Squad Assault and Chain Challenge discussion thread

Alexmender

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

R.I.P. I guess you could hide a Brave Axe/Lance/Sword behind her?

On Camus, do you have a 5* Camus of your own? You can put him in the upper right deployment slot, and he can reach the red mage's range (on the opposite side of the forest tile) once the block is broken. I wanted to first-turn KO him with Reinhardt, but that stat inflation is craaaaazy.

I just resorted to bringing Kagerou + Olivia along, but I might have to do something else, since I might actually require Olivia for Map 4.

I don't have a 5* Camus. I have Summer Tiki who can QR kill him I think, or perhaps Anna could do it, but I need to figure out how to get the Red Mage Cav out of the way first.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just resorted to bringing Kagerou + Olivia along, but I might have to do something else, since I might actually require Olivia for Map 4.

I don't have a 5* Camus. I have Summer Tiki who can QR kill him I think, but I need to figure out how to get the Red Mage Cav out of the way first.

Bleh, I wasn't clear enough, I guess. The red mage is parked above a forest tile on that map. A cav unit in the right spot can reach the other side of that forest tile on T1, so the mage will stay and attack instead of moving with Camus.

22 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Bleh, I wasn't clear enough, I guess. The red mage is parked above a forest tile on that map. A cav unit in the right spot can reach the other side of that forest tile on T1, so the mage will stay and attack instead of moving with Camus.

I still have to hold the damage, and killing the Red Mage on Turn 2 leaves me in range of the Lance Peg I think, so it's still not very great...

Okay, I got past the fourth map, now to figure how to not get fucked on the last one. That map is bullshit.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I still have to hold the damage, and killing the Red Mage on Turn 2 leaves me in range of the Lance Peg I think, so it's still not very great...

I was hoping that an allied Camus would be able to counter-KO on the T1 EP, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

You can try baiting the red tome cav to the left instead of the right. That's as far as I got (I stuck Narcian a few tiles up on the left edge) before realizing that I forgot to bring a blue to actually KO him. I might be able to try more things later. ATM I'm thinking Donnel due to where the cav ends up relative to the advancing Michalis, but idk how my 3* one would hold up.

Just now, LordFrigid said:

I was hoping that an allied Camus would be able to counter-KO on the T1 EP, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

You can try baiting the red tome cav to the left instead of the right. That's as far as I got (I stuck Narcian a few tiles up on the left edge) before realizing that I forgot to bring a blue to actually KO him. I might be able to try more things later. ATM I'm thinking Donnel due to where the cav ends up relative to the advancing Michalis, but idk how my 3* one would hold up.

I just had Sully eat the hits for me. I got past alright I guess.

But the last one is a problem. I have to bring Hector, a healer and Azura, then I just slapped on Lucina, but the Lunge Lance guy is annoying af.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just had Sully eat the hits for me. I got past alright I guess.

But the last one is a problem. I have to bring Hector, a healer and Azura, then I just slapped on Lucina, but the Lunge Lance guy is annoying af.

Hm. Gotta admit, I'm caught on that one; I'm guessing Hector doesn't 100-to-0 the Lance Cav in 2 hits. Since you Kagero'd map 2, can you have F!Robin drop Gronnwolf chip from the other side of the left wall as he approaches (instead of running Lucina)? Of course, that probably brings up other issues...

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Hm. Gotta admit, I'm caught on that one; I'm guessing Hector doesn't 100-to-0 the Lance Cav in 2 hits. Since you Kagero'd map 2, can you have F!Robin drop Gronnwolf chip from the other side of the left wall as he approaches (instead of running Lucina)? Of course, that probably brings up other issues...

I beat Map 2 with just F!Robin now, so I can bring Kagerou maybe. I'm considering Hector/Azura/Masked Marth/Celica for Map 5 instead, atm. Masked Marth is a Renewal healer instead of offense.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I beat Map 2 with just F!Robin now, so I can bring Kagerou maybe. I'm considering Hector/Azura/Masked Marth/Celica for Map 5 instead, atm. Masked Marth is a Renewal healer instead of offense.

Yeah, tbh I was going to ask about the Lucina thing, since you mentioned yours is hyper-offense oriented.

Also, you still had Celica open? That should make things easier, yeah =P . Especially with MM to help keep Ragnarok up when she's not busy doing other things. I didn't want to make assumptions about unit availability.

