Who are you interested in maining/using the most so far?

Anacybele

Who are you maining so far?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you'll main and use the most!

• Marth
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Ryoma
    • Xander
    • Frederick
    • Robin
    • Lissa
    • Lucina
    • Rowan
    • Lianna

We have more characters to choose from now, so new poll!

Who do you want to try maining and using the most?

For me, the obvious answer is Freddy! Gotta give love to the best knight and favorite in the series other than Ike.<3 Ryoma will also be up there though, since he's another favorite of mine and I love that he's still literally kicking people to death lol. And that's all so far for me. I'll probably use female Corrin sometimes too, but her open thighs still bug me a lot even though I like the rest of her design. I hate Xander as a character, but his horse looks so damn fun that I might use him sometimes as well just for that. But Freddy and Ryoma are the top two for me right now, no question.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probably won't be getting this game but so far out of the characters revealed chrom is really the only one I like

although robin looks like he'd be pretty fun to play as, and his style looks a lot more interesting than chrom's to me

so i'd probably start with chrom but robin would definitely be the first i'd try after that

Just now, Glaceon Sage said:

Xander.  Those horse acrobatics.

If I ever get a switch, anyway.

The game will be on New 3DS too, Glac, if you have that.

But yeah, I really really hope Xander's horse means Frederick's horse will be badass like that too!

Just now, Anacybele said:

But yeah, I really really hope Xander's horse means Frederick's horse will be badass like that too!

I only have an old 3DS XL, so yeah.  Can't play the 3DS version.

I can only hope Leo's horse is as insanely agile as his bro's, assuming he gets in.  

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

I only have an old 3DS XL, so yeah.  Can't play the 3DS version.

I can only hope Leo's horse is as insanely agile as his bro's, assuming he gets in.  

Oh, bummer... Hope you get one of the two eventually, at least!

We'll just hope all horses are like Xander's! Heh heh.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't add the twins to the poll. How did I forget them? >_<

EDIT2: There we go now. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I tend to prefer playing with units first before I pick a main, but I am looking forward to trying out Lissa eventually. With the info we got from the new demo her playstyle looks to be pretty cool, plus healing utility could be nice.

Do you even need to ask? It's gotta be the Lobster. I love him too much for him not to be my main, and I just love Swordmasters in general. Robin would be next on the list, partly because I like him as well, and partly because his magic moveset seems like it could be fun and would add some variety compared to Ryoma's physical moves.

Edited by Raijinto

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It'll be on the New 3DS? I had no idea! At first I didn't care at all for this game because I didn't have a Switch, but now I'm super hyped!

To answer the poll, I chose Corrin and Lucina. Lissa maybe because her swinging axes looks interesting. I'll try Robin too because the magic looks nice!

Edited by Carter

1 minute ago, Carter said:

It'll be on the New 3DS? I had no idea! At first I didn't care at all for this game because I didn't have a Switch, but now I'm super hyped!

Yeah, this was confirmed awhile ago. lol

Figures that I'm the only one interested in Frederick so far... But that's understandable because he's the only one we haven't seen gameplay for when taking that French demo into account. I do wish he got more love though. :(

Robin, Lissa, and Xander. Robin in particular since the male version is my favorite FE character and from the sounds of it, he'll go the spellcaster way with both thunder and dark magic in his arsenal.

3 minutes ago, Folt said:

Robin, Lissa, and Xander. Robin in particular since the male version is my favorite FE character and from the sounds of it, he'll go the spellcaster way with both thunder and dark magic in his arsenal.

Still a shame he doesn't rain down Mjolnir as his Awakening attack.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Still a shame he doesn't rain down Mjolnir as his Awakening attack.

Well, he apparently does have an attack where he summons a lightning beam from above, so it could have been made into a normal attack of his moveset.

Just now, Folt said:

Well, he apparently does have an attack where he summons a lightning beam from above, so it could have been made into a normal attack of his moveset.

Seems like overkill, but this is a warriors game. I just wish I could see it for myself.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Seems like overkill, but this is a warriors game. I just wish I could see it for myself.

Agreed. I really want some videos of playable Robin and Lissa.

I just want some gameplay for Frederick... I need to see my knight in action. People might care about him more in the game too. :P

I don't get what's so exciting about Lissa using an axe. Sure it's kind of amusing, but I don't remember anyone talking about her as a War Cleric in Awakening. Why is that suddenly so awesome now? Never seemed that cool to me at all.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I just want some gameplay for Frederick... I need to see my knight in action. People might care about him more in the game too. :P

Frederick is also really high on my to play as list! He's just amazing! (I will be really disappointed if he does not say "Pick a god and Pray!"!)

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Frederick is also really high on my to play as list! He's just amazing! (I will be really disappointed if he does not say "Pick a god and Pray!"!)

Awesome! ^^ Yeah, I'll be bummed if he doesn't say that either! He already didn't get the line in Heroes for some reason. I wonder if IS is just totally unaware of how popular it is...

Edited by Anacybele

Xander and Frederick are my top two. I've never really played the Warriors series before, even though I have several of the games, so I might change my mind, but Xander looks like the most fun to play so far, and Frederick will hopefully be similar. 

Robin is also up there, depending upon how mages play in the game. And Chrom and Ryoma will likely get their turn. 

I'll probably flick between all the characters, though, until I fully decide. I'm looking forward to seeing who else will be in the game first. People keep mentioning Jeorge, but I feel I'd be setting myself up for disappointment hoping for him -.-