Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out my Team lmao, i'm currently on Jin & Weiss

Also made this 

Edited by Jedi

10 hours ago, Jedi said:

I'm still trying to figure out my Team lmao, i'm currently on Jin & Weiss

Team ice, so chill.

You can create so many fun teams in this game~

Welp, I was going to be all over team Weiss Cars, but a certain edgy spikey-haired guy with an affinity for darkness ended up supplanting Jin.

Dc8CYEfU0AA1jFL.jpg

EDIT: Okay. Excuse me. Excuse me. EXCUSE ME.

Dc9YIdMU0AAfJG-.jpg

Edited by The DanMan

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Anyone know if multiplayer will be cross platform?

I don't know, but I certainly hope so.

When the game eventually launches, who will be your main duo? Mine will most likely be Noel/Yang. Noel because I enjoyed using her in the beta, and Yang because she's probably my favorite RWBY character.

I've been using a lot of Makoto, Tager, Linne, Yu, Yukiko, and Ruby. In terms of a specific team though, Hyde/Yukiko seemed like the most fun. Making teams is really flexible, it's fun to explore.

I haven't gotten to try Noel yet, though I gotta say she is really fun in BB. And I'm excited for Blake and Yang, too. Also Kanji and Vatista.

14 hours ago, Retyl said:

I was thinking of getting the game on Steam but it seems like most will be playing on PS4, so there's less of an incentive to get the game. I don't play games online often enough to justify paying for it, which is why I don't want the PS4 version.

Yeah, I think the PS4 version will be the most popular.

For the first length of the game's life.

Then the MODS will happen.

Heaven help us.

So two things.

First of all, the Famitsu review came out. Less important is that it got a 35/40, because Famitsu scores are meaningless. More importantly is that they stated the Story Mode took about ten hours to complete.

Secondly... the game has already leaked in Hong Kong/Taiwan. The entirety of the RWBY story mode is out on youtube already.

And it's only about an hour long. Either RWBY really got the short end of the stick in the story mode length department or Famitsu ridiculously distorted the completion time for the story mode. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gemma said:

Anyone interested in setting up a room on PS4 later today?

we'd be down to play like around 5-6 pm est since we're gonna be pretty busy until then

A friend and I tried playing the Steam version of the game and it's got bad frame rate issues. We though maybe our computer just wasn't powerful enough to handle it, but other people are reporting the same problem so we may just have a bad port job on our hands. Anyone else on the steam version running into frame rates dropping to 40fps or less when entering a match?

If it is a meh port, then I have confidence that it'll get fixed later on as the port is done by the same guy who did the other Blazblue pc ports which have pretty much always turned out good/okay. Sucks that it's eh on release though.

And yeah Gemma, we'll be available later on today!

11 minutes ago, MrStardustRicon said:

And yeah Gemma, we'll be available later on today!

Nice, I'll hop in on your room later~

we got voice chat/discord?

Edited by Gemma