Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'm not fond of P4's soundtrack, and so not of this one either. It's by far not as catchy as P3's boss theme and becomes monotonous after a while for me. It's not bad, but compared to P3 I found it not very amazing.

Persona 4 - Reincarnation - Signs of Love

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

Serious, fairly bleak and containing some despair, fear, and tension. But what else would you expect when you begin walking around inside ice caverns found unbelievably inside a giant and growing space anomaly looming over Antartica with demons inside? Not to mention your high tech ship just crashed, you don't know what happened to the other three of them, and you have no idea of how you'll get out of it. You're utterly lost and can't even focus on your investigative mission- you just want to survive through an inexplicable-to-all-reason enigma you've found yourself in. This is no time for happy lighthearted music! This said, the track is a bit repetitive. 8/10, although I'm being perhaps a bit generous.

Captured Phantom from Eternal Sonata