I have a $2 bill from 1963.

Meteor

I have a few $2 bills laying around in my wallet, which I never plan to use. I usually have a summer job that will help pay for college, yay Junior status >_>.

I work as a Draftsmen for a Government Contractor. I have my own office and get paid a hell of alot for my age and experience. It is the best job ever.

I'll let you be a ninth grade student if I can have your job. =D

Wait... I'm too lazy for school, never mind work. D:

That sounds a lot like what I do, too. Funny story: the power went out at the gas station, and a guy came in asking to prepay $25 on one of the pumps. After informing him that we don't have electricity and I can't prepay, he suggested that I put a sign on the door so other people don't also waste their time coming inside.

Edited by Meteor

I've had special experiences at my work too. Two power outages (one at like 9PM too, so it was pitched black - luckily we have ~30 mins of backup power for the refrigeration and some lighting) come to mind, as well as a time when there was an arson incident near by, so they nearly had to shut us down due to the smoke making it hazardous to be in the store. Oh, and one time they were hunting down some armed robbers that had robbed a nearby bank, so there were cops patrolling the parking lot and stuff.

Fun stuff. :)

Fortunately, I've not been robbed, but the store next to the gas station where I work and the gas station across the street got robbed, one right after the other, and the guy got away. :S

Wow, that's insanely nice. I'll trade you jobs!

Yeah...uh...No.

There is no way I would ever get rid of this opportunity. This isn't a job, it is a career.

• 2 weeks later...