Bluedoom

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CT075 said:

oh fuck you're right JK I'M ACTUALLY BAD

But the miracle never happen

since everyone decided not to read the rules about not posting after a hammer, I'm modkilling all of those that posted after the hammer and which actually means the mafia have won 

On 7/14/2017 at 9:13 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

BREAKING THESE RULES WILL UNDOUBTEDLY GET YOU MODKILLED:

[a bunch of rules that do not mention hammer

notably not in that list

On 7/14/2017 at 9:13 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

4. You need a hammer to lynch. Hammer is 50%+1 rounded down.
4a. You do not need a hammer to lynch on D1. The player with the most votes will be lynched on D1.
4b. You may no lynch as many times as you want

also notably not in that list: a rule about talking after hammer

Dear Izhuark/Ciraxis, you are Ashera, the Orderly Goddess.

AUpon being woken from your long slumber, your first action was to turn most humans in the world to stone. Without care for good or evil, your number one concern is order in the universe. You bestow great power to those who follow you, but this time, you've resorted to turning people to stone temporarily. You'd rather sleep more than use your powers, anyway.

Every night, reply in you role PM as follows: Night X- Turn USER to stone for tonight. Any action that USER takes that night will fail.

In short,you are the Mafia Roleblocker.  You win when you achieve parity with the town.

Anyone asks about flavour, well all the characters had something to do with death/revival/immortality, yeah. I guess that's contrived, my bad. One week to figure out stuff for this game was kinda bad in hindsight.

gg all. I feel pretty good about my Paperblade/FK push but tbh shout-out to SB for being much more on-point than I was and the real MVP Elie for vigging Shin. We might have still won without that but it certainly locked our victory.

Also my bad re:D2 wagon on Elie. I literally did not realize he was going to keep catching up and thought he intended to leave us with a bunch of shaky D1 reads for some reason? And also I just never really suspected Shin that much for whatever reason. Feels like my play this game could've been much better even though it wasn't really bad.

Was there a scum QT?

Finally, the setup:

3 Vanilla Townies

Joat-Redirect/SG/RB

Tracker

1-shot Vig

Rolecop

Networker

Numbers Backup Dayvig(if the vig dies before shooting someone) or Treestump

Mafia Omniguard
Mafia RB

Mafia Self-Watcher Janitor

This had a little more PRs to my taste, but I added them in since I had a few people telling me that they wouldn't prefer a vanilla game.

Mafia team had strong roles in Omni/RB which could've potentially fucked the town over if the JoaT and Vig messed up. Numbers was really just a throwaway role though, my bad. Thought the game was ok in balance but in hindsight it might've been more swingy. Would've had better balance as a 9p than a 12 p game, I think.

Also, also:

I freaking knew that something was up with Izuhark, I knew it. Thanks to everyone who said that my case on him didn't make sense, that I was just tunneling on him. So awesome.

Town really shouldn't have had a rolecop lmao. That basically was almost a normal cop since Omniguard was the only scum that worked as a claim. Other than that I think the set-up was alright.

Edited by Prims