Rate the video game song above

Nobody

Instruments were fantastic, the only thing stopping me from giving this a 10/10 is that i felt that the lyrics were a bit quiet. A bit hard to hear the lyrics through the instruments so for that, i'll give this a 9/10.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Noctilum

Edited by Armagon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool music. When I listened to it, I imagined some kind of technology-based jungle area. The lyrics where a bit hard to hear, but they were a nice touch. I'll give this a 9/10.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Instruments were fantastic, the only thing stopping me from giving this a 10/10 is that i felt that the lyrics were a bit quiet. A bit hard to hear the lyrics through the instruments so for that, i'll give this a 9/10

I think the lyrics were meant to be a bit subdued in this song, considering who sings it and that individual's backstory. But I do see your point. Glad you liked it, since this is one of my favourite songs from Stella Glow. It just sounds so creepy, yet somber. I love it.

Bravely Default - Aurora of Darkness

Creepy atmosphere 8/10.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Cool music. When I listened to it, I imagined some kind of technology-based jungle area.

Well you got the jungle part right. Noctilum doesn't really have any technology (because it's on a mostly uncivilized alien planet) apart from the scattered Lifeholds that crash landed all over Planet Mira in the beginning of the game, and the totally inactive remains of a giant robot that totally won't try to kill you if you approach it.

Xenosaga Episode II - Communication Breakdown

(This one's actually gonna take you to Soundcloud because most of the XSII music on Youtube got Thanos'd).

Ah that's a great one. 9/10.

16 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I really should get one of these games. 

Best starting point is Rebirth 1. Weird difficulty spikes aside, it's the best starting point as it's seperate from the main continuity so it eases you into the characters. But in the end, it doesn't actually matter where you start (don't start with the original Neptunia though).

Trails of Cold Steel 4 - Trails to Tomorrow

After listening to it a few times, I do prefer Pulsation to Tomorrow and Sen II's OP, but this one is still great. 8/10

20 hours ago, Armagon said:

Best starting point is Rebirth 1. Weird difficulty spikes aside, it's the best starting point as it's seperate from the main continuity so it eases you into the characters. But in the end, it doesn't actually matter where you start (don't start with the original Neptunia though).

Alright, thank you! Will look into that once I finish Atelier Lulua.

Speaking of Neptunia:
Megadimension Neptunia VII - Will be Venus

As a small aside, I found out where that song I was so hyped for and basically convinced me to get the game comes in during the game. It's... amazing.

The opening 10 seconds sound just like the opening tunes of this song, interestingly enough. It's still great, though. 9/10
The meme version is a straight 8/8, of course. XD

Warriors All-Stars - Lady Crimson (Stars Mix)
One of my personal favourite songs from Nights of Azure. I honestly can't say if I prefer this version or the original.

• 3 weeks later...