Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Izhuark said:

4. He says when voting on one of the main wagons. There are a lot of other person that actually consider me as a viable lynch target like shin or prims, BBM even said a lynch on me wouldn't bother him. So yeah scum would gain nothing from voting excep lynching town of course but what scum would want to do that ?

you are not one of the main wagons

i have received more flak from staying on you than literally anybody else in the game

Just now, CT075 said:

you are not one of the main wagons

i have received more flak from staying on you than literally anybody else in the game

This is FAKE NEWS if Prims is to be believed

Just now, Paperblade said:

This is FAKE NEWS if Prims is to be believed

well, at the time prims posted two people had moved off me -- there were 5 people on me at some point in time; i wouldn't call a 3 vote pileup really a "wagon"

Fuck this thread exploded while I was out.

Okay, so, on a primary reread the majority of the new posts seem to be Cam pulling a Manix and arguing with Izuhark. Again, I'm not finding anything objectionable about Cam's content while Izuhark continues to look worse. I don't like his case on Cam, it feels like it's blowing things out of proportion to make Cam's vote on him look worse than it really was.

Prims: I would not object to lynching Lord Gaius. Still think Izuhark is scummier, but at the very least lynching Lord Gaius would give me some associative reads and ideas on Izuhark. How much time is left in D1?

Izhuark is absolutely one of the main wagons in the context of this current game of mafia Revival of Mafia Mafia D1, even if 3 votes isn't a large amount. Realistically, unless some crazy last minute bullshit happens, we're probably lynching between him/Gaius/Cam today. Nobody else has a significant amount of suspicion aimed at them from the rest of the players.

I wish Cam and Izhuark would cool it on arguing in-thread because I don't think it's really productive at this point. Like, we both know they scumread each other already.

@Boron I think phase end is at 9:30 AM PST (so a little over 12 hours) but I'd like Marth to confirm with a new votals + time count just to be sure.

here is a quote that keeps appearing at the top of this garbage text editor form that I'm finally posting so it will go away:

On 7/16/2017 at 7:07 PM, Prims said:

e

I think there are around 11.5 hours left

Huh what Boron hasnt said you were scummy at any point afaicr. How is she trying to distance herself from your lynch?

2 minutes ago, CT075 said:

i have this sinking suspicion that boron is scum trying to distance from my lynch but i can't back it up so i won't push it or anything

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I don't even want to lynch you, Cam.

lmfao

1 minute ago, Prims said:

I wish Cam and Izhuark would cool it on arguing in-thread because I don't think it's really productive at this point. Like, we both know they scumread each other already.

i disagree that it's not productive; the majority of my arguments recently have been my defending myself

1 minute ago, BBM said:

I think there are around 11.5 hours left

Huh what Boron hasnt said you were scummy at any point afaicr. How is she trying to distance herself from your lynch?

uhh i think i might be using the terms wrong but what i meant was that my gut is telling me that boron is scum that wants to make a show of defending me for if i flip town; i absolutely cannot back this up so don't take it seriously and it means i remembered that boron exists, for once

I'm just sick of seeing the thread clogged up over mafia semantics and would rather lynch Izuhark to make it stop. He's acting pretty scummily defensive anyway and hasn't done anything I see as townie.

Okay, so, we have some time left and I'll be around for phase end. Again, I wouldn't mind a Gaius lynch since he is my secondary scum read but of course I'd rather have my primary scum read lynched first if I can get it to happen.

??? Boron is barely defending you; she's just stating her opinion on you vs izhuark

This was a throwaway comment from Cam but it really bugs me. I get that Cam is doing a stream of consciousness thing but I don't get the point of saying this.

1 hour ago, Paperblade said:

I immediately go reread stuff and see you do think izhu is village lel

Okay, let's change that: WHY do you think Izhu is village?

BBM answered this but I think Izhuark is town because his frustration doesn't read as fabricated to me.  Also, he is actually making an attempt to get reads, which is different from flailing scum (which is what he would be as scum) because the latter defends themselves without producing content.  Really the only thing that gave me pause was his defense of me, but his explanation as to why he did that is fine.

1 hour ago, Prims said:

Refa is basically coasting on his Elie vote at this point which doesn't look too hot this late in the day. I can't tell who else he'd consider lynching besides possibly me but he hasn't even been particularly pushy about that. @Refa: priorities between Gaius-Cam-Izhuark (since they seem like the most likely lynch candidates as is)?

Was coasting because the people I've got anything on (Elie, Gaius, you) hadn't posted since I voiced my issues.  There's not exactly much I can do in that situation (especially since there's nothing scummy about your later posts but I still don't feel comfortable null/town reading you).

I wouldn't lynch Cam or Izhuark.  I'd definitely lynch Gaius at this point, as he's had more than enough time to produce reads and he hasn't followed up on them.  Actually fuck it, I'm doing it right now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

FTR though, this vote (and by proxy, every other Gaius vote) isn't any less lazy than my Elieson vote.  They both have a similar amount of content, so there's not a lot to go off of for either one.  I'm just going with Gaius because his "case" on Boron and lack of a followup bothers me more than any not Elie slot and I don't agree with any of the other lynch candidates.  

15 minutes ago, Paperblade said:

GARBAGE OF CESSPOOL

HA HA HA...

14 minutes ago, CT075 said:

like somebody either please set me straight or tell me that i'm not the only person who thinks that izhu's reasoning here is completely ridiculous

If I agreed with it, I'd be okay with voting you and yet here we are.