essentially already luigified from each other at base, both in stats and moveset.

One thing I've seen that are blatantly different between them is their Musou Attacks.