FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Enaluxeme said:

Look out for FE tropes. Right now I was looking at Gerik/Tethys and Greil/Titania.

Wait, Greil and Titania were in love too? I feel like I should have already known that. 

You really aren't taking it easy with the numbers here, Ena. If this keeps up much longer, there won't be many of us left!

I think I can handle an unlikely hit from the fighter as well as an attack from the shaman. @KingStaragna, feel free to go help with Joicelyn. I'll let Sicon finish the shaman on the next turn (provided I finish the fighter first).

Abeloth would have been ok if he didn't attack. 

Titania loved Greil but Greil was too loyal to his dead wife.

Also I often forget to give you the dropped items, sorry. Radle got the keys from the fighter he killed actually.

Edited by Enaluxeme

Oh, slightly related to the FE tropes thing: I also use the trope of the teleporting enemies. The difference is that instead of bullshit teleporting at will people need an active teleport circle both at the starting location and the destination. There are circles kept active in all major cities, as well as in most cities in Vinhon, but anyone capable of using a warp staff can make a new circle on a large enough flat area.

You can use the circles too.

19 hours ago, Enaluxeme said:

Also I often forget to give you the dropped items, sorry. Radle got the keys from the fighter he killed actually.

And Rekia has the short bow, I checked again who killed which enemies.

I assume you want to use that one against the shaman since it has more accuracy and gives more wexp, but if you prefer the iron bow, tell me here.

Edited by Enaluxeme

He can't move if he gets Radle's keys, and defeating Joicelyn won't end the chapter. There are two ways to end the chapter. I won't tell, but they are both pretty straight-forward.

1 minute ago, Enaluxeme said:

He can't move if he gets Radle's keys, and defeating Joicelyn won't end the chapter. There are two ways to end the chapter. I won't tell, but they are both pretty straight-forward.

He can move after enemy phase, as Radle is close to the end of his range anyway.

3 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

dont tell me one of the ways to end the chapter is to ditch solare in the cell DX

44 minutes ago, ThicreanPhoenix said:

Must I really down the vuln? We're out of mooks to fight or be wounded by, and by extension no reason to use it.

there could be reinforcements from the door. its possible. this stage doesnt really have a true stage boss to fight.