FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

9 minutes ago, Intercopter said:

Nah, Joicelyn should be dead by next player phase. She's left with 3 HP after Hiero's attack, provided he hits.

If he doesn't we might need some help.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres a tactician like robin when you need him to prevent deaths like these? XD

Next chapter is going to be hell with how little units we are gonna have here.

Edited by Thany

The doors are made of solid wood, but they all have a little opening approximately at eyes-height (the kind that slides) to peek insied, as well as a bigger opening a bit lower for food, both can only be opened from the outside.

Also technically you are all like Robin, since Robin's special power is being able to see the map as well as the equipment and stats of every unit and enemy.

She's technically skippable, but I don't see why you wouldn't free her. You have to do one of two things to end the chapter, and while you could do everything just as roleplay with no map, this gives Solare an opportunity to gain some exp.

Just what the hell are the retreated people supposed to do? Take a warp circle back to town? I bet Elijah would be like "What the fuck happened? One guy did this?" And Abeloth will be like "There were bandits, he had no choice, it was all really fucked up! The three of us nearly died! We went through shit just to pick up an Iron Blade!"

On 28/10/2017 at 12:43 AM, Hylian Air Force said:

Just what the hell are the retreated people supposed to do? Take a warp circle back to town? I bet Elijah would be like "What the fuck happened? One guy did this?" And Abeloth will be like "There were bandits, he had no choice, it was all really fucked up! The three of us nearly died! We went through shit just to pick up an Iron Blade!"

On 28/10/2017 at 12:49 AM, ThicreanPhoenix said:

Uh...Have a chat with each other while you lie there bleeding in the bushes?

I moved from the south to the north of Italy recently. Since this part has more foreigners I was expecting some trick-or-treating, but nope. Well, more candies for me then.