BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle!?

MediocreLee

9 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

According to Gray Martigan's twitter, there is going to be a demo at NYCC

Also

Reveal hidden contents

I love Lindsay Jones, but holy fuck her Ruby voice is a bit rough to the ears in a huge dose like this

It's what happens when you have a Japanese voice director direct an English VA (recent example: William from Ni-Oh in Musou Stars). And then putting two of them on-screen... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

I think this is the first time ASW has had a major fighting game on a Nintendo console. good for them.

I wonder how different the characters will be in terms of gameplay compared to their original series. Rachel in particular is the type of character where a small change could ruin her. And I get the feeling that Weiss will have very low HP.

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I wonder how different the characters will be in terms of gameplay compared to their original series. Rachel in particular is the type of character where a small change could ruin her. And I get the feeling that Weiss will have very low HP.

Low HP, lots of tools. Would fit her to a T.

And we do know that the controls themselves are simpler: instead of light/medium/heavy/drive, it's light/heavy/overhead (a single, chargeable attack). Hands-on also has revealed that specials so far have just been quarter circles. Seems individual characters are simpler to make up for the tag-team aspect.

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

And I'm starting to think that there will be no P5 characters, sadly.

I'm pretty sure they are only going to pull characters from P4A. If they do put in a character from P5 it will probably only be Joker and most likely as DLC to tease a potential P5A.

I would like to be wrong about that though.

Move over Ruby, there's a new most anticipated character in the room! Can't wait to play around with Weiss, hopefully she'll be a fit so I can have her on my main team. 

Also reveal trailer 3 slated to happen earlier than November is a pleasant surprise. If ArcSys makes these reveals on a truly consistent basis, either the roster's gonna be unprecedentedly large or the 2018 window will translate as January or something. :P

With regards to Persona 4 Arena characters, could that potentially include Persona 3 characters? There were some in the first version, and more in Ultimax, so would it be possible since their assets already exist, or do you folks think that they'll stick with the Persona 4 cast to make the roster more focused?

(I just think it would be nice to see Akihiko and Mitsuru again)

Noel, Chie, and Waldstein announced, and the next reveals will be late November. No one too surprising thus far but hopefully we'll continue to get interesting characters.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Noel, Chie, and Waldstein announced, and the next reveals will be late November. No one too surprising thus far but hopefully we'll continue to get interesting characters.

Somebody on Gamefaqs who attend NYC claimed that a rep teased Es and that she could be seen on the TV in the Persona 4 stage shown.

Granted, yeah it's from Gamefaqs, but Es would definitely be a bit of an out-there choice.

Edited by The DanMan

So Noel is finally announced.... Dang it, PeaceRibbon is going to absolutely destroy me. Now I want Sol Badguy in this game more than ever just to put us on an even playing field.

Edited by TheGoodHoms

8 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

So Noel is finally announced.... Dang it, PeaceRibbon is going to absolutely destroy me. Now I want Sol Badguy in this game more than ever just to put us on an even playing field.

You can't stop me. I am the king of dual gun muscle memory combo cheese.

Not hearing Cristina Valenzuela whist I play Noel will really make the experience just not the same but I am pretty excited to play her regardless. :)

Another nice set of reveals. I'm not hyped about Chie all that much since I never used her in Arena or Ultimax and I don't like her as a character, but I don't have any problems with her being in or anything. Here's hoping for Vatista, Tsubaki and Yukiko or Mitsuru next week.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears Arc System Works has a survey page where you can make character suggestions, even 3rd party characters.

https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261

Given how my mains have no chance of getting in (Eltnum is already a guest character D:) I'm kind of had to beg and plead. I also mentioned Hibiki from the Last Blade series since it's not like we'll ever see a Capcom Vs. SNK 3.

On 10/31/2017 at 3:11 PM, TimDiamond said:

It appears Arc System Works has a survey page where you can make character suggestions, even 3rd party characters.

Given how my mains have no chance of getting in (Eltnum is already a guest character D:) I'm kind of had to beg and plead. I also mentioned Hibiki from the Last Blade series since it's not like we'll ever see a Capcom Vs. SNK 3.

If arcsys is open to third party characters, it wouldn’t be too unreasonable at all to see an SNK character join the cast, given how willong SNK has been to give out their IP recently (like Mai in DoA) 

I put in a vote for Nakoruru, along with my mains that haven’t been announced. 

I would add Church and Tucker, but that might cause problems with 343 because they are based on Spartans, but maybe they might get a pass because Red vs. Blue is popular in its own right, and Bungie never gave Roosterteeth shit about it because Fair Use.

9 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

I would add Church and Tucker, but that might cause problems with 343 because they are based on Spartans, but maybe they might get a pass because Red vs. Blue is popular in its own right, and Bungie never gave Roosterteeth shit about it because Fair Use.

The game's not releasing on Xbox.

That kills what chances they had.

On October 31, 2017 at 2:11 PM, TimDiamond said:

I clicked on the link, but I didn't get into the survey. Is it not active anymore? Do I need to use a computer?(I'm no my phone)

The 3 news characters are Yukiko, Gordeau and Azreal. Yukiko and Gordeau were expect, but Azreal was a suprising choice. I was expecting the new Blazblue character to be either Tsubaki or Hakumen.

Edited by Water Mage