FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

14 hours ago, Iota Irondust said:

Hi, I'd like to join up if that's alright.

Hide contents

s-wfKLMnpJpu0L6BgRoEsLhQcst4cEvlkQ--aXxvdO3HJ_vI9OMfAtw_tHvYzhoWN9Wa7S-13zmWtXt3TftfU63qPTPKEyxkyqX7eQTDbgpvoPk88imPX-K-eljMRrFiNELynq9v

Name: Lowe Striga
Age; 20
Class;Mage
Physical description; With his father’s blood coming from Gastalla and his mother’s coming from Palmyra, Lowe is an odd configuration of pale skin, red eyes, and green hair. His thin and lanky face and physique is again contrasted by his wild hair that looks like an explosion frozen in time. His mop of hair falls to the bottom of his shoulder-blades and is so messy it often catches any comb that runs through it. His height of 5’10 is more often than not lessened by his usual slouch. His typical attire is a simple cloak with no shirt on underneath, baggy pants, and his favorite pair of black boots.
Character description: Lowe is often surrounded by an aura of disinterest of his surroundings, leaving him very absent-minded in most social situations. He treats most non-violent interactions very similarly with a calm, albeit inattentive, demeanor. Exceptions to his strange-yet-friendly type of confrontation are interactions with members of the Church of Sotria, which Lowe often treats with cold and harsh disdain. Through use of peculiar mannerisms and actions, Lowe is often times written off as socially awkward by most. This calm, albeit strange, personality is contrasted by his loud and confrontational personality while on a battlefield. While not exactly chaotic, this side of Lowe is capitalized by a violent and aggressive disposition accompanied with a wide smile 
Background; Lowe Striga is the product of a Palmyran village woman named Lista Striga and a traveling Gastallan holy man named Gaston Altiras. Gaston typically delivered rations and living supplies to the desert village that was home to Lista, often luring her into codling his less than holy desires through use of his silver tongue. Not surprisingly, upon learning that Lista became pregnant, Gaston stopped visiting and providing for the village entirely. This brewed a distaste for the Church of Sotria within Lista, which she passed down to her bastard son Lowe. Growing up as one of the only males in his village left Lowe to care for many of its inhabitants along with his sickened mother. Rough labor during the day was contrasted with his study of magic at night after he found tomes left behind by his father. After his mother’s recent passing, Lowe abandoned his village to pursue a life outside of the wastes of Palmyra. Lowe seeks a life of pleasure to contrast his childhood of manual labor and poor living conditions. Lowe now follows tides of battles, cutting his previously responsible persona loose to reveal a debauchery hungry young man.
Starting level; 1
Base stats;
HP: 16 (25%)
STR: 1+2(1pt)=3 (10%)
MAG: 2+2=4 (50%)
SKL: 2 (40%)
SPD: 3+2=5 (40%)
LCK: 0+1=2 (15%)
DEF: 3 (20%)
RES: 3+2=5 (40%)
MOV: 5 
CON: 6
Weapon ranks; Anima (D)
Inventory; Fire, red gem

I fully believe I have messed up somewhere along the way so I ask for forgiveness in advance 

actually the only thing you need to add is only 10% in growths since your charatcer is level 1 XD

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/16/2017 at 11:48 PM, Enaluxeme said:

I'd prefer if you noticed me of your absence instead of disappearing if you want to stop or have to leave for some time. Makes us not waste some days waiting for a post.

In  that spirit, I think I have to bow out. I've suddenly become busy and won't be able to keep up with this. Feel free to bunny Ahava if you need a healer for the maps.

9 minutes ago, Toogee said:

In  that spirit, I think I have to bow out. I've suddenly become busy and won't be able to keep up with this. Feel free to bunny Ahava if you need a healer for the maps.

That wasn't the news I was hoping for. Anyway, I wish you luck, and I'll try to be, uh, you for the time being.

Alright, I just posted the shorter post ever since I was expecting Ahava to do someting to react to, but I guess she decided to remain in Jovis after all.

Only a single character may start with a Red Gem, just like only one character may be a Jeigan, and we have that already. Lowe may start with a Thunder and a Fire tome, two Fire tomes, a Fire tome and a Vulnerary or a Thunder tome and Vulnerary.

