And, I'm back with a new randomizer because my old one's save stopped working. I'm not going to bother with a long intro, so I'm just going to start again right away.

Also the format for the spoiler tags is:

top-screenshots/commentary

middle-new units/unit ratings 

bottom-level ups

WRc4sIp.png

And here's the settings I used. The growth randomization was a bit more extreme

Jztp6KZ.png

Okay, so our Roy replacement is none other than Clarine, which is fitting because she randomized into a Lord in the previous file.

cgcH0YV.png

And our Marcus replacement is Shin, who is really good from the looks of things.

MyOAnWS.png

And we also get a healer early on in the form of Lilina.

Pt8YCaf.png

It's you!

ZL5N7xW.png

And you too! Although from the looks of his growths, he may just be able to carry on the legacy of Bartre, unlike Juno who I can actually bench this time (rejoice!)

LjV1XOx.png

And then Cecilia, the thiefiest Thief to have ever turned to thievery.

AbDuFtg.png

Shin immediately impresses.

k694v7l.png

Clarine, not so much.

czHmzJb.png

Holy Hell, this boss is legitimately pretty scary.

lIgzrRA.png

Thankfully, Shin saves the day.

Jztp6KZ.png

HP: 5%

STR/MAG: 70%

SKL: 90%

SPD: 5%

LCK: 5% 

DEF: 5%

RES: 85%

Comments: She's just Skill, Magic, and Resistance with nothing else to her name. She's previous run Juno bad.

Rating: 3/10

cgcH0YV.png

STR/MAG: 50%

SKL: 50%

SPD: 40%

LCK:  5%

DEF: 65%

RES: 40%

Comments: He's a very solid unit with quite well rounded growths for the most part, and one of the many following in the footsteps of previous run Bartre. Yeah, there are multiple Bartre tier Wyverns this time. 

Rating: 7/10

MyOAnWS.png

HP: 75%

STR/MAG: 45%

SKL: 40%

DEF: 25%

RES: 60%

Comments: Basically, Lilina is a very slow anti-magic wall with the potential to gain decent offense with good enough rng. This is basically all she has going for her, other than availability.

Rating: 4/10

Pt8YCaf.png

HP: 50%

SKL: 5%

LCK: 25%

RES: 35%

Comments: Once again, she's awful. Thankfully, I can just bench her and be done with it, unlike the last randomizer where she also sucked.

LjV1XOx.png

HP: 115%

STR/MAG: 85%

RES: 5%

Comments: Words cannot describe how awful she is. All of her growths except her abnormally high HP and Strength are 5%, and her bases mostly suck. Here's to hoping we get a better Thief in the future.

Rating: 0/10

ZL5N7xW.png

HP: 50%

STR/MAG: 50%

SKL: 20%

LCK: 35%

DEF: 45%

RES: 60%

Comments: Barth is a tank strapped to a wyvern on both ends of the spectrum. He's insanely bulky and powerful, but his Speed and Skill are literally nonexistent. But still, we've already encountered another follower of Bartre.

Rating: 6/10

No level ups this time, was just Shin having a field day.

Edited by Crystallized Silver

5 hours ago, Crystallized Silver said:

WRc4sIp.png

idk if this is what you intended but increasing growths by 100% increases every individual stat growth for every enemy class by 100%, it doesn't try to distribute the growths evenly through each stat or anything (if that's what you wanted you'll probably want to set it to 15% instead)

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I learned this the hard way when I did an FE7 randomizer, it ended in the prologue with Batta becoming actually impossible to defeat

With that said though if FE6 treats enemy growths the way FE8 does enemy growths that are more than 27% will underflow and (excluding bosses evidently) they'll never actually get any stronger in those areas, they'll still be incredibly intimidating in the areas that don't underflow though

5 hours ago, Crystallized Silver said:
  Hide contents

Jztp6KZ.png

SKL: 90%

Comments: She's just Skill, Magic, and Resistance with nothing else to her name. She's previous run Juno bad.

Micaiah, is that you??? (Well Micaiah is Luck instead of Skill, but still)

Edited by Stocke

And now for Chapter 2. The units are slowly but surely getting better. Also, minor spoilers but all of my Mages and Shamans are pretty bad judging by their growths, because being meguca is suffering.

SX4P3es.png

Our first new unit is Elphin, and he's just about as cripplingly overspecialized as was in the previous run.

syGNgFr.png

Milady is also a unit riddled with a myriad of problems, despite being useful in vanilla.

XBNetUV.png

Dieck is a unit I guess. Not an outrageously good or bad one, but still a unit.

ZTlc9ws.png

Perceval, though, is basically an unpromoted Jagen.

Ronb4tI.png

Lot's Constitution is too poor to be using axes, but he's stuck with them anyways. The universe is cruel.

BXhAsKV.png

dear god her all of her flesh is gone please someone put this poor girl out of her misery

n38HdNY.png

Lance didn't want his flesh to fall off like Miledy's, so he decided to turn himself into a copper statue specifically to prevent himself from meeting the same fate. Also, this is one of the cooler broken palettes I've gotten.

7EGPol6.png

This strategy won't fail (even though it fell apart once Shin reached them).

SX4P3es.png

HP: 45%

STR: 25%

SKL: 10%

SPD: 60%

LCK: 50%

DEF: 90%

RES: 15%

Comments: He's a fast wall with no offense whatsoever. His Strength base is so low it will even prevent him from doing chip damage in the midgame. He's an absolute mess of a unit who is destined to forever sit on the bench.

syGNgFr.png

HP: 30%

MAG: 35%

SKL: 60%

DEF: 30%

Comments: She is somehow even worse than Clarine, which is saying a lot. I guess your flesh being melted away does that to you.