Edited by LordFrigid

This is really hard, I can get to map 5 easily but I don't have enough varied units to withstand that map. I need a way to kill Soren and the red mage in one turn but the inflated stats make this too damn hard.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, tbh I was going to ask about the Lucina thing, since you mentioned yours is hyper-offense oriented.

Also, you still had Celica open? That should make things easier, yeah =P . Especially with MM to help keep Ragnarok up when she's not busy doing other things. I didn't want to make assumptions about unit availability.

My bad, I should have told you what I've been using.

Map 1: Reinhardt / 4* Xander / 4* Camus / 4* Cecilia because I'm not messing around with inflated Ryoma.

Map 2: T-Adept Raven F!Robin / 4* Brave Sword+ Alfonse / 4* Lissa / 4* untrained Legion

Map 3: R Tomebreaker Bunny Lucina / 4* Eirika / Camilla / Ninian

Map 4: 4* Sully / Zanbato Fury Desperation Selena / Quick Riposte Summer Tiki / Death Blow Julia

Stuff I have left for Map 5 (SIed):

- Vantage Bonfire Hector

- Life and Death Desperation Lucina

- Fury Renewal Reciprocal Aid Masked Marth

- Renewal Celica

- Life and Death Vantage Kagerou

- Fury Wings of Mercy Hone Atk Azura

- Spd +3 Hone Spd Bride Lyn

- Fury QR Alm

- QR Sharena

- Fury QR Summer Robin

- Brave Lance+ Effie

My Fury Nowi is still incomplete (no B-skill).

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My bad, I should have told you what I've been using.

Map 1: Reinhardt / 4* Xander / 4* Camus / 4* Cecilia because I'm not messing around with inflated Ryoma.

Map 2: T-Adept Raven F!Robin / 4* Brave Sword+ Alfonse / 4* Lissa / 4* untrained Legion

Map 3: R Tomebreaker Bunny Lucina / 4* Eirika / Camilla / Ninian

Map 4: 4* Sully / Zanbato Fury Desperation Selena / Quick Riposte Summer Tiki / Death Blow Julia

Stuff I have left for Map 5 (SIed):

- Vantage Bonfire Hector

- Life and Death Desperation Lucina

- Fury Renewal Reciprocal Aid Masked Marth

- Renewal Celica

- Life and Death Vantage Kagerou

- Fury Wings of Mercy Hone Atk Azura

- Spd +3 Hone Spd Bride Lyn

- Fury QR Alm

- QR Sharena

- Fury QR Summer Robin

- Brave Lance+ Effie

My Fury Nowi is still incomplete (no B-skill).

Just ran it with Hector/Celica/Dr. Lucina/Azura. My Azura's +10, but she's also -Res so it should balance out.

First off, take Fury off of her.

On T1, Celica drops the bow. Lucina RecAids her in preparation to demolish Soren. Lance infantry should advance up the left path, and red mage up the right. Pull Celica and Lucina back. Station Azura on the opposite side of the breakable wall on the right side.

Watch Azura eat hits from the red mage, and Hector eat hits from the advancing Lances*, for 4 turns.

Have a nice little chuckle to yourself. Or whatever.

*Edit: Red mage can't get to the wall to break it on T1, so Azura tanks him for free, with nothing else able to get to her. Axe cavs are drawn to her, leaving lances as the only enemies coming at Hector. If any axes DO go his way, for w/e reason, there's a Falchion or Ragnarok ready to be slammed into their face.

Edited by LordFrigid

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Just ran it with Hector/Celica/Dr. Lucina/Azura. My Azura's +10, but she's also -Res so it should balance out.

First off, take Fury off of her.

On T1, Celica drops the bow. Lucina RecAids her in preparation to demolish Soren. Lance infantry should advance up the left path, and red mage up the right. Pull Celica and Lucina back. Station Azura on the opposite side of the breakable wall on the right side.

Watch Azura eat hits from the red mage, and Hector eat hits from the advancing Lances*, for 4 turns.

Have a nice little chuckle to yourself. Or whatever.

*Edit: Red mage can't get to the wall to break it on T1, so Azura tanks him for free, with nothing else able to get to her. Axe cavs are drawn to her, leaving lances as the only enemies coming at Hector. If any axes DO go his way, for w/e reason, there's a Falchion or Ragnarok ready to be slammed into their face.

