Is it even worth making

a dedicated Sniper/Archer unit out of Noire? I've been repeatedly mulling over pairings that would work well but I've always doubted them. Help would be appreciated very much.

Edited by Sage of Ylisse

It's worked for me. I don't use DLC skills but I have a Sniper Noire with Lifetaker, Astra, Luna, Galeforce and Bowfaire. Snipe an enemy, gain 50% health, activate Galeforce and get out of enemy sight. You can always replace one of those skills for Limit Breaker if you have it. I have her paired with Owain and she's cleans house yelling blood and thunder.

Edited by Ronnie

On 7/12/2017 at 8:30 PM, Ronnie said:

It's worked for me. I don't use DLC skills but I have a Sniper Noire with Lifetaker, Astra, Luna, Galeforce and Bowfaire. Snipe an enemy, gain 50% health, activate Galeforce and get out of enemy sight. You can always replace one of those skills for Limit Breaker if you have it. I have her paired with Owain and she's cleans house yelling blood and thunder.

Considering the skills you mentioned, Tharja is married off to Gaius or the Avatar perhaps. The issue with Gaius and Robin give Noire Multiple paths to go down with Gaius making her probably one of the most effect Assassins in the game. I'd rather have little to no questions on what class to be her in and instead make her a Sniper with little to no hesitation, And the most probably Candidate I can think of is Frederick, Stahl, or Kellam

Edited by Sage of Ylisse

With Stahl you'll still have access to Astra as well as the Assassin class. With Frederick you only have access to the Wyvern Rider classes/skills which are useless to a Sniper. Both don't give her Galeforce. However they both can give her Aegis for whatever that's worth. Kellam is better for a Sorcerer/Sage Noire with access to Tomefaire for extra dark magic damage and makes her more tanky.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

With Stahl you'll still have access to Astra as well as the Assassin class. With Frederick you only have access to the Wyvern Rider classes/skills which are useless to a Sniper. Both don't give her Galeforce. However they both can give her Aegis for whatever that's worth. Kellam is better for a Sorcerer/Sage Noire with access to Tomefaire for extra dark magic damage and makes her more tanky.

Well, Even Kellam!Noire is technically the best as a Dark Knight, It allows her to utilize her magic and defense to their best potential while giving her good movement.