Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I... guess it's epic and cool? Sorry, but for a final boss theme, I feel like it's kind of lacking. It seems too soft note-wise, and as a result it doesn't give off the pressure and urgency that I feel final boss themes should give. 6.8/10

• 2 weeks later...

7/10; It definitely sounds like spirit tracks, that’s for sure. Relaxing and cute. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope that's a final boss tune because if it isn't... (reads the youtube comments)

Ah, very good. Because if it wasn't, I would've considered it to be such a waste using such an epic, blood-pumping tune for a non-final boss. 9.4/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little repetitive, to be perfectly honest. One "majestic" phrase and one more "melodic" phrase, 16 seconds each, repeated ad infinitum. Well, only seven minutes in that video, but I still skipped ahead to the 6min mark after maybe two minutes. Until there's some really epic middle part that I missed because of that - eh, doesn't sound bad, but I'd hope that this isn't an overworld theme or something of that sort. 4/10

Edited by ping

Totally incredible posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, Author sharing such a wonderful article with us. Share your knowledge with us if you know anything further regarding items like  ranboo shirt's.

Edited by mikeljohn72

decent ambience

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Soundtrack - Homecoming Hijinx ~ Snowmads' Island Theme - YouTube

Also I noticed my former posted song was already submitted earlier on this page, whoops.

One and the same person ranked it, but gave different rankings.

Tastes change after a time.

It may not be in my top 5 favourite list of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze songs (top 10, maybe), but it's still a really epic and emotional song. Plus, with how amazing of a soundtrack Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze has, not being one of the top 5 favourites is hardly a bad thing. 8.5/10