So I actually cleared it before I read this lol. It was just me remembering that I have Wings of Memes on Hector, and abusing it to run like a pussy.

I didn't think it was possible to love Celica more than before.

Squad assault done! Whew...map 5 was hard but I managed it. Soren was hard to kill. Sharena had to tank a hit from him. She lived with 4hp yay! Not a whole lot of SI. Honestly the first 4 maps arent that bad if you have a decent counter to the more troublesome units on the map. 

Map 1: 4*F!Corrin, 5*Hector (bonfire), 4*Sully, 4*Lachesis

Map 2: 5*Klein, 4*Barst, 4*Maria, 5*M!Robin

Map 3: 5*Ryoma +1 (Fury, Vantage, Moonbow, Reposition), 5*Ephraim (Hone speed, Reposition), 4*Lissa, 4*F!Robin

Map 4: 5* Reinhardt (atk+3, Moonbow), 4*Gunter, 5*Xander (bonfire, Swap), 5*Camus

Map 5: 4*Olivia, 5*Nino+3(Fury, Desperation, Glowing fire), Genny, Sharena(reposition)

Alright, it wasn't easy, but I managed to clear the second Squad Assault! The main problem was finding a way to save my important guys for the last map, since that one was pure hell without Reinhardt.

Teams used:

Map 1: 5* Cecilia (TA learned) and  Klein, 4* Barst and Sully

Cecilia deals with Takumi and weakens Sakura, Klein kills Hinoka and Sakura, Sully deals with Ryoma and Barst is a reposition bot (Cecilia can't tank both Takumi and Hinoka). Takumi made it a pretty troublesome map, so I brought in my main counter for colorless units. Really enjoyed seeing the next map...

Map 2: 5* Hector, 4* M!Robin, F!Corrin and Cherche

Hector dealt with Matthew and one thief, and also weakend Serra (the first two managed to knock him out of QR range, so he didn't kill). Cherche finished Serra of, and then helped Robin deal with the final thief. F!Corrin was there as buff bot with Hone Attack. The plan was to let Hector solo the map with some buff bots and maybe let M!Robin help out a bit, but he ended up taking more damage then I thought. Luckely Cherche managed to help out.

Map 3: 5* Linde and M!Corrin, 4* Serra, 3* F!Robin

Basicly a Linde solo, apart from Corrin dealing with the axe cav. She damages the armor, tanks and almost counter kills Tharja, gets healed and counter kills Robin, then kills the armor, gets healed and counter kills Tharja. Linde OP (oh, and Corrin deals with the axe cav after Linde is done with evryone else). I thought F!Robin would be useful to deal with her male counterpart or the axe cav, but she ended up being rather useless.

Map 4: 5* Camus (Fury and Bonfire), Elise (Rehabilitate) and Roy, 4* Gunter

Some hot Camus on Camus action! Pretty much Camus dealing with evrything apart from Michealis. who Roy was for. Elise kept Camus healty and Gunter was there as buff bot. He could actually tank a hit from Camus and deal with the pegasi, but bad positioning and Michealis being annoying ment Camus did all the work.

Map 5: 5* Reinhardt (DB, LB, Draw Back), Nino (Fury, Moonbow) and Ryoma (Reposition, Vantage), 4* Olivia

By far the most annoying map, so I figured out a way to save my power houses for this. Pretty basic strategy, as Nino and Rein just killed evrything before it came close to me, with Olivia and Ryoma supporting them.

Honestly, this was way more difficult then the first one, but it was still rather fun. Actually having to think and redesign my teams can also be fun once in a while :P

Map 1: Xander, Leo (Takes out Takumi where Olwen left off as he gets into combat range), Berkut (Brave Lance to take out Ryoma) and Olwen (Damage Takumi and gets out of the way thanks to teammate drawback).

Map 2: Robin, Cecelia (both of them have TA so made quick work of it with their Raven tomes), Mist and Ninian.

Map 3: Sonya (battles Robin), Mae (battles Tharja), Genny (back up but wasn't really needed for it apparently) and Alm (battles incoming axe).

