Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Effin' METAL/10!
I wanted to dip my head into the Neptunia series for some time now, but the overt focus on fanservice was kind of a turn-off (ironic, coming from someone who lists Nights of Azure among his favourite franchises, I know...)

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book - Juno

Edited by DragonFlames

Sounds like it came from Trails. 8/10

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~The Golden Country - Over Despair and Animus

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I wanted to dip my head into the Neptunia series for some time now, but the overt focus on fanservice was kind of a turn-off

Understandable. I will say that fanservice is treated as a joke, since the series is basically one giant parody about the video gamw and anime industry.

• 2 weeks later...

The final battle theme, not bad it was as I chopped through it today. Slight "soft" Latin element to it with the guitar, not crazy epic, but I do like refined elegance, and that it has in the spades. Not sure how much I paid attention to it in the final battle though- just that usual "lost in the moment" deal. 9/10 I'm feeling in this moment.

Less subjectively and more removed from this moment, I would say at least an 8, maybe still a 9 if I was musically trained enough to determine that the composition was technically sound. It does to me, but again, I don't know anything.

And now for something completely different (I'm not a Monty Python fan in the slightest, nor a Jpop one) The Labyrinth, from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBef3TadXY