How much is an SR+ Tsubasa worth?

Aquarios

So basically my sister opened a pack and got the one character that she hates in all of FE, Tsubasa! It's SR+ with the signature and golden border and all, lol.

So I was wondering if anyone in the forums can tell me how much it's worth (and maybe where I can sell it). 

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

4 hours ago, Aquarios said:

So basically my sister opened a pack and got the one character that she hates in all of FE, Tsubasa! It's SR+ with the signature and golden border and all, lol.

So I was wondering if anyone in the forums can tell me how much it's worth (and maybe where I can sell it). 

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have no idea how much these cards go for, but depending on the price, I might be interested....

Sokloeum (like, the go to guy on the boards when you really need something, with more feedback than most of us combined) has her listed for $24, and currently has two in stock. You'd have to at least match that if you'd want to sell her, but I'm not sure that she's really in hot demand.