Map 4: Niles (Brave Bow takes out the cav mage and incoming flier) Olivia (TA equipped and providing support to Niles to attack again while about to intercept Michallis given he has Iote's Shield to not take much from Niles) Titantia (intercepts Camus) and Linde (providing back up as a attack healer).

Map 5: Hector (Pavise to intercept the close ranged enemies), Ryoma (covering the right side of the map to counterattack the distant ranged enemies and doesn't get doubled due to his spd and can especially take a hit from the enemy archer), Azura (providing support) and Elise (healing mainly Hector and 1 or 2 heals Ryoma during the course of the battle and has Heavenly Light).

The last map was the hardest like oh gods... I managed to avoid dealing with Soren and I think another axe cav? Which I then had to make my units move to the upper right side of the map due to those two coming and there was no way Hector was going to survive them both so he pivoted safely out of range but even the new lance cav was coming around who had Pass and Azura managed to survive against him after Elise healed her because Savage Blow happened once earlier. I had to restart this Squad Assault 3 or 4 times I believe so I just barely made it through here and so with that... *equips Squad Ace B on Berkut for 32 Def*

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

The new Squad Assault was pretty fun. Here were my teams:

Map 1: Reinhardt, Camus, 4* Gunter, 4* Legion (he didn't do anything). My Reinhardt is -Atk, so he needed both the Hone Cav buff from Gunter and Goad from Camus to take out Takumi. He took out Takumi, Camus repositioned him. Next turn, Reinhardt takes out Ryoma, and then it's just mopping up the remains.

Map 2: Hector (Bonfire, Vantage), 4* Boyd (Reciprocal Aid), 4* Maria (Rehabilitate), and 4* Michalis (didn't do anything). Strategy is pretty simple: Hector tanks the daggers while Maria and Boyd kept him healed up.

Map 3: Est (Brave Lance+, LnD3, Drag Back, Reposition), 4* Nino (Fury 3), 4* Olivia (Ruby Sword), and 4* Sakura (think she had Fortify Def, but she didn't do much). I had Nino delete the armored lance knight, then Est repositioned her and Olivia danced, and I put her where she would tank and kill Robin. Tharja starts coming down, and Est kills her. Drag Back might have been important for positioning, because Est needed to be danced by Olivia to get out of the way of the axe cav. Olivia tanks the axe cav, and we finish it off.

Map 4: Roy, Summer Tiki (QR, Swap), Rebecca (Brave Bow), and 4* Ursula. I had someone break the block, and sent Ursula up to attack the red cav mage with her native Blarwolf. Everyone else advanced into the woods or towards the left side of the map. The red cav mage attacks Ursula, and Ursula finishes it off on my turn, and I have Rebecca shoot down the pegasus. The enemy Camus was coming around the top and down the left side of the map. I know Summer Tiki's Swap was needed for positioning somewhere in there, and she tanks Camus while Roy takes on Michalis.

Map 5: Azura, Xander (Hone Cav, QR2, Bonfire, Reposition), 4*+6 Cecilia (+Spd) (Gronnblade, Hone Cav, Spd+1 Seal), Priscilla (Rehabilitate, Ward Cav). My Cecilia needed the Spd seal because, with that and a Hone Cav buff, she had 35 spd, which was necessary in order for her not to be doubled by Soren on the final turn.

Map 1 was by far the hardest one for me, but after a few tries, I managed to clear the new Squad Assault:

Map 1 (5* TAdept Raven Cecilia, 5* Effie, 5*+1 Ninian, 5* S.Gaius): Positioned everyone in T1. T2, Cecilia attacks Takumi, Effie pivots over Cecilia to shield her from Ryoma. Cecilia gets danced to finish Pineappleboy. T3, Effie finishes Ryoma and Gaius kills Hinoka with Ninians help. Sakura attacks but whatever. T4, Effie pivots over Cecilia to get out of Sakuras range, and Cecilia 1vs1 her to death.

Map 2 (5* Hector, 4* Sheena, 4* Wendy, 4* Lissa): Typical Vantage/Bonfire Hector, Sheena and Wendy were only there for Armorbuffs, and to fill out the space. Anyway, T1, buffed Hector pulls the enemies from the tile east of the mountain, the other armors surround him, Sheena to his right, Wendy to his south. T2, Hector moves south, Sheena and Wendy to the east. Matthew attacks Wendy, and the other daggers suicide into hector. T3, Wendy moves east, and Hector attacks Matthew. Matthew suicides in EP, as does Serra a Turn later.

