Walrein, Jav, and Jiac's EIMMstravaganza - Game Thread (Game Over)

Ampharos

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

When going into a game like this, betrayals should be expected. It's just a game and I wouldn't begrudge my brother a betrayal in a game, it's how it's played.

It’s pretty unfortunate that this is the way I had to learn that lesson.

I’ve learned from this that I am pretty much the exact person who should not be playing this game. I understand this is just a game, I hear it every time someone backstabs me (although, at times, I will admit I do deserve it), but backstabs hurt. I eventually get over it, that’s how it’s always been for me and it’ll be the same way for Emily too.

Whether or not you consider what she did a backstab, I have never felt this broken up about something that has happened in EIMM before. This is all getting to be too much for me. Before EIMM, I considered my relationship with her to be rocky at worst and ok at best. Ever since she started playing with me, I felt like we were partners in crime. Because EIMM was such a big part of my life, once I invited her into this part of me, I felt like we forged this new relationship. I was so proud of her for winning her first two games and I thought that would just be how it always would be for us.

After last night, though, I just couldn’t believe she would do that. Emily, I’m so sorry for snooping. I really shouldn’t have, that was immature of me. It just ended up hurting me more anyway. I checked our shared email (mods know about this) and saw that you had made a copy of our allies’ sheet. I checked who you shared it with and that just sealed the deal for me.

This entire event has hit me at an incredibly personal level and I’m an idiot for not seeing it coming. I’m quitting this game and all future games. I will not be talking to anyone about this game anymore. I have removed myself from the group chat.

This game can be such a good experience if you don’t handle it like I did. 

Despite what has happened and what I have said, please understand that Emily is a positive person. While me and her have moments we don’t mesh, she is a good ally to have. Please don’t let what happened ruin your impression of her, I don’t want for this game (something which makes her happy) to become a source of negativity for her.

Thank you all for such a good two years.

It has come to my attention that Paperblade's frustration with me is not just asymptomaticc of the whole Lil Bean vs Einto situation but rather finding my attacks on his intentions as a player as attacks on his character. This makes the comments in the discord chat somewhat more understandable (still way too fucking far though) and my snide remark about Paperblade's maturity unwarranted and for that I apologise. I also apologise to the offence caused to PB by my actions (the boo hoo post was really bad on my part looking back), but it really was nothing personal, just trying to undermine your intentions as a player to get allies to trust you less.

HOWEVER I do want to commend Lil Bean for a mature and sensible post and public prescence in this debacle. Unlike myself she did not let her frustrations with what happened get the better of her when making public posts and comments.

tl;dr: I was wrong to publicly decry PB and his allies as backstabbers as I did not realise that as consequence they would take it personally and that certainly never was my intention (Pb was a long running friend of mine before this game), but I had misunderstood the reason for his rage and that caused me much grief.

People taking this so personally is really disheartening.

I have, and have had, no intention of hurting anyone's feelings.

Please just have fun again.

I'm working to cancel this game. Would appreciate it if people were cooperative. Things have gone too far. I know about both sides and mod info more than everyone else, I humbly ask you to trust me. 

Game end.

Due to a combination of factors combined with the fact that there's no real way to salvage everything and please everyone without wrecking game state, the game has been canceled. Sincere apologies to everyone involved. By mutual host decision, we've decided to appoint Elieson as the closest thing to a winner that we could find. Congrats, dad. -Walrein

After last EiMM, you all killed me, and I couldn't even talk while I was alive! That wasn't very nice. I've been very busy though, and decided to improve my condition. You'll be proud of me! I took some classes, got a modeling gig, and I even have a pet snake. I named him Boo. I'm a little bored though...I wonder what I can do to pass the time. I watched all of Food Network Star, and I can't grab my Sudoku puzzle books because I'm see through. I know!

I'll play some EiMM! Let me just go find some friends. I know. We'll invite Blitz, and Makaze, and Gaius, and that guy who likes Ruffles potato chips....Ruffles, yea. We can invite everybody! This will be the best. Day. Ever. 

I miss you, Gaius. Remember that time when we played in EiMM a long time ago, and you shot me? Remember that time you told me I had to win without talking to people? Goooood tiiiiiiiiiimes. You're the best friend and prison bitch a friend could ever ask for.

Wait! People need to stop dying here...unless...Ahh, I get it. They're just trying to come over to my house. People are so nice.

I've decided instead of playing EiMM, I'll quit the game and host the most fun afterparty for when this game finishes up. I think I'll start by planning to invite all of my friends, like Gaius...Gaius....those alien bugs I blew up....Gaius and Gaius Junior...I wonder if they grow back. 

I'll need to get a LOT of snacks. Let me just go find a coooool car to drive to the store in, and then I'll stop at McDonald's, and get some snacks.

What do you guys want?

Wait...

Did everybody die?

Ahhhhhh. I see now. You all decided to plan a surprise party. I'll find the party room, and I'm bringing lottttttts of frieeeeeends. We can play pin the tail on the Saiyan. It'll be sooo much fun

Now where did you all hide? Gaius? Gaius? Gaaaaiiiius? 

Spoiler

Gaius.

Spoiler

Gaiiiiiiiiiiussssssssssss...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm haunting you. 337306374059065355.png

oreBHB0.gif

Edited by Elieson

I've seen a lot of things that I didn't really like from people I respect in this game. Usually I'd be mad, but honestly I just feel really sorry for everyone. In such a stressful environment, it's hard to remember that some of our actions may hurt others. Sometimes, it's even hard to remember that some decisions that may hurt others are not even convenient for us.

But let me say this: It's important to remember what happened, so that it may never happen again. I ask you to remember where you made a mistake not as a means of regret, but as a means of avoiding repeating it. If you keep in mind how you may react, you'll be prepared to stop yourself from doing so.

This is a social game. Your personal relationships with others will come into play. You can strengthen your relationships with others, but also break them. Please be mindful of what you're doing.

elie won what bull poo poo

kT5Iy8ZGTBef7R1O--Ge0Q.png

Edited by Refa
Almost as rigged as Carmine's drafts

what there really should be is no communication at all besides shooting people, i just allowed it when i first hosted eimm here because it's funny, but people trying to play it like multifaction honestly ruins the game which is why i play the way i do.

if anything then if outside communication is allowed there should only be one allowed winner (apart from maybe third party shenanigans), which is how this was originally hosted anyway. losing in eimm doesn't really matter the way it does in normal mafia because you have no team you're responsible for. removing joint winning would reinforce that and also means nobody has to worry about backstabbing because then if you try teamsies it's literally 100% impossible to win without it

Edited by Prims