Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

1 minute ago, commie scum said:

well you implied that you targeted two people on night 1, omniguard can only target one person right?

Oh, I can see where the misunderstanding is.  No, my action fails if one of my two targets fails.  That's why when it succeeded today despite Elie being safeguarded, I was confused.  Turns out I just targeted Shin, though (and it doesn't fail if one of my targets dies)!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB on PoE, but I'm 99% sure it's Ciraxis. You claimed to have safeguarded Elie, Cam has super townie interactions with Shin, Refa has super townie interactions with the Paper wagon AND Shin and also just looks good on role shenanigans, Elie shot a mafia member...

@Refa you major boosted my ego and i wanted more of that high intensity confidence

I'm still not feeling Cam after my D2 skim

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Read Paper's subout again and explain why his scumbuddy makes him ragequit

I didn't get the impression that he was salty at you.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Between that and being the main person trying to murder Shin I feel like I should've been obvtown coming into the day instead of that so uh

PoE says Ciraxis or Izhuark but I haven't read.

I wasn't bothered by you until Paper flipped Omniguard TBH.  Really the only doubt I had was that I didn't get why he'd choose to guard you over Shin (who was on the kill).  I can see you being town if there's a scum roleblocker, though.

Isn't Ciraxis Izhuark?

42 minutes ago, SB. said:

If Junko ended up roleblocking Refa then I don't actually see why he thinks I'm maf though? It's more likely that Boron Tracked into the Omniguard I think.

He roleblocked Boron AFAIK.

47 minutes ago, SB. said:

Oh actually wtf

But yeah if I wanted to fake that interaction with Paper I would not have taken 30 minutes to respond to his sub-out post trying to figure out what went on in the Eimm discord.

Fair enough on this one.

##Unvote

##Vote: General Ciraxis

2 minutes ago, Prims said:

SB on PoE, but I'm 99% sure it's Ciraxis. You claimed to have safeguarded Elie, Cam has super townie interactions with Shin, Refa has super townie interactions with the Paper wagon AND Shin and also just looks good on role shenanigans, Elie shot a mafia member...

okay one last question, why do you think ciraxis>Sb now?

Omniguard case isn't a thing now which was really the only thing pushing SB over Ciraxis for me beyond "I've had a gut feeling one of SB/Refa is mafia all game".

On 7/19/2017 at 5:07 PM, Prims said:

SB might be scum, honestly. I don't really have a case there, my intuition just tells me his play this game looks like his scum play. What he said about Gaius here looks like he knows Gaius is about to flip town and is trying too hard to justify why scum!Gaius would post the VT claim. Like, the "I think scum!Gaius' team isn't here to help him out" line specifically bugs me on this front.

Prims have your thoughts changed on this?

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

@Refa you major boosted my ego and i wanted more of that high intensity confidence

I'm still not feeling Cam after my D2 skim

Wait, I did when?

Just saying you targetted me restored my confidence. IDK why but it did. Don't ask more questions because I can't really put it into words

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Just saying you targetted me restored my confidence. IDK why but it did. Don't ask more questions because I can't really put it into words

Hahaha, sure thing boss.  It'll make more sense postgame!

Izhuark interactions is probably a good point but I don't even remember his posts so it's more of a "SB's interactions with Shin make less sense as scum/scum" and PoE on my end.

THe more I read up on D2, the more I see Izhu pushing cases that just don't make sense with what his slot looks like it should be. 

>Better case on Paperblade and an actual case on Cam
>Votes for Inactive!me instead

He's not reading anybody else's content and going with his own thing which would be nice, if his case on me at the time (Page 15, into early D2) had any meat on it. Him being on Paper ED1 doesn't really mean anything @commie scum since early game RVS/Bussing/shenanigans are too difficult to assign purpose to anyway, and it's not like he ended the phase voting for him

Why is prims town again? I'm still super null on him

okay one last thing is to protect refa not me if protective role exists sorry i made a mistake on something,

i calculated in my head correctly i think but just to make sure it isn't lylo if we fail today and someone gets killed tonight?

I wouldn't lynch Prims because he gunned hard for Paper. I'd probably say its a tossup between him and Refa tomorrow fmpov if the Izhuark slot flipped town but I think this is probably just it.

Prims went into D2 voting Paperblade and then restarted the wagon on Paperblade later on in the day.

I reread that part Junk, and the big takeaway for me is that Izhuark never actually called Paperblade scummy.  He just asked for his reasons for voting SB, and I don't think he ever had a reason to scumread Paper despite leaving his vote on Paper throughout the day.

Ugh, now that I say it out loud, I feel really dumb for townreading Izhuark.

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

Shoutouts to Izhuark for highlighting the entire flipped scumteam D1 but not being willing to commit to really pressuring them.

lmao

Cam> Cased the bananas out of Shin basically all of D2
SB> Did albeit more mildly

Volcanic

Yea I try not to remember being town in that game

Just now, commie scum said:

i calculated in my head correctly i think but just to make sure it isn't lylo if we fail today and someone gets killed tonight?

It's not LYLO or even MYLO now *rules say it'll be announced*

@SB. That kinda sealed the deal for me to hop on General Cizhuhark but I'm not going to since it's still ultra early

On 7/21/2017 at 2:58 PM, Izhuark said:

Okay read Elie's full post again and it indeed make no sense. I guess i was just biased because him towreading me was a huge part of his post (god i'm so bad). His justifications for his reads are really weak (taking rvs joke seriously into account at this point ? I heard that rvs was elie favourite part of mafia but i think there was enough interaction to have more groundings) and doesn't had anything to the state of this day 2

Whoever told you this is hilariously incorrect. The only thing I like about RVS is finding ways to shut it down asap. 

On 7/22/2017 at 4:40 AM, General Ciraxis said:

I'm going to bed and I know I won't be around when the phase ends, I understand my vote has little justification but I'll take full responsibility if this doesn't work out.

##Lynch Faerie Knight

Wait something's not right about this

Prims
SB
Izhuark General Ciraxis

I feel like Ciraxis should claim something and I have a hunch and if that hunch is correct then it'll probably help guide the rest of the day.

Still feel like Prims is walking the walk but getting a lot of credit for just generally townie play despite throwing out metric tons of ideas and options along the way. SB I'm just kinda sheeping on. Maybe I'll consider shooting one of ya'll tonight that doesn't get lynched just to speed things up (if the game doesn't end after today anyway)

wait you have another vig, man town sounds really powerful this game lol okay yeah now i'm at peace of mind since i thought i'd be getting roleblocked tonight if a scum roleblocker exists.

I'll wait for ciraxis thoughts as well although if we can find out the alignments of two people before lylo (by two lynches or a lynch and a vig) i'm okay with going ahead with this lynch