Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boron, Refa and Shin were all repeated RIP but they should be correct now??

Votals D2:

Faerie Knight (4): Prims, junko, Refa, Boron
Shin (2): Camtech, SB
Prims (1): Faerie Knight
Elieson (1): Izhuark
Izhuark (1): Shin

Not voting: Elieson

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends on the 22nd of July, GMT 4:45 pm (in 17 hours and 40 minutes).

Wanted to fakevig Eli to see if he reacts but I have no syntax to mess with and j00 showed up too quickly. Sigh.

Shin's claim is something I think Marth would make up but I think he's also probably the host most likely to give fakeclaims like that in a vanilla game. I still really feel like he's dodging a lot of questions by any means necessary (I don't think you're pretending to be mad or are mad in general. I think you're just avoiding answering things that don't suit your narrative).

I need to reread Prims to properly work out my opinion there but I really don't want to reread. I miss ISOs. I kinda think his opinions are warping too heavily too fast and it's not really natural though.

I have no idea what FK is doing. I was hoping that reading further along would give me a better idea but it isn't. I'm fine lynching here regardless because it's Paperblade.

I did not wanted to do this on my first NOC in a long time but the irl concern became too important and I need a break from the internet so i'm requesting a sub out. I just want to point out it's not because i'm discouraged from the game even if it happened a lot in the past. Sorry again. Have fun evryone.

Requesting a Sub out

1 hour ago, General Ciraxis said:

Hello! I'm gonna go eat then try to catch up on everything; I didn't expect the game I was asked to join to be in progress, but I'll do what I am able.

Can anyone provide a Tl;DR?

I can provide things I'd like to get your opinion on:

-Shin's self vote

-Paper's D1 activity (it's sparse, so this isn't as hard as it may sound)

-Paper subbing out on D2 when he got flak as opposed to D2

-Boron/SB in general (again, not too many posts)

-Shin's D2 case on Cam

-FK's posts after subbing in

-Claims in general (Boron/I's actions failed, Junk said he was redirected from Boron to me but later said it was a mod error and he roleblocked Boron, Shin claimed a basically vanilla role that you should see for yourself, Elie claimed vig)

-Do you think Cam's progression of reads are natural (throughout the game really)?

-Shin's self vote: Comes off as a pointless RVS post to me, I don't think it was indicative of alignment. That said, his earlier post before the self vote where he suggested there were 3 mafia in this game is a greater concern to me.

-Paper's D1 activity: Nothing really stuck out to me, I think it's because I'm bad though.

-Paper subbing out on D2: I understand there was a lot of stuff going on with Paperblade and the EiMM game earlier, and I would accept that as an excuse to sub out and stay away from mafia for a while. I don't think it has anything to do with being scum or not. I forget the timeline though, was day 2 going on at the same time as the EIMM game? I understand it caused a lot of issues for more than Paperblade in this game.

-Boron/SB in general: Seems fine to me.

-Shin's D2 case on Cam: I don't think it was a strong argument, but that might just be because I'm having trouble parsing it.

-FK's posts after subbing in: I have no idea what he's talking about. I understand how terrible this sounds but I'd be perfectly happy just lynching him today just so I don't have to go through any more of his posts.

-Claims: Was it confirmed to be a mod error by the host? Seems like there are a lot of power roles going around already, seems like a bit too many. Elie's vig claim is enough reason to leave him be for a while, but he better deliver eventually; not that I saw anything wrong with his posts though. 

-Cam's read progression: They seem kinda lazy to me, but natural. (I'm aware of the hypocrisy that it's me who's saying that) 

I've already spent the last 2 hours reading through the last ~8 pages or so and I was barely able to parse anything and have already lost interest in trying to scrutinize everything that'd led up to this point. Let it be known however, that an effort was made. 

how much time do we have left, and are we in danger of failing to consolidate? i'm not feeling well so i won't go into anything particularly fine-grained but in no particular order:

shin's swap off me feels kind of weird. i'm okay with "whoops i was being too stubborn bye" and "cam/izhuark don't make sense as a scumteam" but it... kind of feels off? i should probably move my vote off but i don't know who i'd move my vote to

the refa/prims argument is making me feel worse about both; something about it feels... inconsequential? like, i don't have any particular part of it that i can point to that says "THIS IS STAGED" but refa seems to be sitting in the background doing little but poking (this is a gross misrepresentation of refa's content and i'm aware of that, he does have actual goodposts, but fsr i can't actually think of any opinions refa has strongly held other than "primes/FK are scum". like this post just feels kind of like a votepark justification as well as hedging on approximately everybody). meanwhile i have no idea what prims is doing in general; i was hard townreading him before but i'm suddenly really spooked at prims seeming to flit between his vote priorities (specifically asking people to turbowagon gaius towards the end of last phase and now with FK this phase)

personally i'm not seeing actual scum intent in FK insofar as "i have no idea what you're doing or why you're doing anything"

elieson just needs to exist and do things other than summary posts

I'm going to bed and I know I won't be around when the phase ends, I understand my vote has little justification but I'll take full responsibility if this doesn't work out.

##Lynch Faerie Knight

##Unvote
##Vote: Faerie Knight

We have three hours left, most EAGLEFOLK are going to be not very awake by phase end and I don't want to leave today without a lynch. I'm pretty content with a FK lynch and hopefully some FUNKY FRESH FLIPS will help shed some light. I have a feeling this is a game where my reads are totally bogus.

Phase End.

Votals D2:

Faerie Knight (6): Prims, junko, Refa, Boron, Ciraxis, SB
Shin (1): Camtech
Prims (1): Faerie Knight
Izhuark (1): Shin

Not voting: Elieson

Dear Paperblade  Faerie Knight, you are Yomiel, the Angsty Ghost Trickster.

Having tried to kill Sissel's friends for petty revenge in the game Ghost Trick, your plans were thwarted by Sissel and other bad guys in the story. Having seen Sissel saving the people that you killed using his ghost tricks, you learnt a thing or two about saving people with your ghost tricks by rewinding time. Now you've given up trying to directly kill people, instead helping other killers wreck havoc on people by saving them.

Each night, you may reply in your role PM as follows: Night X-Using Ghost Tricks on USER.  All actions on USER will fail that night.

In short, you are the Mafia Omniguard. You win when you achieve parity with the town.