Kingdom Hearts III - Doesn't comply with toy safety regulations

Lightchao42

Kingdom Hearts III will probably be one of the biggest games of 2025, and there's been some new information announced so I guess that warrants a topic. You can find the latest trailer placed conveniently below.

Goddammit. I wanted to be off the KH train so bad. I replayed the series, and I hated replaying 2, I hate how the franchise has been handled, and outside of the first game, the only game in the series I find even remotely interesting to play is BBS. And the die hard fans who kept trying to tell me the story and characters aren't laughably sophomoric only drove me even further away.

But fuck. I've been saying for over an actual decade now that they should put Pixar worlds into these games, and now they're actually doing it.

The game is actually set to release in 2018 as noted from D23, but hahaha that joke never gets old

Toy Story is a welcome addition, but I cant say that I didn't see it coming. I will say, however, that seeing the gang in a more... modern setting like Toy Story is amusing to me for some reason that I cant quite explain.

Still crossing my fingers for Atlantis

can't wait to play it in 2030

okay that joke was so unoriginal i'm editing this post to actually say something

i never finished any of the kingdom hearts games because I thought they were boring but this looks really cool I might play it I like toy story a lot

i hope they actually get wallace shawn as rex in the english version though

Edited by unique

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Motendra am I really seeing thus right now?

Do you even understand the combat in this game?

Is this real life?

Yes, this is actually happening

I'd like to believe so, but even I could a miss something. Whaddya wanna know?

You're not Nelly; this isn't only just a dream

25 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Whaddya wanna know?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he just cast blizzard and skate on the ice? Or was I just hallucinating again?

I can't wait to mash the X button after all these years. Actually, the kudzu plot and repeated gameplay turned me away from the series. It's pretty surreal to have a Toy Story world though.

20 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he just cast blizzard and skate on the ice? Or was I just hallucinating again?

Your eyes did not lie. In fact, 0.2 Fragmentary Passage had the same with Aqua's uber tier magic. I remember in an interview where the devs addressed how magic has an effect on the environment. In blizzard's case, the spell actually freezes the ground, and with Flow Motion, can be skid on

Just now, Motendra said:

Your eyes did not lie. In fact, 0.2 Fragmentary Passage had the same with Aqua's uber tier magic. I remember in an interview where the devs addressed how magic has an effect on the environment. In blizzard's case, the spell actually freezes the ground, and with Flow Motion, can be skid on

I can't even right now

I need a moment

22 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I can't even right now

I need a moment

#HypeIntensifies?

Also, can I just take the time to commend the graphics doe? Looking at this trailer in particular, it literally looks like a scene straight outtta the movie, itself. Its beautiful, honestly..... well, at least until I notice Sora and them again with their (understandably) blocky figures, due to being action figures

Hah. Almost forgot about this.

Despite the overly convoluted plot I still like a couple characters (Roxas and Riku) and want to see it through to the end. Glad it has a release window at last.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

#HypeIntensifies?

Also, can I just take the time to commend the graphics doe? Looking at this trailer in particular, it literally looks like a scene straight outtta the movie, itself. Its beautiful, honestly..... well, at least until I notice Sora and them again with their (understandably) blocky figures, due to being action figures

Pro/X enhanced, almost certainly.

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

Hah. Almost forgot about this.

Despite the overly convoluted plot I still like a couple characters (Roxas and Riku) and want to see it through to the end. Glad it has a release window at last.

Pro/X enhanced, almost certainly.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's that