Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the slower themes for an area, but I think it works with the relative peacefulness of the Fallen Arm and its combination of decaying and rusting metal with natural greenery claiming it all. 8.5/10 

The Witch Army-Luminous Arc Medley from Arc Rise Fantasia

Ah yes, the filler section of Mechonis, not terribly bad filler though. The music is sadly generic, and lacking that sense of wonder Mechonis Field's has or that somnolent tragedy of Agniratha. At least it isn't the Ether Mines. 4/10

Deep in Mountain and Valley B from Muramasa: The Demon Blade (*sigh* wish I could somehow play Rebirth)

Note that it might help listening to the A version first, since it's the same tune, but less intense. But I'm only asking that the B version be judged.

Less classically grandiose than Brawl's main theme, softer, cooler, still upbeat and intense, but not trying so hard to be that way. Overall it is much more enjoyable, and even without a comparison to Brawl's is still very good. I'd give it an 9/10 for what it tries to be- a single unifying piece for a giant crossover franchise with a name that carries so much weight and fame that it has to be bombastic musically.

To remain loosely within Smash, I'll go back to Brawl's Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun) medley remix

Hype train anthem 2018. 9/10

Fourside - Super Smash Bros. Melee

Edit: I  guess I messed up the name of the song, but it's the stage it plays on, so whatever.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

8.5/10 upbeat and catchy. Unfortunate that Waluigi is gonna be an assist trophy in the new game. Tons of people wanted him in the actual roster.

While we're still on the topic of smash

Super smash bros Brawl - Stickerbrush Symphony

One of if not my favorite my favorite track from the smash series. Love how they arranged this piece.