Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

Mainly with Gaius I don't really like his actions towards Cam/Boron, where he attacked the wagon without actually defending Izhuark himself or saying why Izhuark was town. It's something scum do so that the wagonee still gets mislynched and then they can push the people who voted for them. Also didnt like what you pointed out, that his content was very narrowly focused.

What does 'BBM those Cam posts' mean? 

I can get finding two people scummy who don't necessarily make sense as buddies. But it doesnt make sense to me that you find SB suspicious for one point in his case on Cam when you generally agree with the rest of it. In fact it seems more nitpicky than SB.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Paperblade said:

giphy.gif

wtf this is overpowered

also if i knew we were going to be arguing about mafia philosophy <12 hours from deadline i would've stayed drunk

I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about Izhuark because I really don't remember where the hell his priorities are besides maybe Cam, but even then it's not too great. I'm similarly wary of Refa because he has non-objectionable content but it mostly seems to amount to player X not having done very much.

On the other hand, I think Cam looks better now thanks to stream of conscious spam-posting that I don't think he would be able to fake as scum. 

Not sure what to make of Gaius basically giving up. I think if he's maf his team probably just isn't here to help him out, but then I also think town!Gaius would at least have an inkling of something instead of claiming, promising reads and then dipping without any. After looking back at what he has, I could see of his posts as just trying to appease people rather than searching hard for scum pretty easily.

Not voting bc I think we get deadline lynch anyway. I think I'm supposed to be at work at deadline but it's hard to tell with this horseshit "upgrade" to the forums not displaying minutes.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Not read, probably.

Bingo.

BBM, it may seem nitpicky, but it's a stark contrast from a reasonable case. If he hadn't led in with it, I'd have thought it was a minor point, but it read like it were the main thing with the additional stuff as supplementary. It just RUBS me WRONG. It's also why he's a relatively minor scumread, rather than chilling with Gaius and Izhuark. I'm pretty cool with a Gaius lynch, the only explanation for Town!Gaius is him being a lazy chump, but I'm pretty much convinced, as SB would be, that he'd at least try and contribute before his DEMISE rather than twiddle his thumbs.

Also timezones suck, I'm LONELY.

Seriously, after reading his posts again i'm not really that up on a gaius lynch... sure he's globally inactive and didn't produce much content but his few points were fair and don't seem really scummy to me. It's more like he's more concenteating on eimm and real life than really lurking. The same thing could be said on Elieson, Zeonth and Marth but they produced even less content than him.

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, I forgot that Elie existed in this game. Which, uh, does not bode well for his activity in this game. If he continues to be as forgettable as I apparently am, then I'm going to think he's scum flaking. Looking back at his content (fuck this new software, bring ISOs back), he didn't really have an opinion other than "BBM is all over the place, Prims Paper and Izuhark debacle feel gut-town, and I can't read Prims and BBM". Things had been happening at that time, and he didn't really explain his reads, either. I'd still put him below Gaius, but I'm not getting a good feeling from him.

Mafia [at work] sucks. I regret living

I didn't complain about ISO'ing though?

Marth is hosting the game...

I don't think anybody is voting Gaius for being inactive or lack of content either. It's not that I disagree with his content; I dislike how he's presented it. He was just pushing people voting for you without committing to defending you.

Paperblade's posted an awful lot of nothing. Why isn't he being actually cased for all his posting without posting? I'd rather vote for that than vote for somebody that's presenting cases poorly.

Refa's #94 against BBM looks stupid. You never said why it's scummy for BBM to not find SB scummy compared to Cam. Why would he have done it at all?

More as I go

Votals:
Izhuark(2): Boron, Paperblade
Cam(2): SB, Izhuark
Prims(1): Gaius
Gaius(5): Shin, BBM, Prims, Refa, Cam (L-2)

Not Voting: Zeonth, Elieson

Fifteen minutes to phase end.

Edited by Magnificence Incarnate

##Vote Paperblade

I haven't really analyzed stuff past page 4 but I just went through Paperblade and almost nothing he said looks like, involved. Why keep in the light instead of just doing nothing at all. TIME CRUNCH TIME LET'S SEE WHAT'S UP WITH REFA SOME MORE

9 minutes ago, BBM said:

Marth is hosting the game...

Yeah I know it's a joke on the fact that nobody knows the deadline and that he's not updating votals often. x)

Sorry ive forgotten how to play this game.

I think Boron is scum for her weird interaction with SB/Paper, thinking that tjeir disagreement meant town/town despite them disagreeing with each other. Also seems like one of the easier jumps on my wagon but thats worthless without my flip.

I dislike being criticized for being passive about Izhu especially when I clarified I was defending him.

Shin/BBM are gut town, BBM less gut I think hes had good pressure.

Votals:
Izhuark(2): Boron, Paperblade
Cam(2): SB, Izhuark
Prims(1): Gaius

Paperblade(1):Elieson
Gaius(5): Shin, BBM, Prims, Refa, Cam (L-2)

Not Voting: Zeonth

Lord Gaius has been lynched! He was:

Dear Lord Gaius, you are Buddha, the Enlightened.

Having once seen a sick man and a dead man, your entire world view was shattered. Questioning the reason for the existence of suffering, you renounced your title as the Prince, and roamed the lands in search of the Truth. After much spending much time by yourself, restricting your desires, you came to understand philosophical concepts such as Karma and Nirvana. 

However, being just a mere human, it remains to be seen whether you've truly broken the cycle of reincarnation or not. You have no special abilities.

In short, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.