Who are you interested in maining/using the most so far?

Anacybele

Who are you maining so far?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you'll main and use the most!

• Marth
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Ryoma
    • Xander
    • Frederick
    • Robin
    • Lissa
    • Lucina
    • Rowan
    • Lianna

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xander and Robin look the most fun to me right now, though I am hoping that Jakob or Kaze gets in the game and if either one does I will main them.

I feel I'm alone in my love of Rowan, but to be honest, this is a very preliminary discussion given that we don't have the rest of the base game reps yet.

A lot of it's gonna come down to how a character feels to play more than anything else, and right now Rowan's definitely at the top of that list for now based on what I've seen.

He's also guaranteed to be playable from the start so yay

1 hour ago, DaloDask said:

I feel I'm alone in my love of Rowan, but to be honest, this is a very preliminary discussion given that we don't have the rest of the base game reps yet.

A lot of it's gonna come down to how a character feels to play more than anything else, and right now Rowan's definitely at the top of that list for now based on what I've seen.

He's also guaranteed to be playable from the start so yay

I like Rowan too actually. Well so far, I need to know more about him, but I don't hate him

As for my answer, Ryoma and Lucina, as they're the only ones I legitimently like (not that I am trying to complain).

Edited by Truthblade

If they add some more Awakening, then 100% Donnel. Lance use in games like these (Smite is an example) is so much fun, and since Donnel is one of my favorites I'll definitely use him. If, by luck, they add Ephriam, I'll use him. 

I didn't answer right away because I've been browsing the boards mostly for news lately and the current revealed cast hasn't grabbed me quite as much as it has others.  Plus, for some reason I thought it'd only allow me to vote for one character, when often there are usually multiple characters that capture my interest in these games.

I picked Marth, Frederick, Lucina, and Lissa.

Marth, I voted because his moveset reminds me of Zeld.

Fred 'cuz I like him a lot and would like to try out his horse.

Lucy 'cuz I'm sometimes a boring bandwagoner who likes her.

And Lissa 'cuz she's a fuggin' axe nun.

But if we get Catria or Oboro, I'm maining them, no question; I don't even care how "bad" they might wind up.  Runner up would be Caeda or any of the other Whitewings if for some reason they opt to only put in one of them (and that one isn't Catria).

If Tiki, Nowi or Nah make it in, it's gonna be one of them (because, as Est aptly puts it: DRAGONS!), but so far, I'm most interested in Chrom, since he didn't make it into Sm4sh, Corrin, because they could do some interesting things with her dragon transformation ability and Lissa, because NUNSWITHAXES. And just the thought of a young girl mowing down tons of enemies with an axe the same size as her is just hilariously amusing to me.

Of course, the two main protagonists also count among those I look forward to using, since I like their designs and wonder what kind of story they'll have.

Edited by DragonFlames

On 7/12/2017 at 1:57 PM, DragonFlames said:

If Tiki, Nowi or Nah make it in, it's gonna be one of them (because, as Est aptly puts it: DRAGONS!), but so far, I'm most interested in Chrom, since he didn't make it into Sm4sh, Corrin, because they could do some interesting things with her dragon transformation ability and Lissa, because NUNSWITHAXES. And just the thought of a young girl mowing down tons of enemies with an axe the same size as her is just hilariously amusing to me.

Of course, the two main protagonists also count among those I look forward to using, since I like their designs and wonder what kind of story they'll have.

On 7/12/2017 at 1:57 PM, DragonFlames said:

Make them glow white