Hold
Shift
When
Hitting
Enter

3 hours ago, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB

why?

Name a faster way to get people talking than putting someone at L-2 24 hours into a day. (Putting them at L-1 doesn't count.)

##Unvote
##Vote: Paperblade

I don't see the logic behind his vote. He calls it opportunistic (sure, you're not wrong) but there's no benefit for mafia to do that here so I don't think he's really thought it through.

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

Name a faster way to get people talking than putting someone at L-2 24 hours into a day. (Putting them at L-1 doesn't count.)

Put them at L? Why get them to talk when the mod will talk for them :D

Well it doesn't seem that opportunistic to me, i must agree with SB on that one. That Day one was slowest ever and we needed to get it started. There are no reason for mafia to put someone in hammer range without actually hammering them (and even then it's pretty dum), yeah they could bait a towny to put suspicion on him but that will never happen ED1.

##Unvote

##Vote : Paperblade

Do you care to expand your thoughts process on that one ?

the "mafia wouldn't put someone in hammer range without actually hammering them" argument is a bad use of WIFOM. Why wouldn't they? Actually hammering would be super suspicious but nobody's going to bat an eye on vote-piling in RVS, and theoretically there could be an accidental RVS quickhammer, though I've never seen one

1 hour ago, SB. said:

##Unvote
##Vote: Paperblade

I don't see the logic behind his vote. He calls it opportunistic (sure, you're not wrong) but there's no benefit for mafia to do that here so I don't think he's really thought it through.

"My vote wasn't opportunistic" *changes vote*

hmm

I don't really see how it is even remotly WIFOM. I never said that mafia would never put someone at lynch range but that they wouldn't have a reason to do it so early. Vote piling at Rvs while not raising awareness will not be significant either since votes will move anyway once there something to read. And you think seriously that a sane town could accidently hammer at RVS ? Because it makes no sense on so many level.

It's opportunistic because Shin has been mislynch bait in the past and it looked to me like you were trying to put pressure on someone whose reaction isn't always going to be the townies

@ izhu your logic about "mafia would or wouldn't do this" doesn't matter because they have no reason not to act the other way. It's pretty non alignment indicative on its own 

Ughhh i never ever said mafia wouldn't do that or not. I just said they wouldn't have reasons to do it. You can't say someone behaviour is scummy if their are litteraly no reason for scum to have this comportement.