Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHASE END

All of you wake up to find two bodies: Shin and Boron.

And with that, you found Boron's role PM:

Dear Boron, you are  Naruto, the Absurd, Whiny Protagonist.

What's there to say?  Naruto sux. -.-  After having all the tailed beasts sucked out of him by Madara, Naruto was left to die...until Sakura came, ripped his heart out of his chest, and started pumping it just to keep him alive. Then, some weird sage shows up in his dreams, and he wakes up with the sage's powers. Wtf is this writing????

Having the power of the shadow clone jutsu, no one can escape your reach. You will track them down with multiple clones and see the person whom they visited. Every night, reply in your role PM as follows: Night X- Track USER with my clones.

In short, you are the Town Tracker. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

And here's Shin's role PM:

Dear Shin, you are Frieza, the space pirate.

Damn it, why are you so popular among the Japanese fans? DBZ had finished your story, only for you to get resurrected in Dragon Ball Super. You're more arrogant than you've ever been, even challenging Goku as soon as you achieved your golden form! You've even got your army back, and you have 360 degree reflexes! You're currently stronger than Goku, will you finally complete your goal of destroying the planet Earth?

Having great power, you can't be caught-off guard, you'll surely see anyone who comes your way. Every night, you'll get results on the people who visited you. Also, with you tremendous power, you can erase a person out of existence. Once in the game, type in your role PM, Night X- Disintegrate USER with my Laser finger.  USER's body will explode, leaving no trace of their existence.

In short, you are the Mafia Self-Watcher Janitor. You win when you achieve parity with the Town.

Sorry for thinking you were scum going into today, Boron. =(

Anyways, my action failed on SB and Elieson on Night 1.  Doesn't take a genius to understand what that means, right?

##Vote: SB

Especially since Cam read as genuinely frustrated which he wouldn't be if he was in on it.

Basically, my assumption is Paper already wanted to sub out and had his buddy vote him to distance the two of them, since the sub out request would cause the wagon to go away anyway.

That's a really scummy thing to do, and I'm not talking about it in the "I'm mafia" sense.

Between that and being the main person trying to murder Shin I feel like I should've been obvtown coming into the day instead of that so uh

PoE says Ciraxis or Izhuark but I haven't read.

the thing is you've hardcore bussed before sb and idk why a mafia would want to make town not being able to be visited. In the chance that SB isn't scum if there's a protective role i'd like to request protection tonight to verify something.

he said i successfully targeted refa so i assumed a redirection, when refa said he'd been roleblocked that matched up obviously but when boron said she'd been roleblocked i verified just to make sure marth hadn't made a mistake and he did.

see my suspicion is that there actually is a scum roleblocker who targeted refa, and marth got his wires crossed and gave you the wrong person's result. i'm not sure if scum would have both an omniguard and a roleblocker though but it's plausible.

yeah, i think at this point it's safe to let it out, but i'm not a roleblocker i'm a jack of all trades and roleblocking is one of my abilities that i used up n1 so a fully dedicated scum roleblocker is definitely possible. Still think it's better to lynch sb today though and if he isn't scum if i get protection hopefully so i can do something about it.

I have no idea what's going on with night actions but ignoring everything in my favour because of meta from when we actually played regularly like 2-3 years ago now is a terrible idea.

If Junko ended up roleblocking Refa then I don't actually see why he thinks I'm maf though? It's more likely that Boron Tracked into the Omniguard I think.

Part of me is baffled with how Izhuark was ignoring Paperblade even when the latter was trying to get him lynched. Izhuark apparently had a minor read on him but never really pushed anything which makes me think he was just struggling to gather opinions. It also makes way more sense for Shin to start hard fighting with Cam when you realise Cam was arguing with Izhuark for an entire day.