Rating: 2/10

XBNetUV.png

HP: 55%

STR: 80%

LCK: 55%

RES: 25%

Comments: While his Strength growth is through the roof, his 5% Speed growth is absolutely unacceptable for a Myrmidon, and he doesn't even make up for it in the way of bulk. He is basically a physical Lilina without any Resistance.

Rating: 4/10

ZTlc9ws.png

HP: 60%

STR: 5%

SPD: 80%

LCK: 45%

RES: 25%

Comments: He's basically all Speed and HP and nothing else. My, how the mighty fall.

Rating:3/10

Ronb4tI.png

STR: 75%

SPD: 60%

LCK: 10%

RES: 125%

Comments: Lance is incredibly bizarre. He's an amazing mage killer with an over 100% Resistance growths, and the rest of his growths lean towards him being an extreme glass cannon with egregious accuracy issues. He's basically going to instakill any mages he can actually hit.

BcQPpuc.png

Expect most of her level ups to look like this.

A6BYjsk.png

1 minute ago, Hylian Air Force said:

How bad were Chad and Lugh that you came to that conclusion?

Chad was replaced with Yoder and Lugh's replacement was a healer, and Slater also happened to have ridiculously inflated stats for this early in the game.

U8rVrJl.png

Just now, Crystallized Silver said:

Chad was replaced with Yoder and Lugh's replacement was a healer, and Slater also happened to have ridiculously inflated stats for this early in the game.

U8rVrJl.png

15 con, 15 speed, and 20 skill? Damn, ain't nuthin' touching that.

I'm going to bundle the first two chapters together. The settings I'm using are the exact same as previously minus the 100% enemy growth boost.

ouBJ4Ge.png

I regret everything.

C3fdR4D.png

Another Knight?

usALCNP.png

Thankfully, she isn't as bad as last time.

IkWUYN8.png

Hugh, however, is very bad.

X9EMINU.png

Hooray, early game burglaries.

1pjU0HW.png

A third Knight? What is this, some kind of sick joke?

prm9TYF.png

I'm right with you on going to the dark side in this instance, Lilina.

1IJZRbl.png

The first new unit of Chapter 2 is a second Archer. Hooray?

29c65zz.png

We do get a Lord to make up for it, however.

eU9WrnH.png

And a healer.

fhMvAbB.png

And one of my favorite classes.

Lk2ohDr.png

I'm convinced the game wants me to suffer at this point.

ZNc2R07.png

This was his second crit in a row.

09qIdjE.png

That mess is finally over.

ouBJ4Ge.png

HP:  5%

STR/MAG: 95%

RES: 5%

Comments: You know how I tend to say units are nothing but a certain stat when they have a high growth in one stat and pretty low growths in others? Niime is an instance of that not being an exaggeration. She is literally nothing but Strength. And the worst part is she is our Lord.

Rating: 0/10

C3fdR4D.png

LCK: 10%

DEF: 70%

RES: 50%

Comments: I think terrible to "not good but still as usable as a Knight in FE6 could ever be" Knights is going to be a recurring theme in this.

Rating: 5/10

usALCNP.png

HP: 90%

STR/MAG: 60%

SPD: 25%

DEF: 40%

RES: 45%

Comments: She's pretty usable even with the low Speed growth thanks to her surprisingly high bulk.

IkWUYN8.png

STR/MAG: 65%

SKL: 65%

SPD: 10%

LCK: 45%

Comments: His Speed and bulk are both incredibly low, which completely kills any chance of viability.

X9EMINU.png

HP: 35%

STR/MAG: 35%

SKL: 45%

SPD: 75%

RES: 90%

Comments: Her Strength is quite a bit on the low side, but her insane Speed means she's going to be an absolutely phenomenal Thief.

1pjU0HW.png

HP: 20%

STR/MAG: 80%

DEF: 25%

RES: 80%

Comments: Cecilia, you are terrible at being a Knight.

1IJZRbl.png

HP: 150%

STR/MAG: 5%

SKL: 15%

SPD: 25%

DEF: 10%

RES: 65%

Comments: It's depressing to see how hard she's fallen after how amazing she was in the first run.

Rating: 2/10

29c65zz.png

HP: 65%

STR/MAG: 5%

SKL: 85%

SPD: 45%

LCK: 60%

DEF: 55%

RES: 55%

Comments: Chad is very weird. He's a fast wall with no offensive capabilities. But still, a Binding Blade user is a Binding Blade user.

eU9WrnH.png

STR/MAG: 35%

SKL: 20%

SPD: 45%

LCK: 30%

DEF: 90%

RES: 75%

Comments: She is basically an exaggerated rendition of Moulder the Boulder, with a staggering 90% Defense growth. Her Magic growth is low but if Clarine can be great in vanilla with a roughly the same Magic growth, then Lalum will probably be good with that and her insane bulk on both ends of the spectrum.

fhMvAbB.png

HP: 20%

SKL: 95%

RES: 30%

Comments: He really can't make up for his lack of Speed by being very bulky thanks to having only a 30% growth in both defenses.

Lk2ohDr.png

HP: 15%

STR/MAG: 85%

SPD: 40%

LCK: 80%

DEF: 40%

Comments: No, your eyes do not deceive you. That is an Archer with extreme accuracy issues. But still, he can at least make up for that with a mediocre Speed growth and very high Strength.

Rating: 6/10

vUbSvCn.png

DdtWrGp.png

2tkxgWN.png

6lD5XV6.png

XsezEVq.png

IKphNhN.png

VIts2E1.png

3HaWnrT.png