July 2017 Tempest Trials: Which units do you use as your main team?

Now that a day has passed since the start of this month's Tempest Trials, I'm curious about what other units other people have been using. So, if anyone wants to share, this topic is available for all! 

And just to break the ice, I'll share mine: Marth/Masked Lucina (working on a Healcina build), Nino (Fury+Desperation Bladetome user), Bride Caeda (Blessed Bouquet's bonus effect has come in handy), and Azura (singer).

I use Mae, Barst, Takumi with vantage, and Elise with Rehabilitate. My other team is Bunny Lucina with Rally Speed and Blarblade, Tharja with Rally Speed, Lucina with Rally Defense, and Lissa.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It's a bit different. Like, I've been using Luke/s!Lucina/Boey/Lissa as my primary team because they have room to gain Hero Merit (and for the bonus, in Boey's case), which is appropriate to bring up in this thread but I wouldn't mention it in that one because I wouldn't say any of them have had particularly noteworthy performances.

Although it could also go in the general TT thread.

Has there ever been a situation where a thread posted itself twice? There's duplicate posts but duplicate threads are a whole 'nother beast.

My main issue is fitting Lukas onto my team while also packing a Reinhardt and Bride Cordelia. That doesn't leave room for a Dancer and a healer, and surrendering with a bonus unit reduces would cut down on my score even if I went deathless for every map.

I don't have a main team, I at least need 2 teams to beat 5 fights lol, so I have... the 4 main teams:

* Sharena, Leo, Effie and Bride!Cordelia - This one for the bonus, and they can kill stuffs, I have been winning 2 o 3 fights with them if I don't have "green spam" or full mage team.

* Oboro, Lyn, Takumi and Michalis - It works better than what you think

* Ursula, Frederick, Camus and Olivia - These can win 4 fights if everything goes fine

*Xander, Olivia, Nino and Linde - Final map team, they can beat it even asleep

I'm not sure if it's the same as the other thread, which asks for your most valuable player... So I'll answer, even though I've given them all shoutouts in the other thread, I mostly focussed on the one who did all the work in that one (as the MVP). 

Main Team - Reinhardt, Xander, Azura and Alm. 

This team finishes off the rounds 7/10 times. The only times they don't tend to be when I've made a mistake (like forgetting about stupid WoM Faye. Seriously, these maps make me hate her more and more. I started off with a dislike of her. Now she is pretty much my second most disliked character in the series -.- .

Reinhardt pretty much does the main body of slaughtering. Alm gives the bonus and helps Xander with the green units. Because of his healing, I can use him to bait a little bit as well. Azura's role is obvious, though she occasionally doubles to damage Celica enough for Reinhardt to finish her off if I haven't been able to activate Moonbow. 

Main team is Alm/Genny/Nowi/Julia.

Once i get to Celica or my main team dies, i switch to Hose Emblem featuring Xander/Camus/Reinhardt/Cecillia.

If Horse Emblem dies, i just use whoever has super-effective move WTA with the remaining enemies

My original team consisted of B!Cordelia, Azura, Olivia, and Alm.

Now, I replaced Olivia with Reinhardt and I have a much easier time on the last map.

My primary team is Alm/Tharja/S Camilla/Cordelia.

Everyone but Alm was also on my team for the last tempest too. They're just too good in it to not use them again, even if that means sucking up all the SP and they're already long since maxed on HM. Meanwhile aside from the bonus, Alm subs in for the healer I'd otherwise run and has been doing a great job at it.

My backup team is just Xander/Camus and 2 other horses thrown together, and luckily I rarely need them unless Cordelia falls on the last map and I can't finish without her.

I am, well, "in between" primary teams, at the moment. I started this Trial with Masked Lucina, Faye, Est, and Cherche as my main team. Masked Lucina was running a medic build. She had Renewal 2, so she recovered 20 HP at the start of every map, and every third turn. I also gave her HP +4 and an HP +3 seal, so she had 50 HP--which is enough to heal even my HP+ Cherche to full health. Est and Cherche run brave builds with flier buffs.

However, both Lucina and Cherche maxed out their HM, so I'm aiming not to use them. And both Est and Faye are hovering around 1,500 HM. I don't want to waste the Hero Merit from this. Also, I recently pulled a 4* Boey, so I've been training him up. I've been using a team that includes him to start my runs, and he's almost up to level 40 now. I've been using a team that has Boey, needs SP, and usually dies in a few maps. Fun!

I'm just mostly using teams I don't use elsewhere to build up their hero merit. I could breeze through the whole thing with my cavalry team but they've all maxed out. 

1st team:
Charlotte
Alfonse
Anna
Sakura

2nd team:
Sharena
Michalis
Seliph
Lachesis

3rd team to take on Celica
Mae