FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is interesting. And I have a very good idea about what to do. What if I tell her that Maurice turned on me and tried to kill me, and then you guys saved me? I think that is a pretty good idea.

Abeloth is literally 1 MT away from killing that shaman.

Sicon'll have to get out of range of that shaman so Abeloth can block the corridor. Forgot he didn't have a healing item, at least according to the spreadsheet.

Edited by Intercopter

Michelar, you are a horrible person, Maurice actually placed himself between Cecilie and the other PCs!

I would have made him and Joicelyn green if you or Radle talked to them, but now that you killed her man there's no way Joicelyn will change her mind.

15 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Michelar, you are a horrible person, Maurice actually placed himself between Cecilie and the other PCs!

I would have made him and Joicelyn green if you or Radle talked to them, but now that you killed her man there's no way Joicelyn will change her mind.

Iron Blade. You made the mistake of having him drop an Iron Blade. This is your bad, Ena. Own up to the fact that FERP people prioritize loot over story. Also, Sicon needs to throw his Javelin after Abeloth attacks the Shaman if he wants to live. Or move back one tile.

29 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

I can't help it that I become evil in roleplays.

I don't know about you alone, but the only way she can kill one of you is with a crit.

Also yes, the last fighter has both an iron axe and a handaxe.

Also Cecilie didn't use any vulnerary because she used her action to talk.

Edited by Enaluxeme

34 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

I don't know about you alone, but the only way she can kill one of you is with a crit.

Also yes, the last fighter has both an iron axe and a handaxe.

Also Cecilie didn't use any vulnerary because she used her action to talk.

Oh ok.

Maurice and Joicelyn were in LOVE! I would've tried to reason with him if I'd known that! I don't have much use for an Iron Blade anyway. It would just make my SPD even more abysmal. 

If anybody has any Body Rings, I would be most interested in making a deal!

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I don't have much use for an Iron Blade anyway. It would just make my SPD even more abysmal. 

If anybody has any Body Rings, I would be most interested in making a deal!

It goes to Hiero, as by the time he reaches C Swords, he should be able to overcome the Spd penalty.

9 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Radle will need another sword regardless, that silver sword only has 18 uses.

And it's so darn heavy! I probably should have chosen a killing edge or something instead. 

Well, this will keep me from hogging up too much more EXP.

36 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Maurice and Joicelyn were in LOVE! I would've tried to reason with him if I'd known that! I don't have much use for an Iron Blade anyway. It would just make my SPD even more abysmal. 

I KNOW! I wish I knew that before.