Map 3 (5* Nino (+Spd; standard Moonbow/Fury3/Desp. build), 5* Eirika (RallyDef, Fort.Res Seal), 5* Cordelia (Reposition), 4* Serra): T1, Buffed Nino deletes the Armor. Cord repositions her to the left. Eirika keeps standing south of Nino. EP1, Tharja moves to the left. T2, Cord moves 1 South, Eirika moves 1 east out of the danger zone. Buffed Nino stays at the Edge of Robins attack-range. EP2 Robin suicides. T3, Eirika moves north of Nino to rally her and gets repositioned to the east from Cordelia. Fully buffed Nino can barely ORKO Tharja, while Eirika shields the group from the AxeCav. T4, Nino finishes the Axecav. Serra chills the entire battle in the southwest corner doing nothing.

Map 4 (5* Klein, 5* Cherche (Braveaxe+, DB3), 4* Olivia, 5* Lilina (Axebreaker)): Klein gets deployed on the rightmost slot, Olivia in the second righthand slot. T1, Klein destroys the Wall, gets danced and kills the Mageknight. Rest moves towards the middle. T2, Klein shoots down the approaching Pegknight. T3, Lilina burns Michalis and T4, Cherche onerounds Camus. Olivia helps with positioning to pick out the enemies one by one during T2-4.

Map 5 (4* Subaki, 5* Camus, 5* Priscilla, 5* Xander (Siegfried unequipped): To be honest, I pretty much only mimicked MKV's old strat here, with Xander replacing Stahl, Camus doing Donnys Job and Priscilla being the Healer. If this map wouldn't have been in slot 5, I would have probably figured out something on my own, but I was far too lazy to replay 1-4 over and over again.

Edited by SakuraFish

8 hours ago, Astellius said:

Map 2: Hector (Bonfire, Vantage), 4* Boyd (Reciprocal Aid), 4* Maria (Rehabilitate), and 4* Michalis (didn't do anything). Strategy is pretty simple: Hector tanks the daggers while Maria and Boyd kept him healed up.

Awesome.

Path of Radiance representation!

Edited by Vince777

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Awesome.

Path of Radiance representation!

Yes! I'm fielding Boyd before he's even been released! PoR represent!

I actually meant Boey though. Oops!

But there really needs to be more Tellius characters in this game!

Finally beat it before I went to sleep last night.

Map 1: Started with Flier Emblem to abuse the terrain. Cherche one-rounded Takumi with Goad/Hone Fliers, then my flier squad spammed re-position to dance around the survivors.

Map 2: A Kagero slaughter with Sakura for healing, Olivia for dancing and Lukas to distract the foes. I was a bit dumb and sometimes Serra ended up KOing Lukas when I took too long.

Map 3: Summer Elise took out blue knight and Robin with ease. I let some benchwarmers handle the rest.

Map 4: Got stuck here for a while. Had to give Soren Triangle Adept and Lancebreaker (1) to safely KO the blue flier and Camus. Without it, he got doubled by Camus. Linde handled the red cav mage, while Roy tanked Michalis. Roy didn't have TA so he actually took massive damage, oops.

Map 5: I was a bit worried, but somehow did it the first time with my veteran team of young Tiki, Azura, Bride Cordelia and Nino. It was pretty much Cordelia and Nino cleaning up shop, although I was sloppy and got forced into the north-east corner. Thankfully by then, it was turn 6.

Edited by VincentASM

Just beat squad assault! My teams:

Map 1: Narcian, Serra (needs rehabilitate), Alfonse (anyone with reposition works), and 5 star Effie (make sure she isn't -Atk)

The idea is to heal Effie as she tanks and gets repositioned around by Alfonse while getting healed. Narcian is obvious :P

Map 2: 5 star Male Robin and...

fpKdMlw.png

LEL

Map 3: 5 star Anna (needs draw back), Sharena (needs HP seal), Olivia and 5 star Celica (gave her Draconic Aura and Life and death)

Celica kills the armor with a dance while Anna draws her back to stay away from Tharja. Next turn Anna attacks Robin, Sharena gets danced to attack tharja, and Celica finishes her off. Sharena needs HP seal to tank the ax who Celica also kills. Anna kills Robin and you're done!

