Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League/Fun Group

Jedi

So guys my Switch just arrived, and I was curious if people would be up for like a league of sorts, nothing serious, but just like a group of people who play. 

I dno any like particulars, but i'm gauging interest first.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

75973541.jpg.fce89e853c7d99e6486fa226dd7ead88.jpg

I already feel left out. If this was still Wii U's MK8, I'd totally be down for that. In the meantime, wait for meeee!

I sadly didn't get it on Wii U, because a friend at the time had it, its time for make up for lost time. 

And yeah its hard to find a Switch unfortunately :<

Edited by Jedi

Oh come on! I made a thread on this game to look for people who played it too! Pretty much no one replied! >.>

But I'll still play when I feel like it. :P

And yeah, it's hard to find a Switch. But Nintendo does have a legit and understandable reason for the shortage this time, and that's the trouble getting a certain part they need.

I got my switch in just little bit ago as well took me a while to hunt one down but sadly I was only able to get one in a bundles with Arms (which actually turned out to be pretty great to my surprise), but I wanted at least one single player game so I did not pickup MK 8 Deluxe and got Disgaea 5 instead. So if we had a Arms one I'd be cool with that, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that owns that lol. I may pick up MK 8 Deluxe a couple months down the line but right now I'm concentrated on making sure I can afford Mario Odyssey on launch getting a Switch, a pro controller, and all that shenanigans set me back a bit. 

Edited by Locke087

Hey, I think you friended me on the Switch, Jedi. Thanks! I got a request from someone called Jedi and the Mii in the profile did look familiar. :P

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, I think you friended me on the Switch, Jedi. Thanks! I got a request from someone called Jedi and the Mii in the profile did look familiar. :P

Yeah thats me haha, finally put my facial hair on my Mii lmao.

I'm currently being busy with Miitopia's demo trying to get my party boosted before the main game comes out, though I hope I get the Pipe Frame unlocked soon so I have my main chassis to use in races with friends.

Oh, I tried out Miitopia's demo too! It's an alright game, but I feel like there's not much actual...gameplay. You fight a little bit, watch the Miis run to some destination, stay at an inn, then rinse and repeat. It's cute for what it is though, and I like teaming up my personal Mii with my Frederick Mii. lol