Rinkah x Benny

Beruka x Keaton

Effie x Arthur

Elise x Odin

Peri x Laslow

Mozu x Niles

Responding line by line.

MU (str+/def-) x Ryoma

Generally don't comment on Avatar pairings to allow player preference.   Female Corrin will like Swordfaire access.  

Azura x Kaze

I have done this one before.  Its fine.  

Oboro x Jakob

Seems like a very odd choice, in that neither is really interested in what the other offers.   Maybe some application for Basara Obor.  

Hinoka x Silas

Excellent mutual benefit pairing.  

Camilla x Takumi

Camilla makes any physical kid quite good, but otherwise doesn't do much special for the pairing. Still good as its a Camilla mothering a physical kid pairing.  

Orochi x Saizo

Asugi's speed will be crippled; better for helping Saizo himself in the pair-up.  

Setsuna x Kaden

Selkie will be super fast, but she'll hit like a wet noodle; very low STR.... 

Kagero x Hinata

Unconventional.... Hisame tends to be one of the worse off kids anyways.  Kagero likes getting +SPD from Hint.  

Hana x Azama

Hard hitting bow/Samurai Mitama, but they don't offer each other much.   

Selena x Subaki

Well, Caeldori gets good pair-up bonuses and a strong DEF stat modifier, although Selena is inferior to other options out there otherwise.  Has some paralogue dialogue lines.  

Nyx x Hayato

Great pairing.  

Charlotte x Xander

Great pairing.  

Sakura x Leo

Great pairing.  

Rinkah x Benny

A max DEF mod pairing, so there is that.  Cool, I guess.  

Beruka x Keaton

Odd pairing, but hey, Savage Blow Grisly Wound Velouria.  

Effie x Arthur

Fairly common.  Its fine. 

Elise x Odin

A fine common pairing - its good in that Elise doesn't pair well with most others/most kids don't like Elise's stats but Ophelia does.  

Peri x Laslow

Soleil is going to be REALLY fragile, but a glass canon with surprisingly good RES.   But counterbalanced by low HP and DEF.   

Mozu x Niles

Its a good pairing for capturing (Certain Blow Capture Niles)

6 minutes ago, astrophys said:

Responding line by line.

MU (str+/def-) x Ryoma

Generally don't comment on Avatar pairings to allow player preference.   Female Corrin will like Swordfaire access.  

Azura x Kaze

I have done this one before.  Its fine.  

Oboro x Jakob

Seems like a very odd choice, in that neither is really interested in what the other offers.   Maybe some application for Basara Obor.  

Hinoka x Silas

Excellent mutual benefit pairing.  

Camilla x Takumi

Camilla makes any physical kid quite good, but otherwise doesn't do much special for the pairing. Still good as its a Camilla mothering a physical kid pairing.  

Orochi x Saizo

Asugi's speed will be crippled; better for helping Saizo himself in the pair-up.  

Setsuna x Kaden

Selkie will be super fast, but she'll hit like a wet noodle; very low STR.... 

Kagero x Hinata

Unconventional.... Hisame tends to be one of the worse off kids anyways.  Kagero likes getting +SPD from Hint.  

Hana x Azama

Hard hitting bow/Samurai Mitama, but they don't offer each other much.   

Selena x Subaki

Well, Caeldori gets good pair-up bonuses and a strong DEF stat modifier, although Selena is inferior to other options out there otherwise.  Has some paralogue dialogue lines.  

Nyx x Hayato

Great pairing.  

Charlotte x Xander

Great pairing.  

Sakura x Leo

Great pairing.  

Rinkah x Benny

A max DEF mod pairing, so there is that.  Cool, I guess.  

Beruka x Keaton

Odd pairing, but hey, Savage Blow Grisly Wound Velouria.  

Effie x Arthur

Fairly common.  Its fine. 

Elise x Odin

A fine common pairing - its good in that Elise doesn't pair well with most others/most kids don't like Elise's stats but Ophelia does.  

Peri x Laslow

Soleil is going to be REALLY fragile, but a glass canon with surprisingly good RES.   But counterbalanced by low HP and DEF.   

Mozu x Niles

What pairings would you change? 

Edited by JayK

59 minutes ago, JayK said:

What pairings would you change? 

Well, its a difficult thing to say, because the nature of Rev and Fates pairing in general is that to change one pair you normally need to change another too, and then you also need to be careful given limited cross-nation pairing options [sometimes a direct switch isn't possible]. 

You can switch some pairs:

Sakura or orochi x Tsubaki (they can create a good hybrid Caeldori) Selena x tsubaki is just full fanservice. 

Or if you want a offensive Caeldori go for Oboro.

Lazlow can be paired with azuna for rally healer bot.

In case of Selkie her mother can be Oboro or Charlotte for full offensive.

Edited by Sieghart

Alright I thought of some changes   

Laslow x Azura

Azama x Oboro

MU x Kaze  

Jakob x Peri 

Subaki x Hinoka the only reason I wanted to do Selena x Subuki was for fanservice. I guess I can watch it on youtube.

Silas x Mozu 

Ryoma x Kagero 

Edited by JayK

I usually pair Xander with Hinoka on Revelations.  Takumi's best wives are either Kagero or Oboro.   Subaki is okay with Hinoka.   I believe it gives both Subaki and Caeldori the Spear fighter class.   One of my favorite Subaki pairings though is with Sakura.  Turning Caeldori into a Dark Flier is amazing with Sakura as her mom.  But you do have a great pairing in Leo and Sakura.

Ryoma's best wives are Kagero, Oboro, and Rinkah.  Shiro as access to Death Blow and Astra from Ryoma and Rinkah.  

1 minute ago, MeddlingMage said:

I usually pair Xander with Hinoka on Revelations.  Takumi's best wives are either Kagero or Oboro.   Subaki is okay with Hinoka.   I believe it gives both Subaki and Caeldori the Spear fighter class.   One of my favorite Subaki pairings though is with Sakura.  Turning Caeldori into a Dark Flier is amazing with Sakura as her mom.  But you do have a great pairing in Leo and Sakura.

Ryoma's best wives are Kagero, Oboro, and Rinkah.  Shiro as access to Death Blow and Astra from Ryoma and Rinkah.  

I would do Takumi x Oboro but then I need to find someone else for Azama

11 minutes ago, JayK said:

Would Beruka be a good mother for Percy because then I can do Keaton x  Camilal(I heard that pairing is really good)

You could do that.  I was wondering which female are you not using.

Edited by MeddlingMage

3 minutes ago, JayK said:

It might be Felicia, Setsuna, or Selena 

I would use Felicia.   She's pretty good.  Give Felicia to Saizo and Asugi can be a terror with a Flame Shuriken or Felicia's plate.   Felicia has great magic like Orochi does, however Felicia won't cripple Asugi's speed like Orochi does.

6 hours ago, astrophys said:

Mozu x Niles

The question here is, what is there that's gonna be worth capturing??? Because Capture's pretty much useless after the chapter which Niles joins in.

Anyways... I don't really have much to say (that others haven't said, that is), but I must question your going -defense when the first chapter in Revelation has you rely a lot on Corrin...

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

The question here is, what is there that's gonna be worth capturing??? Because Capture's pretty much useless after the chapter which Niles joins in.

Anyways... I don't really have much to say (that others haven't said, that is), but I must question your going -defense when the first chapter in Revelation has you rely a lot on Corrin...

Now im going -mag