Map 4: Michalis (has QR), Cordelia (has fortify fliers), 5 star Furynewel +Spd Alm, and MVP 5 star counter killer Oboro of awesomeness 

This is one is convoluted a little heh

Michalis hits the breakable block on the left turn one with Riceload moving 2 spaces up on his left side. Oboro hits the breakable block on the right while Alm moves up and inside. After that, michalis kills the spear, and kills the red mage with a proc blazing thunder while Alm fights enemy michalis and Oboro tanks enemy camus who gets chipped down by Michalis for the final blow

Map 5: 5 star Azura, Nino, Jaffar, and Lyn

I don't even remember what I did,

But I did it LOL

Particularly difficult. Ike's stage at the end just made the assault evil. Especially when it completely throws the original format out the window because everyone still has their skills there. In the end though it was a matter of saving my most powerful units for the last stage because I always burnt them before knowing what was waiting at the end. Helped though when I realized that it didn't matter who my 3rd or 4th unit was for quite a few of the stages. Basically taking Delthea and Bridelia out of stage 1 and taking Nino out of stage 3 was the key.

Stage 1: Camus, Cherche, Olivia, Sakura (Does nothing) - Cherche needed ATK+1 Seal or she would leave Takumi with 1HP. +ATK Brave Cherche with DB no less. These stats are ridiculous. She destroys him, gets danced and destroys Hinoka. Camus kills Ryoma on turn 2 with the help of a dance, Cherche tanks Sakura and kills her, done. Initially wasted both Delthea and Bridelia (who did nothing!) on this map.

Stage 2: Kagero, Wrys, Ogma, Effie (Does nothing) - Thought Effie would do something but she was useless. Kagero basically baits and deals with the first ninja and careful positioning allows me to take out the other two in a single turn. Ogma tanks Serra for a turn and we wipe her out. Initially wasted Cherche on this map.

Stage 3: Soren, B!Caeda, Athena, Mae (Does nothing) - Brought Nino along to have 2 greens at first, Soren for Lancebreaker for the Armor and Nino to hold M!Robin at bay but I always needed a unit to drag the greens back after attacking the armor or Tharja would one-shot them. After I made B!Caeda attack the armor I realized she killed two birds with one stone (after seeing @Bartozio's post using Linde, I pretty much used B!Caeda in her place) 2 rounding Tharja and weakening the Armor. Soren 2 rounds Robin, B!Caeda takes care of Tharja. After a bit of repositioning, Soren finishes the armor and Athena baits and ORKO's the axe cav. After changing my strategy I didn't even need a 4th unit at all. Initially wasted Nino and S!Robin, respectively on this map.

Stage 4: M!Marth, Faye, Takumi, Lukas - Would have been a lot easier if I had equipped my +SPD Takumi instead of +HP, I kept forgetting and the +SPD one could ORKO the red mage cav. Everyone played a part here. Marthcina baited and killed Michalis. Bravefaye ORKO'ed the flyer. Takumi kills the red mage cav and Lukas takes down the extremely bulky camus. The key was to let Camus approach and for Threaten ATK 3 to do it's work, otherwise Camus would kill him first. Initially tried Ursula in place of Takumi but she couldn't oneshot or even 2 round the mage cav and was useless everywhere else.

Stage 5: Delthea, Nino, Bridelia, Xander - Didn't have any of these units at first and got demolished using leftovers. Last try was cake though. Just bomb everything before it bombs you. I didn't kill Soren but took out most of the other units and just ran away near the end with little difficulty. 

Edited by Zeo

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

A 3–4⋆ no-SI Squad Assault 2 clear by yorotsruu yorotsruu, featuring hot Obstruct action and unarmed Xander!

Obstruct action is what I live for

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

A 3–4⋆ no-SI Squad Assault 2 clear by yorotsruu yorotsruu, featuring hot Obstruct action and unarmed Xander!

Saw that on Reddit and I think the OP said yorotsruuu yorotsruuu used a +Def, -Res Matthew for the fifth map. OP tried using neutral Matthew and the red mage wouldn't go towards the right where he and Felicia were.

Edit: thread link: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6sdakq/yorotsruus_4_no_si_squad_assault_2_clear/.

Edited by Kaden