Let's try a Birthright Lunatic PMU

Koumal8

I want to replay Birthright, I actually kinda like its characters and classes and I also never did a PMU so... here I am! I might post a playlog of sorts to relay my experience with your units if anyone is interested.

THE RULES:
-I will be using Corrin + 9 parent units + 6 children units; each user gets to pick one unit only
-Children can be picked regardless of whether or not parents were picked (keep in mind they will be most likely be recruited in the last chapters though)
-No capturing bosses
-The first user gets to pick Corrin's sex, final class (it could be different from talent) and boon/bane, not their spouse; they may pass up the chance to do so obviously
-DLC classes available: Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Vanguard, Great Lord, Lodestar, Witch
-I reserve the right to class jump 1-3 levels in second tier to get a skill from another class tree (no Lv15 skills though)
-No stupid crappy units please (no Berserker!Orochi or Onmyoji!Kaden)
-I have to put units in their final classes as soon as possible (I reserve the right to scout in low level maps and eventually do the money DLC once to make up for lost gold unless someone can tell me a better way to support grind?)

-Be creative and surprise me! :Joshua:

PARENTS
1. FalconKnight!MU (+Str/-Lck; Mercenary talent)
2. MasterofArms!Subaki
3. Hero!Saizo (S Avatar)
4. MasterNinja!Azama (S Kagerou)
5. GreatKnight!Rinkah (S Silas)
6. Lodestar!Kaden
7. Priestess!Sakura
8. GreatLord!Oboro
9. Witch!Scarlet
10. Witch!Hinoka
Children:
1. HoshidoNoble!Asugi
2. DreadFighter!Kagero!Mitama

Edited by Koumal8

Thanks to both! Also, at first I wasn't sure how to handle the Avatar, but now I know, so let's rectify!

New rule of sorts: next user (if they're willing) gets to pick the Avatar's talent and spouse! (mine just needs A Hinoka to get Sky Knight access)

9 hours ago, I'm a Spheal said:

Great Knight!Rinkah (S Silas) 

9 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

Kinshi Knight Hinoka! Sophie

Erm, do people even pay attention to the picked units?

Anyways, Priestess Sakura.

I'll be a bit boring and give you Great Lord!Oboro, 'cuz blue hair n' lances n' stuff.  Also, what Levant said; you got some contradictions you might want to deal with on your list there.

Uuhhh I actually had never noticed how Hinoka's mag growth was actually half-decent, interesting. Also, no else willing to submit a unit? Come on! :KnollRoll:

On 7/24/2017 at 4:42 AM, KnightOfNohr said:

Do Scarlet Witch!

I was about to reject this (14 base mag at level 1 promoted IS pretty horrible by Fates standard) but on the other hand it might allow for fun Malig Knight reclass shenanigans.

• 3 weeks later...