Who are you interested in maining/using the most so far?

Anacybele

Who are you maining so far?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you'll main and use the most!

• Marth
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Ryoma
    • Xander
    • Frederick
    • Robin
    • Lissa
    • Lucina
    • Rowan
    • Lianna

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two.

Marth, because he looks to be very fast, and speed is very nice. So swift, so elegant, so beautiful. He looks to have some great combos, too, but hopefully, he won't get overshadowed by Chrom and Lucina, no disrespect to either of them, love them both, but, just...Marth. This shouldn't happpen, though, as Chrom focuses more on strength, and idk about Lucina but she's actually going to be in from the beginning, unlike with Smash. Also...Marth is my favourite FE character of all time.

Robin, because magic is fantastic. Apparently he'll be using all types of magic, which is nice, but worrying for Merric, Linde and Henry, but who knows? Robin is the bae VIP from Awakening, and my favourite character from that game, and he turns out to, unsurprisingly, be my strongest unit. Also, his model is beautiful, just like in Smash. Yeesh, they like to put a lot of effort into his models, don't they?

Obviously I'll be trying out the others, especially Lissa because first waifu she looks amazing with an axe, I remember making her a War Cleric before finding out about Galeforce and she was so gosh diggly darn good. Xander also looks to be pretty good, fittingly so for big brother the crown prince of Nohr. Still hoping for quite a few other characters, mainly Caeda, Xane, Leo and Kaze, but I can wait.

Frederick without a doubt! I really want him to use Luna in one of his moves! Next up is Lissa cause she sounds really fun and can use magic while attacking which is awesome! And I got some interest in using Lucina a bit.

The roster looks pretty garbage to me at the moment in my opinion. Only Frederick and Robin look all that interesting, and while I like Lissa's idea on paper she just looks very unnatural with the way she swings the axe in the trailer. I could totally get behind War Cleric Lissa, since it was one of my favorite Awakening classes, but I'll be very disappointed if she doesn't look super floaty and silly with the axe like the War Clerics did. Call me an elitist, call me what you will, but unless there are more interesting choices from older games announced I will most likely not purchase this game. Hell, even a few Echoes characters would be better than just "Awakening and Fates and we can toss Marth in, too, I guess"

1 hour ago, Crubat said:

Frederick without a doubt! I really want him to use Luna in one of his moves!

Oh yeah, I forgot about Luna! That'd be awesome to see on Freddy too!

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

We have more characters to choose from now, so new poll!

Who do you want to try maining and using the most?

For me, the obvious answer is Freddy! Gotta give love to the best knight and favorite in the series other than Ike.<3 Ryoma will also be up there though, since he's another favorite of mine and I love that he's still literally kicking people to death lol. And that's all so far for me. I'll probably use female Corrin sometimes too, but her open thighs still bug me a lot even though I like the rest of her design. I hate Xander as a character, but his horse looks so damn fun that I might use him sometimes as well just for that. But Freddy and Ryoma are the top two for me right now, no question.

I played fire emblem awakening and my favorite character is sully. She starts as a paladin and I reclassed her into a cavalier. I want her to be in warriors because her stats would be good. Yep. It would be cool if Fredrick was in the game too because he's pretty good. Thanks for reading and that's about it. 

Just now, Mr Acrizzy said:

I played fire emblem awakening and my favorite character is sully. She starts as a paladin and I reclassed her into a cavalier. I want her to be in warriors because her stats would be good. Yep. It would be cool if Fredrick was in the game too because he's pretty good. Thanks for reading and that's about it. 

...What? Firstly, Sully isn't in this game as far as we know, so she's not an option at present. Second, she starts as a cavalier in Awakening, not a Paladin. You got that backwards. Thirdly, Frederick IS in this game.

So...wow, poor Rowan. Nobody cares about him. xP

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...What? Firstly, Sully isn't in this game as far as we know, so she's not an option at present. Second, she starts as a cavalier in Awakening, not a Paladin. You got that backwards. Thirdly, Frederick IS in this game.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes I did get that backwards xD i hope Frederick is in the game

1 minute ago, Mr Acrizzy said:

Yes I did get that backwards xD i hope Frederick is in the game

He IS! I just said. lol Check out the newest trailer and see for yourself. :)

I'm super excited for him! I love him a lot and he's my favorite FE character next to Ike! I'm glad to see he's gotten a few more votes since I put mine in. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

He IS! I just said. lol Check out the newest trailer and see for yourself. :)

I'm super excited for him! I love him a lot and he's my favorite FE character next to Ike!

Oh yea I also got that backwards as well xD will there be a fire emblem radiant dawn 2?

1 minute ago, Mr Acrizzy said:

Oh yea I also got that backwards as well xD will there be a fire emblem radiant dawn 2?

No, not at present.