You also only used 215% growths in total, you have to reach 240%.

Spoiler

s-wfKLMnpJpu0L6BgRoEsLhQcst4cEvlkQ--aXxvdO3HJ_vI9OMfAtw_tHvYzhoWN9Wa7S-13zmWtXt3TftfU63qPTPKEyxkyqX7eQTDbgpvoPk88imPX-K-eljMRrFiNELynq9v Name: Lowe Striga
Age; 20
Class;Mage
Physical description; With his father’s blood coming from Gastalla and his mother’s coming from Palmyra, Lowe is an odd configuration of pale skin, red eyes, and green hair. His thin and lanky face and physique is again contrasted by his wild hair that looks like an explosion frozen in time. His mop of hair falls to the bottom of his shoulder-blades and is so messy it often catches any comb that runs through it. His height of 5’10 is more often than not lessened by his usual slouch. His typical attire is a simple cloak with no shirt on underneath, baggy pants, and his favorite pair of black boots.
Character description: Lowe is often surrounded by an aura of disinterest of his surroundings, leaving him very absent-minded in most social situations. He treats most non-violent interactions very similarly with a calm, albeit inattentive, demeanor. Exceptions to his strange-yet-friendly type of confrontation are interactions with members of the Church of Sotria, which Lowe often treats with cold and harsh disdain. Through use of peculiar mannerisms and actions, Lowe is often times written off as socially awkward by most. This calm, albeit strange, personality is contrasted by his loud and confrontational personality while on a battlefield. While not exactly chaotic, this side of Lowe is capitalized by a violent and aggressive disposition accompanied with a wide smile 
Background; Lowe Striga is the product of a Palmyran village woman named Lista Striga and a traveling Gastallan holy man named Gaston Altiras. Gaston typically delivered rations and living supplies to the desert village that was home to Lista, often luring her into codling his less than holy desires through use of his silver tongue. Not surprisingly, upon learning that Lista became pregnant, Gaston stopped visiting and providing for the village entirely. This brewed a distaste for the Church of Sotria within Lista, which she passed down to her bastard son Lowe. Growing up as one of the only males in his village left Lowe to care for many of its inhabitants along with his sickened mother. Rough labor during the day was contrasted with his study of magic at night after he found tomes left behind by his father. After his mother’s recent passing, Lowe abandoned his village to pursue a life outside of the wastes of Palmyra. Lowe seeks a life of pleasure to contrast his childhood of manual labor and poor living conditions. Lowe now follows tides of battles, cutting his previously responsible persona loose to reveal a debauchery hungry young man.
Starting level; 1
Base stats;
HP: 16 (25 pts=50%)
STR: 1+2(1pt)=3 (10 pts=20%)
MAG: 2+2=4 (50%)
SKL: 2 (40%)
SPD: 3+2=5 (40%)
LCK: 0+1=2 (15 pts=30%)
DEF: 3 (20%)
RES: 3+2=5 (40%)
MOV: 5 

Affinity; Thunder
Weapon ranks; Anima (D)
Inventory; Fire tome, Vulnerary

Updated again. Guess there was just a miscommunication, sorry about that. Should add up correctly this time if my math is right.

Edited by Iota Irondust
Correcting totals, adding affinity

Now it's 275% growths. It's too much. The first time I tought you actually meant 25%, 10% and 15% growths in HP, Str and Lck respectively. Well, now you have to remove 35%

Oh, yes. You are welcome, sorry if I wasn't clear.

However, things aren't moving forward as I had hoped. I'll wait a little more then I'll double post and start pushing.

I'm sorry, I'm on "vacation" and I'll be busy for about a week so updates will continue to be super slow :(

I had hoped to at least introduce the people that are waiting before my departure but alas that wasn't possible.

My intention was to let everyone play more than 1 character, but everyone din 1 and it seems to be alright, so I'd rater not change that.

Also yay, I'm back home, I'll be able to post consistently again.

Apologies if this is sort of last minute, but I'd like to give this a shot.

