FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

Is there some party problems happening currently? would it be possible for me to make a character to join this roleplay with? (or is it to late for someone to join this right now.)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll allow any number of players.

As for problems, I just want to know if I should send everyone off or keep someone with Elijah. I don't want to keep Sicon if Hylian Air Force is not ok with that.

Honestly, that's up to Thicrean Phoenix if he wants to go or not. He's technically bound to Elijah by his own orders, but I won't force you to keep him. Besides, we're going up against a promoted unit, meaning we need all the help we could get during this chapter.

Spoiler
  • Name: Solare Myst
  • Class; Troubadour
  • Physical description ;Age 12 Solare
  • Personality; A very happy go lucky person with a sense for adventuring the lands, Likes to heal wounded people she finds on her travels.
  • Background; She was born in a small village surrounded by Trees. not drastically well known around the place. being adventurous she went out into the plains ouside the forest dispite It being very dangerous according to some villagers. But an unfortunate accident happened when some wildlife crippled her legs, she was almost done for but a horse rescued her from the dangerous Animal and brought her on its back. later found by a villager and taken in as her friend, who she decided to name Solace. 2 years have past and her mother got ill with her father nowhere in sight. So she decided its time to go out and find something that can Make her mother feel better. asking some villagers around to help her get ready for her adventure. Once she was set she rided out of the forest and began looking.
  • Level: 1
  • Base stats;
    • HP 15+1=16 (50%)
    • Str 1
    • Mag 1+2=3 (45%)
    • Skl 1+1=2(30%)
    • Spd 3+1=4(45%)
    • Luk 0+1=1 (40%)
    • Def 2+3=5(40%)
    • Res 5 (35%)
    • Mov 7
    • Con 5
  • Weapon ranks; Staff E
  • Inventory. Heal, Vulnerary

Edited by Thany

Surely you can manage to write something a little more believable and interesting about your character? Frankly, I doubt a 10 year old had the time to learn to ride a horse and to use heal staves. And I'm even more doubtful about her parents allowing her to go on her merry way alone. Also, wild horses live in plains, not forests.

But anyway, if helping others and doing good is still your thing then light is a good affinity.

Troubadours have E rank at base, but everyone gets a bouns rank if they start at level 5 or higher. But if you really want to be extra young it really fits more to start at the lowest possible level (this grants high growths so it's balanced). With an E rank in staves you are pretty much locked to starting with an Heal staff and a Vulnerary, but you may also choose to get two Heal staves instead.

4 hours ago, Enaluxeme said:

Surely you can manage to write something a little more believable and interesting about your character? Frankly, I doubt a 10 year old had the time to learn to ride a horse and to use heal staves. And I'm even more doubtful about her parents allowing her to go on her merry way alone. Also, wild horses live in plains, not forests.

Perhaps just a slight age increase will work a bit better for you then? I'll tweak the backstory a bit to see if i can work around the problem you have with it.

hopefully thats a little better then it was before.

Edited by Thany

We have coverage over the whole weapon triangle, bows, magic and healing. The only thing that may be good is a niche as the only mounted unit or the only armored unit. Possibly both after promotion.

Myst still can't start with an Unlock Staff. Also I would advise starting at level 1, if only to fit the concept of a very young character.

Edited by Enaluxeme

1 hour ago, Enaluxeme said:

Myst still can't start with an Unlock Staff. Also I would advise starting at level 1, if only to fit the concept of a very young character.

Understood. its unfortunate but ill abide by it. if i understand correctily. i get a 10% boost yes? (if the average level is 2)

Edited by Thany

Yes, the average level is still 2 so you'd get 10% bonus growths. You don't necessarily have to anyway, it's just a suggestion. I would also suggest giving a name to the horse since it seems important to your character :)

1 hour ago, Enaluxeme said:

Yes, the average level is still 2 so you'd get 10% bonus growths. You don't necessarily have to anyway, it's just a suggestion. I would also suggest giving a name to the horse since it seems important to your character :)

Done and done, I am now hopefully ready to partake in the roleplay. I'll just need to know where my entry point is.

1 minute ago, Thany said:

Done and done, I am now hopefully ready to partake in the roleplay. I'll just need to know where my entry point is.

Check the gameplay thread if you haven't yet. That should tell you what your actions could be, if any.

Oh, hi Sully! I guess Cecilie will have another friend then.

Umh... I don't think you are so close to the fort that Abeloth can hear Solare (dunno why, I tought Myst was the first name and Solare the surname).

Edited by Enaluxeme