Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

????????

You can’t be serious; you did listen long enough to hear the fast part, right?

Yes i did and it's still a 3/10 for me. SNES music is hit-or-miss for me. When it hits, it hits hard. When it misses, it misses hard.

Also, you didn't rate the song above, nor did you provide a new one so there's nothing for me to rate.

Kirby Super Star - Gourmet Race

Ah bliss. A little adventurous, yet relaxing. The strings is a definitely Yoko Shimomura move, while the winds add a primitive, natural note to things. Well suited for the context of the wild shores of a great lake with a human settlement resting above it. 8/10

As for Gourmet Race, the least fleshed out game mode in KSS. But the composition is good enough, and the various remixes can be a little too classically grandiose, so hearing the original is refreshing. 7.5/10

Hunting from Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

8/10. I have a soft spot for snes/super famicom tracks, and the song really takes advantage of the sound chip.

This one's from the shinobi 3 and I gotta say, This is taking the Yamaha chip (the genesis/megadrive sound chip) to its absolute limit.

9/10 It reminds me alot of Chrono trigger and Mana soundtracks. It's really calm and relaxing. Makes me wanna play Xenogears, and the only Xeno game I've played is Xenoblade chronicles 2.

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Another Winter

Edited by kotaro