Guess something about the person below

Ronnie

As of the time of writing, my guesses are Snake (Big Boss), Sub-Zero (Bi-Han is my guess. Looks like Mortal Kombat 1/Mythologies Sub-Zero), Corrin andCamilla, Nepetunia(?), a real life cat and...that's it

The poster below was responsible for winning the match in a multiplayer game before.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. One time, in Smash 4 (remember when that was still a thing?), my buddy played with another friend of his against me and another friend of his. He drew the two to him while I took a hit-'n-run approach with Pikachu, killing what needed to be killed, and we won the match due to me being the only one with two stocks left at the end (everyone else was dead). Being a dirty coward (though I prefer the term "Strategist") pays off, it turns out.

Poster below isn't contemplating power levels in a comedy game about personified video game consoles.
The fuck am I doing with my life?

Had. Sneakers was a wedding gift to my parents as a kitten. He was older than I was, but alas, he died at the ripe old age of 13. May he rest in peace.

The user below has submitted something in a fair before.

Yes. It was fun!
Though I still kind of wonder why people voted for me in the first place. It's not like I'm an incredibly interesting fellow.
Big thanks to those who did, though!

The poster below has owned/owns a dog.

• 2 weeks later...

No, but I foolishly went onto TV Tropes and got spoilered there. Don't know what I would have thought if I heard the characters voice first, though.

The user below has beat every route in Three Houses already.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

No, but I foolishly went onto TV Tropes and got spoilered there.

Same.

Nope. Haven’t even beat one yet, I’ve been trying to play both M&B Warband and FE Three Houses. 

User below has played paintball before.

Nope. Never have.

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

No, but I foolishly went onto TV Tropes and got spoilered there. Don't know what I would have thought if I heard the characters voice first, though.

Funny thing is, even with the heavy distortion effect making it sound like a male voice, you can still kinda tell it's Tara Platt, due to her way of pronouncing certain words and syllables. It took me a second playthrough to notice, however.

Read the above spoiler only if you are aware of who the Three Houses character Hawkwing talks about is.

The poster below is good at recognizing voices.