Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

Okay i really need to sleep for now and i'm not sure i will be here on deadline. I don't want to jump on the gaius wagon so quickly but i don't have anything against it. Cheers.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mostly skimmed over this and will try to catch back up on it tomorrow. True prims, that I have been on discord, mostly to do EIMM and that is where my main focus is at, atm. As of right now my vote is still on elie and I don't think I have enough to make a super informed decision, but I think if I had to change it to one of the wagons it would probably be to cam. 

At first, it was because of his arguments with Izu and I was more inclined to townread Izu based on earlier day content. But as things evolved (and I read more of cam's posts, not just skimming them), I am more inclined to think that he is town. Or, at the very least, not scummy to me. Izu comes up as a lot scummier to me now. It may be more a playstyle thing, but it looked to me like he did bad under pressure. One thing that gets to me is he lynches cam early and stays with it as they argu more but isn't opposed to an LG lynch. From what I saw, people didn't like his push on prims (which hasn't gone anywhere major). I don't see LG as scummy for that, though I might change my mind when I actually read over everything thoroughly. I think this can best be described as a gut read at the last minute, simply because I have not put a lot of thought into this game as of now.

Unvote.

Getting off Elie jokevote for now and finalizing my thoughts that Izu is the scummier one out of the three, for now. 

5 minutes ago, CT075 said:

gotta respect "man eimm is more important to me than this game let's just hop on the loud guy"

And before my change is called as scummy, I was typing that up before Cam made this post. Notification only came up as I sent it. 

1 hour ago, Lord Gaius said:

sigh thinking I could do noc still as a mistake. Im Buddha town vanilla. Gonna work up some final reads for you to use after I flip.

Lame, I thought we'd all be Monster characters because I was one.  Day 1 vanilla claim is more likely to come from town, but I'm still miffed at the lack of a proper followup (the issue with the Boron read is there but clearly it isn't the main thing or I'd have voted you earlier) to the earlier posts.

How long will it take to post those reads? I want to know if I can procrastinate on reevaluating my life decisions until you make it.

okay guys I think this is correct

Votals:

Shin(1): Elieson
Izhuark(2): Boron, Paperblade
Cam(2): SB, Izhuark
Prims(1): Gaius
Gaius(5): Shin, BBM, Prims, Refa, Cam (L-2)

Lol, j00

Also, I forgot that Elie existed in this game. Which, uh, does not bode well for his activity in this game. If he continues to be as forgettable as I apparently am, then I'm going to think he's scum flaking. Looking back at his content (fuck this new software, bring ISOs back), he didn't really have an opinion other than "BBM is all over the place, Prims Paper and Izuhark debacle feel gut-town, and I can't read Prims and BBM". Things had been happening at that time, and he didn't really explain his reads, either. I'd still put him below Gaius, but I'm not getting a good feeling from him.

I'm Paperblade again lmao

Cam you realize we don't need majority on D1 right

Indifferent to the vanilla claim, more interested in seeing the final reads.

24 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lol, j00

Also, I forgot that Elie existed in this game. Which, uh, does not bode well for his activity in this game. If he continues to be as forgettable as I apparently am, then I'm going to think he's scum flaking. Looking back at his content (fuck this new software, bring ISOs back), he didn't really have an opinion other than "BBM is all over the place, Prims Paper and Izuhark debacle feel gut-town, and I can't read Prims and BBM". Things had been happening at that time, and he didn't really explain his reads, either. I'd still put him below Gaius, but I'm not getting a good feeling from him.

Is that an actual thing elie has said

On 7/16/2017 at 11:39 PM, Elieson said:

BBM feels all over the place, and the Paperbladr and Prims and Izhuark debacles feel gut-town to me. I can never properly read prims and bbm though and at nearly 2am, I'm not about to try and parse through this monstrocity of fingerpointing and dozens of backdowns on cases and stuff. I'll give it the ol college try in the morning

It is.

I wish I could BBM those Cam posts.

BBM, as Cam clarified later, chasing after Cam for the "remembering why I voted comment" was incredibly nitpicky compared to the rest of his flow. I also disagree that Cam comes across as scum trying to seem consistent. The problem with Izhuar/SB/Cam is that they don't really make any sense as a scum team together, but they seem individually FUNKY. The rest of his points were valid, but leading the case with that almost seems like an attempt to discredit him.

Izhuark, I'm commonly wagoned on D1 because I do STUFF. I disagree with the suspicion on Paper for calling Prims opportunistic. The rest of the Cam/Izhuark exchange is BORING. I'd really like to know from both Cam and Izhuark what they think about the rest of the game. 

BBM, mind elaborating a little on the Gaius vote? Why do you prefer it to anyone else available. Not that I'm CRITICISING, but it'd be cool to see the reasoning a little more.

Cam's kinda gone off on a massive tangent. I really don't like how he's gone into game theory because it makes me feel like I know NOTHING, but at the same time I'm really wondering why Scum!Cam would strip naked and start dancing in front of everyone as he is now. However, his weird push on Boron doesn't make sense at all - and then Cam realises that he's incompetent. It's hard to tell if that was genuine BBM literacy skills or a massive backtrack on his part when he realised he couldn't push it.

There's a bunch of inactives this game, which ANNOYS ME. I could go for either Gaius, who made like one lame point about early game halfway through the day and hasn't contributed since, and Izhuark who basically wants to lynch Cam. There's a fairly hefty gap between Gaius/Izhuark and Cam/SB, which my first post didn't highlight. 

Since my timezone's amazing, I'll be around for deadline, LOSERS.