Rate the video game song above

Nobody

Childhood! My childhood returns! How I adore this, I must simply whistle along with it! This invariably one of the best forest themes in all of gaming, a wonderful whimsy melody. I'll never forget it, even if I do forget the path to get through to the Sacred Forest Meadow. 9.99/10

Phantom Train from Final Fantasy VI

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buoy Base, yay! Starts with a very Mario opening, and then moves into the magnificent orchestration, which is both gamey and a solid classical piece at the same time. But alas, this is not the underwater version. 8.5/10

Storm from Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sounds like Fairy Tail, which is a good thing. However, the beginning is a bit too rock for my tastes. It does get better at the minute mark though, and the violin (?) sounds great as well. 8.2/10.

The Edge of Green - Radiant Historia

Solid 8/10. Love the violins, and the overall epic ness of it.

heres two:

Battle! (Lorekeeper Zinnia) from Pokémon ORAS:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY

Main Theme from Xenoblade Chronicles:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxpAqDc4JE

Quite an awesome and suspenseful song. I really like the choice of instruments. 7.3/10

[Edit] Got ninja'd:

@ Zinnia: Wow, that's a really epic and deep sounding battle song. Definitely wouldn't have ever expected it from Pokemon (it sounds more Final Fantasy). 9.1/10

@ Xenoblade: I like the buildup and how it gradually gets more loud and epic. It's definitely quite touching as well. 8.3/10

Our Love is Stronger - Donkey Kong Country

...or if that's not allowed, here's the alternate song I pick:

Solo Battle - Super Bomberman 4

Edited by Randoman

Our Love is Stronger: Didn't like it too much. 55%.

Solo Battle: Couldn't resist the urge to dance! You could just picture this being the background to one of those Bollywood dance scenes. 99%.

Crusader Kings II Soundtrack - Songs of Byzantium DLC: Komnenós

Beautiful, with the electronic bits for a distinctive twist. The thing with XBCX is that it's one of those soundtracks where the bad (NLA) makes you unable to see the good while you're actually playing the game, that and like in many other games you're two busy listing to the characters speaking and acting out plot to notice the good "event music". Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 8.5/10

Home Sweet Home from Resonance of Fate