Nobody

Rate the video game song above

Very good, very chill. I like the rhythm of the guitar. 9/10

8/10 

Sounds cute, but the clashing notes at times can be a little stressful. Good for the mood it’s going for though!

https://youtu.be/2v4JPL6In1k

I... guess it's epic and cool? Sorry, but for a final boss theme, I feel like it's kind of lacking. It seems too soft note-wise, and as a result it doesn't give off the pressure and urgency that I feel final boss themes should give. 6.8/10

I like it. 9/10

I'd say it counts, even if it's from a prototype version.

7/10. Quite the foot-tapper.

7/10; It definitely sounds like spirit tracks, that’s for sure. Relaxing and cute. 

I really hope that's a final boss tune because if it isn't... (reads the youtube comments)

Ah, very good. Because if it wasn't, I would've considered it to be such a waste using such an epic, blood-pumping tune for a non-final boss. 9.4/10

A little repetitive, to be perfectly honest. One "majestic" phrase and one more "melodic" phrase, 16 seconds each, repeated ad infinitum. Well, only seven minutes in that video, but I still skipped ahead to the 6min mark after maybe two minutes. Until there's some really epic middle part that I missed because of that - eh, doesn't sound bad, but I'd hope that this isn't an overworld theme or something of that sort. 4/10

Edited by ping

It may not be in my top 5 favourite list of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze songs (top 10, maybe), but it's still a really epic and emotional song. Plus, with how amazing of a soundtrack Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze has, not being one of the top 5 favourites is hardly a bad thing. 8.5/10