Spoiler

Name: Asther Cruz

Class: Myrmidon

Physical Description: Lean, slim, and slightly long-faced, Asther stands at a respectable 5’11, brown hair falling evenly just past his jaw. More often than not, his face is clean-shaven, though he will occasionally wear a light stubble across his jaw when he neglects to shave it. His golden amber eyes contrast his light skin and brown hair, suggesting a mixed parentage. His apparel is nothing spectacular, and built purely for function--just a short-sleeved leather doublet beneath a white tunic, leather breeches and occasionally a dark brown traveling cloak.

Character Description: Asther comes across as guarded, or often-times jaded, though he is actually quite amiable and well-spoken, with a healthy sense of humor. He is incredibly determined and persistent in pursuit of his goals--particularly when it comes to supporting his mother. As such, he takes his own personal responsibilities very seriously, dreading the prospect of letting his employers, or anyone else who depends on him down. He is a pragmatic individual, and values keeping a level head in the midst of danger. He grows uncomfortable around nobility and others of high status, developing a kind of disdain for the upper class after living in the slums for so long. He represses these feelings well, though an observant individual would easily notice his discomfort. He’s also a bit of a mama’s boy, and often grows embarrassed when people find out that he’s collecting money to support his mother.

Background: Growing up in one of the poorer areas of Stedgard, Asther knew not who his father was, and rarely asked his mother Maryl about the subject--all she ever said was that he left her an infant to care for on the salary of a pauper. Regardless, Maryl worked tirelessly to support her child, through harvests both good and bad. When he was fourteen, armed thugs broke into their home and robbed them of what little money they’d earned. At that point, he decided he’d learn to defend himself and his mother with a blade. At the age of eighteen, after a scuffle with a few thugs in town, he caught the attention of a group of wandering sellswords, who sought to make use of his talents--and assured the young man that he would be well paid. While he was reluctant to leave his mother, the promise of adventure and gold intrigued him; gold that he and his mother desperately needed. He set out on the open road, going wherever his mercenary work took him, determined to pay his mother’s way out of the slums or die trying.

Base Stats:

Level: 1

HP: 18 (30 pts = 60%)

STR: 6 (35%)

MAG: 1 (0%)

SKL: 9 (50%)

SPD: 10 (50%)

LCK: 4 (25 pts = 50%)

DEF: 3 (30%)

RES: 1 (20%)

Weapon Rank: Swords (D)

Inventory: Iron Sword, Vulnerary

Affinity: Fire. At least that’s what I had in mind when creating the character--Asther’s determination and conviction fuel his desire to support his mother. Dunno if you associate that with Fire, but I’ll take whatever you think fits best.

Let me know if I need to clarify anything.

If you're introducing a lot of people at once, I don't mind waiting. Again, sorry if this is poor timing.

Edited by Intercopter

Might as well take a shot at this to join

Spoiler

Name: Hiero

Class: Mercenary

Appearance: Lean, Slim, and very fit. Has brown hair and piercing blue eyes. About 5'0 ft tall. Very handsome. Wears a simple brown shirt and white pants.

Personality: A suave ladies man. He has a bright and cheery attitude. He also somewhat of a skirt chaser, loving any kind of beautiful lady. This is his downfall as it hurts him a lot to hurt any female enemy. This causes him to hold back and get hurt.

Backstory: Hiero grew up in a family that were descendents of famous Wyvern riders, with his father being the only merchant who rode a wyvern. Sadly, Hiero was never able to ride a wyvern at all, because he had a deep fear of heights. One day, while his father was making rounds, while also taking care of his baby brother, bandits attacked the caravan, killing the father and stealing his baby brother and his fathers wyvern. When news of this reached Hiero, he was devastated. But, his mother cheered him up by telling him to smile more. She also said talking to ladies might help him. This was when he got his personality of being bright, cheery, and a skirt chaser. He has been looking for his brother ever since.

Bases: 

HP: 20

Str: 8

Mag: 0

Skl: 8

Spd: 8

Def: 6

Res: 0

Growths:

HP: 25=50%

Str: 60%

Mag: 5=10%

Skl: 30%

Spd: 30%

Lck: 20=40%

Def: 50%

Res: 10%

I'll decide the level once I know the level average.

I am sadden to say this but I have to. I will not be able to join this rp due to !y life becoming super busy at the moment. However I do wish you a ton of luck with the rp and if you need to use any NPCs you can use Haylee!