Jedi's Roster Predictions

Jedi

13 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

Ryoma dual wields??? Wow! I never knew! But judging from this video, https://youtu.be/O8KQp71d5OU?t=578 it doesn't seem like Ryoma dual wields. He's only shown for a bit though so it could be just in some moves? Could you show me where you found out he dual wields? Because Raijinto is only one sword, I know you know that (:lol:) but it'd be a bit strange in my opinion, like would he dual wield Raijinto + some random sword or does Raijinto split into two?

Since I just found out Ryoma dual wields I feel Navarre isn't very likely now. Hm. A slow powerhouse would definitely fit Ogma, though, you are right. I just think that since SD already may be shafted on reps, they'd try to squeeze out Tiki, Caeda, Hardin, Camus, and Linde/Merric and maybe save the rest of the swordies (if there are any) for Awakening, maybe Fates/both.

Its just in a few select moves, its kind of selective like how Lucina & Chrom use a bow & spear, or I could just be imagining things. I'm pretty sure I saw him dual wield in some footage though.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pokechu said:

Ryoma dual wields??? Wow! I never knew! But judging from this video, https://youtu.be/O8KQp71d5OU?t=578 it doesn't seem like Ryoma dual wields. He's only shown for a bit though so it could be just in some moves? Could you show me where you found out he dual wields? Because Raijinto is only one sword, I know you know that (:lol:) but it'd be a bit strange in my opinion, like would he dual wield Raijinto + some random sword or does Raijinto split into two?

Since I just found out Ryoma dual wields I feel Navarre isn't very likely now. Hm. A slow powerhouse would definitely fit Ogma, though, you are right. I just think that since SD already may be shafted on reps, they'd try to squeeze out Tiki, Caeda, Hardin, Camus, and Linde/Merric and maybe save the rest of the swordies (if there are any) for Awakening, maybe Fates/both.

He doesn't dual wield all the time, only for certain attacks.  In his pair-up musou finisher (check around 11:03) he uses both Raijinto and a sword made of lightning that disappears immediately afterwards.

On 7/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, YotsuMaboroshi said:

He doesn't dual wield all the time, only for certain attacks.  In his pair-up musou finisher (check around 11:03) he uses both Raijinto and a sword made of lightning that disappears immediately afterwards.

Yeah, its just for the occasional move, I mean if they REALLY wanted to make Navarre dual wield they would, but I think they wanted to have the Fates character do it because it was an animation feature of theirs.