Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly jungle/tribal in feeling, with a little bit of an strangeness to it in that predominant instrument- I can't tell what it is though. The track does pick up with the bits of vocal and other instruments, so I'll say a 6.5/10.

The True Mirror from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

Childhood! Sweet, sweet childhood, oh days of innocence and freedom from fear and knowledge! How I recall jumping back and forth across those platforms in front of the shop, hearing the sound of 5 rupees being earned. Visiting every house, walking through the tall grass throwing rocks and cutting signs. Buying the Deku Shield and finding the Kokiri Sword before venturing towards the first dungeon without the ridiculously long opening sequences of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess! But alas, you chose but reminiscence's silver medal- truest purest timeless nostalgia makes one feel utterly lost in it all. 9/10

Odin Sphere's Theme from Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir

If you want, here is the same piece with the opening cinematics that go with it. (I only include it b/c it's spoiler free and has no VAs or gameplay or other sounds to interrupt the listening to the music. If you don't want the visuals to influence your opinion, click the first link.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer