Post Your Heroes

PuffPuff

Your well trained ones...

z5o2WV.png

Escape Route to get him to smite enemies after he is beat up by other players. He should keep his Sol as he does really well with it even though Wiki suggests giving him a Brave Sword with Bonfire.
tIqKui.png
VcJmja.png
9xXmo3.png
Ip3l0x.png
exTgb1.png
zMbSz2.png
g3zt5i.png
ygkfdm.png
gbRBeq.png
6u8qDr.png
smi1D9.png
J3Lcrs.png
wbUEvY.png
1MzWnc.png
Z9ibCW.png
ifnMNp.png
cuTK7B.png

Bluetomebreaker to have her deal with Reinherdt and Linde's in the arena. No suggestion of Wiki of this. Why?
9h8arb.png
VTa11m.png
jydoHO.png

Swap is needed for Armored units.
DvYB07.png
kJZcOk.png
zND8VX.png
vbkfIS.png
QI7tAz.png
SRevkp.png
V48aHM.png
eRVBkT.png

Drag Back to fliers so they can escape to a space where other troops can't get to them like Calvary over trees and over lakes for no one but fliers to get to them. Especially useful for Brave Lance users so they can be backed away a space after they kill them.
GI0Nay.png

Needed to double Ryomas and other sword users in the arena.
Q7LPzk.png
KcbuwF.png

She needs these for slots A and C for her low attk. But she is the tankiest unit in the game.
LkOaAQ.png
y8u1gA.png
yQPShu.png

My husbando.
0Ln3D7.png
2AqaNE.png
pmGXWJ.png
abpsOp.png
aga26f.png
sV196u.png
BsZ4x9.png
c8nJ2t.png

Needed for Linde's and Reinherdts in the arena as she is slow.
NsbMEv.png
7NQKNm.png

Renewal is also a suggestion for him through Wiki.
x7PkQe.png

Husbando #2.
O6HN7v.png
LiFEqW.png
7aRsUj.png
mKvo0c.png
4Mw5G0.png
DFZIxE.png

Husbando #3
iVxKas.png
TQmH0R.png

She is high tier for dealing with Distant and Close countered units.
OTqiIv.png
scwjfC.png
0xUiiZ.png
OKuiwz.png

Nosferatu tanking.
cTZHgs.png
rO0ayM.png
imE0C3.png
RBEBPM.png
f6dXKF.png
fSBoII.png

Edited by PuffPuff

Spoiler

Leon

Spoiler

v7ov2Ze.png

Not done quite yet but he'll be finished eventually.

Xander:

Spoiler

5Wku5E0.png

Quick Riposte 3 fodder wanted.

Cecilia:

Spoiler

4if7psa.png

MVP even though she needs a better B skill

Roy:

Spoiler

MTF5aVI.png

Not pictured: Roy has Defiant Speed 3.

Leo

Spoiler

idxwuY6.png

Yes I'm aware I was biased.

Camus:

Spoiler

vpXA22I.png

Klein:

Spoiler

6EV5yfL.png

Eldigan:

Spoiler

JALfmkn.png

Shanna:

Spoiler

Jl3cBCe.png

Reinhardt:

Spoiler

E53w1ZC.png

In truth, I rarely use anyone besides my horses.  They took over my life.

Well may as well show my two or three active teams.

Spoiler

Current Stars

Spoiler

Sharena- The true MvP 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-06-32-53.thumb.png.e58fd7b2f3ae675242253d900cc2da7a.png

Lyn- The I really thought she would be better

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-06-42-05.thumb.png.5b3b694565db78f8895050d558c078a8.png

Bridelia- Kills everything (including herself)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-06-48-40.thumb.png.5658eab4d661348c391f5d5878eae1cf.png

Boey- The Green Robin

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-06-53-80.thumb.png.26e8c4c9089cb2576efcd8f0f66364a2.png

Chrom- Mvp of tempest trials 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-03-73.thumb.png.d48d1cc5f9435b45309981497fd56bd7.png

Soren- Far better than I thought he would be 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-47-21.thumb.png.700de06c3fa47208e788887ed47a49e7.png

Hawkeye- Would be so much better with distant counter

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-41-62.thumb.png.14772e7e90cbbeadf2d9ea66071fd6a6.png

Takumi- The pineapple

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-57-71.thumb.png.613940da35f105079074070d3676ceaa.png

Cherche- Minerva?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-08-37-24.thumb.png.03c9ba25aef874676a67b094e93f4432.png

Reinhardt- Basically the only member of my current horse emblem team that can kill anything 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-34-10.thumb.png.b51d67973f8149d1169772892ce265d8.png

Eldigain- To replace Eliwood in Horse emblem (shame he is -Atk)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-07-14-57.thumb.png.4c3f4fc4068534504448e46f8397eace.png

The up and coming stars

Spoiler

Minerva- Better than Camilla(fight me)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-55-03-07.thumb.png.359449bfc540530972ef8b5b3fe38579.png

Anna-Another axe user?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-54-53-70.thumb.png.c991b13dac08742bb98a7eca5eedc8c8.png

Ike- Yes the one and only (I forgot to check his iv's though)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-09-40-25.thumb.png.23d5c8d205a8786b2f4e4284af62b5c0.png

Titania- at least 50x better than gunter

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-09-21-63.thumb.png.62e32992c55af7fdfdfec776348a1e1f.png

Abel-Half the Christmas tree

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-07-18-22-08-53-83.thumb.png.1e0038a1603ba3285435cabd5c97ec6b.png

After looking at this I have realised two things 
1- I have too many greens, no red mages, and far too few blues 
2- It seems I'm a sucker for readheads

Edited by Mackc2

Hopefully I didn't mess the formatting up, I'm not used to the new editor at all.

Spoiler

Julia: Pretty much my favored unit

Spoiler

rvkilCt.png

Reinhardt: Broken man, pretty much carried me through the second TT [Promoted]

dkjKFUg.png

Robin: Annoying Ninja/Archer counter [Promoted]

umBvwXt.png

Sharena: Bulky Pseudo-healer

MAFWGzq.png

Abel: Spot Remover (runs ahead and kills things that would otherwise cause me trouble)

ddVPyjY.png

Xander: Tank (is really hard to kill outside of magic or WTA) [promoted]

gmkyPhd.png

Azura: Dancer

uqUV6NV.png

Swimsuit Robin: Not really sure where to put her right now but she's trained and ready for whatever

fBM3Ee7.png

Lucina: Pseudo-healer who can tank a Hector if she needs to; making use out of a poor BoonBane set on a good unit (+HP -Speed)

uPettZj.png

Cherche: Pulled 3 5* Ravens while trying for Julia pre-mage Gauntlet (Not even kidding...), this is where one of them went. Still a 4* and still needs Death Blow but carries me through a lot of disgusting maps even as-is.

PPyGKLL.png

Genny: Healer who can fight back.

enl9pHF.png

I feel like I'm slightly behind due to two months of focusing on Green mostly trying to get Julia but I'm not sure.
Not pictured are Ninian, Faye, Setsuna, Effie, and Sophia, who still need more work to be effective.

Edited by Zak Something
I messed the formatting up

Main Team (Cordelia can vary if I have a good bonus character for the arena):

Spoiler

Robin (M)

Spoiler

Lucina:

Spoiler

Nino:

Spoiler

Cordelia:

Spoiler

Fall Backs/Tempest Trials

Spoiler

Camus:

Spoiler

Masked Lucina:

Spoiler

Spring Lucina:

Spoiler

Caeda:

Spoiler

Young Tiki

Spoiler

Lukas:

Spoiler

Abel:

Spoiler

Spring Chrom:

Spoiler

Summer Tiki:

Spoiler

Cherche:

Spoiler

Bride Cordelia:

Spoiler

Edited by Arthur97

My most built up peeps, starting with my most used.

Freddy (his HM is about maxed out now though)

Spoiler

lxbzZbg.png

He still needs Armored Blow 3, but I've just not been able to pull anyone who can give it to him lately.

Summer Freddy

Spoiler

eJ74kGy.png

Still working on getting him enough SP for Darting Blow 3 and Threaten Spd 2 and all. I built him to totally trash the opponent's speed so he can double easier and not get doubled as much since he's -Spd. And this is in addition to being a natural complete debuffer! Also helps my other units to double more too! I was thinking about replacing Ardent Sacrifice, but it's actually been pretty helpful to have, so I'm keeping it for now.

Ike

Spoiler

QlXMcyQ.png

Actually fully complete! <3 Maxed HM too! I like to use him with Summer Freddy to even further kill people's speed! lol

Azura

Spoiler

ClMr0UH.png

She actually has Hone Atk 3 in place of Fortify Res now. Forgot about that. xP

Ephraim

Spoiler

sGgyc4r.png

Merged and my hardest hitter! <3 He also has the most HP of any of my guys. But man, I really wish I could put Fury 3 and Quick Reposte 3 on him right now.

Ryoma

Spoiler

kGvyn7C.png

He just needs Speed +3 and he's done. I should use him with Summer Freddy a bit more, I think. Ryoma here is -Spd too. xP

Klein

Spoiler

SwgEWc4.png

He probably should get a different special, but otherwise, he's mostly done.

Male Robin

Spoiler

Kzi1DFY.png

Still haven't pulled anyone who could easily give him TA3 or Swordbreaker 3...

Marth

Spoiler

iosEjXy.png

This guy's speed ended up ridiculous lol. I never thought I'd make his attack that high either. His defenses are even decent! Marth is probably my best of the best. Though I think he could better use a different B skill.

Nino

Spoiler

XA8gzuO.png

She needs a better A skill tho...

In progress:

- Sharena
- Reinhardt
- Female Robin
- Summer Female Robin

Edited by Anacybele

Mostly Completed 5*s: These ones have at least something in each non-seal skill slot.

Spoiler

Discount Chrom Alfonse

Spoiler

USMN7S6.png

Boon/Bane: N/A
Comments: Eh, I feel this is at least serviceable enough when he is my only option for a 5* bonus unit in the arena.

Alm

Spoiler

s9cigBb.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Res
Comments: These last Tempest Trials allowed me to get him set up as a Falchion cleric. I may or may not eventually swap Attack Plus for Fury.

RNG Goddess Anna

Spoiler

2s5WPwp.png

Comments: Again, serviceable enough when she's needed as a bonus unit. Vantage and Spur Res will likely both be replaced when I can get around to it.

David Boey

Spoiler

WvLejZ1.png

Boon/Bane: +Atk/-Spd
Comments: Eh, he is alright. Certainly benefited from these latest Tempest Trials as well.

Camilla

Spoiler

ePSGhic.png

Boon/Bane: +Atk/-HP
Comments: My second 5* promotion. If nothing else, she smacks lances down hard. Insert joke about Camilla being the devil due to 666 being present in her SP total here.

Camus

Spoiler

YgIL5CN.png

Comments: Have absolutely no regrets promoting him. He's put in tons of work across the board, most recently being key in securing Infernal Berkut's defeat.

Baetria Catria

Spoiler

EuOTZMf.png

Boon/Bane: +Res/-Def
Comments: My first ever 5*. I've sadly haven't found much to use her for these days aside from being on my 10th Stratum flier team. I want to eventually replace Armored Blow with something else, but I'm not sure what to put in its place.

Delthea

Spoiler

nNP5ONJ.png

Boon/Bane: +Res/-Atk
Comments: Can you tell I'm biased towards her and have been using her in Tempest Trial runs since getting her?

The EF Word Effie

Spoiler

3MRJLwV.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-Spd
Comments: She may or may not have a Brave Lance in her future. Either way, she's a damn good knight.

Eirika

Spoiler

cSzQ7T0.png

Boon/Bane: +Atk/-Res
Comments: I promoted her for the sake of not having to constantly use Ephraim with Nino/Tharja. Drag Back will eventually be replaced with Desperation and I may swap Speed Plus for Fury.

Eldigan

Spoiler

5KkjU7d.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Def
Comments: I seriously need to get around to replacing BA with QR or a breaker. Other than that, he's set. He also has Hone Cavalry in the back.

Ephraim

Spoiler

ZuHmXuk.png

Boon/Bane: +Spd/-Def
Comments: My 3rd ever 5* and as such was used extensively alongside Nino. He's got Fury and Hone Spd inherited, I just need to fully unlock them.

Kagero

Spoiler

Qx6ClDB.png

Boon/Bane: +Spd/-HP
Comments: A recent promotion and was used extensively in the latest Tempest Trials if you couldn't tell. I'm unsure if I'll ever invest in upgrading Life and Death and Reprisal is just filler until I get around to putting something like Moonbow on her.

Klein

Spoiler

4g7qRyO.png

Comments: Along with Nino, he's one of my longtime go-to delete buttons. The bulk of that SP came from the first Tempest Trials though he still had a fair amount going into them. He does have QR3 unlocked, I'm just choosing to go with WoM2 instead.

Lachesis

Spoiler

gYiWn6V.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Spd
Comments: Another one who benefited big time from the latest Tempest Trials. Not much more to say other than that.

My Poster Boy Leo

Spoiler

vXAPhqG.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-Res
Comments: I might swap him over to Rauorblade at some point down the line. I'm perfectly content with what my main man has now though.

The Ginger Stallion Lukas

Spoiler

aN2IFsx.png

Comments: He also put in loads of work in the latest Tempest Trials. You don't want to mess with that 34 damage Ignis if you know what is good for you.

Not Bride!Cordelia Bride!Lyn

Spoiler

CPb980i.png

Boon/Bane: +Atk/-Def
Comments: Yeah sure, you're an undoubtedly useful staff bot. But Bridelia with that boon/bane would have been an absolute death dealer. No, I will never get over missing out on Bridelia :(. 

Minerva

Spoiler

HXiuaZD.png

Comments: If only she had a full Flier Emblem team to benefit from. Oh well, she is plenty good as is.

Ninian

Spoiler

DxI82HR.png

Boon/Bane: neutral
Comments: Has TA3 inherited, I just need to get off my lazy ass and actually unlock it. Not that this should come as much of a surprise, but she was among the first to max out on merits.

Cinnamon Roll of Death Nino

Spoiler

jJscOxo.png

Comments: My first ever 5* promotion and my overall MVP. She was a godsend on my arena team in the game's early days though now I'm trying to give the others some love so she's been on a much deserved break from the arena.

Roy

Spoiler

aJgUFm3.png

Comments: My second ever 5* for better or worse. Naturally, he was used a lot early on but, heh, you can tell from his HM how much he has been used since they were implemented. I might get around to updating his skill set a lie I commonly tell myself, though he definitely isn't a priority.

Lobestar Ryoma

Spoiler

yHd36KO.png

Comments: +Spd Fury/Vantage Ryoma. Do I really need to say more?

THE EMPRESS Sanaki

Spoiler

kSnLO0P.png

Comments: Pretty content with what she has though Harsh Command could stand to be replaced.

Eats Reinhardts for Breakfast Soren

Spoiler

HJUvT0z.png

Boon/Bane: +Res/-HP
Comments: Until I stop seeing Reinhardt and his stupid cravat so damn much, Soren will likely have a permanent spot on my arena team when I'm not using Nino. Whenever I want to fit the bill for it don't expect it to anytime soon, Rexcalibur+ will give way to Gronnraven+.

Sharena

Spoiler

Tx9fvKY.png

Comments: TA3 is still locked in the back and it can assured that Buckler will not be her permanent Special.

Tharja

Spoiler

o6nKPte.png

Comments: Can you tell she was my only 1.4x bonus unit for the first edition of the Tempest Trials?

Big Daddy Xandy Xander

Spoiler

BgvImkF.png

Comments: He's got Hone Atk 3 as an alternate for his C Passive. Other than that, it's Xander. What more do you want from him?

Zephiel

Spoiler

YGkwpbv.png

Comments: In hindsight, I really should've used my duplicate Boey to give Zephiel Earth Boost. Oh well, I at least know where my next dup Boey is going. He and Effie tag team to complete the 10th Stratum armor team quests with 4* Draug and 4* Gwendolyn serving as cheerleaders.

WIP 5*s: These ones still have skill slots that need to be filled.

Spoiler

Chrom

Spoiler

AbQAGsy.png

Comments: This was where my dup Boey and Earth Boost actually went. Aside from that, he also has Reposition and Ignis awaiting to be learned as well as Swordbreaker 3.

Faye

Spoiler

4OLjzYi.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-HP
Comments: I really don't know what direction to go with her, to be completely honest. For now, she's be my 1.4x for the Resonating Fangs Tempest Trials since Alm and Boey both capped out on merits.

Summer!Frederick

Spoiler

ugZj6B2.png

Comments: He's stilling waiting on me to pick a Special out for him as well for me to unlock Spur Atk 3.

Gray

Spoiler

zbuq8R8.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Atk
Comments: I need to figure out what all that SP is going to be put towards. I'm certainly going to get ridiculous mileage out of Sword Valor, I can say that for certain.

Hawkeye

Spoiler

FKlhult.png

Comments: Wanted: Quick Riposte or a breaker.

Karel

Spoiler

DfI46CA.png

Comments: Just need Fury in his A slot and to max Hone Spd, and he'll be set.

Katarina

Spoiler

fgOQ3Yz.png

Comments: Still need to pick out a breaker for her, that is really about it.

I'm not Lucina guys, I swear! Masked!Marth

Spoiler

YYwjGAX.png

Comments: "He'll" certainly get to know Gray quite a bit.

Seliph

Spoiler

1SBBCil.png

Comments: I still haven't used him for anything at all since training him up. Like with Faye, I honestly don't know what exactly to do with him.

Young!Tiki

Spoiler

9UC2tCG.png

Comments: While I may or may not invest in Lightning Breath+, she does have Swap and Bonfire inherited and I can also swap Armored Blow for TA3 or Fury.

5*s to be trained: Abel (+Spd, -Def), Jeorge (+Def, -Spd), Rebecca (+Res, -Atk), Saber (+HP, -Spd), Tobin

Link to Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/HYlkg

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mostly Completed 5*s: These ones have at least something in each non-seal skill slot.

Reveal hidden contents

Discount Chrom Alfonse

Reveal hidden contents

USMN7S6.png

Comments: Eh, I feel this is at least serviceable enough when he is my only option for a 5* bonus unit in the arena.

Alm

Reveal hidden contents

s9cigBb.png

Comments: These last Tempest Trials allowed me to get him set up as a Falchion cleric. I may or may not eventually swap Attack Plus for Fury.

RNG Goddess Anna

Reveal hidden contents

2s5WPwp.png

Comments: Again, serviceable enough when she's needed as a bonus unit. Vantage and Spur Res will likely both be replaced when I can get around to it.

David Boey

Reveal hidden contents

WvLejZ1.png

Comments: Eh, he is alright. Certainly benefited from these latest Tempest Trials as well.

Camilla

Reveal hidden contents

ePSGhic.png

Comments: My second 5* promotion. If nothing else, she smacks lances down hard. Insert joke about Camilla being the devil due to 666 being present in her SP total here.

Camus

Reveal hidden contents

YgIL5CN.png

Comments: Have absolutely no regrets promoting him. He's put in tons of work across the board, most recently being key in securing Infernal Berkut's defeat.

Baetria Catria

Reveal hidden contents

EuOTZMf.png

Boon/Bane: +Res/-Def
Comments: My first ever 5*. I've sadly haven't found much to use her for these days aside from being on my 10th Stratum flier team. I want to eventually replace Armored Blow with something else, but I'm not sure what to put in its place.

Delthea

Reveal hidden contents

nNP5ONJ.png

Comments: Can you tell I'm biased towards her and having been using her in Tempest Trial runs since getting her?

The EF Word Effie

Reveal hidden contents

3MRJLwV.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-Spd
Comments: She may or may not have a Brave Lance in her future. Either way, she's a damn good knight.

Eirika

Reveal hidden contents

cSzQ7T0.png

Comments: I promoted her for the sake of not having to constantly use Ephraim with Nino/Tharja. Drag Back will eventually be replaced with Desperation and I may swap Speed Plus for Fury.

Eldigan

Reveal hidden contents

5KkjU7d.png

Comments: I seriously need to get around to replacing BA with QR or a breaker. Other than that, he's set. He also has Hone Cavalry in the back.

Ephraim

Reveal hidden contents

ZuHmXuk.png

Comments: My 3rd ever 5* and as such as was used extensively alongside Nino. He's got Fury and Hone Spd inherited, I just need to fully unlock them.

Kagero

Reveal hidden contents

Qx6ClDB.png

Comments: A recent promotion and was used extensively in the latest Tempest Trials if you couldn't tell. I'm unsure if I'll ever invest in upgrading Life and Death and Reprisal is just filler until I get around to putting something like Moonbow on her.

Klein

Reveal hidden contents

4g7qRyO.png

Comments: Along with Nino, he's one of my longtime go-to delete buttons. The bulk of that SP gave from the first Tempest Trials though he still had a fair amount going into them. He does have QR3 unlocked, I'm just choosing to go with WoM2 instead.

Lachesis

Reveal hidden contents

gYiWn6V.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Spd
Comments: Another one who benefited big time from the latest Tempest Trials. Not much more to say other than that.

My Poster Boy Leo

Reveal hidden contents

vXAPhqG.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-Res
Comments: I might swap him over to Rauorblade at some point down the line. I'm perfectly content with what my main man has now though.

The Ginger Stallion Lukas

Reveal hidden contents

aN2IFsx.png

Comments: He also put in loads of work in the latest Tempest Trials. You don't want to mess with that 34 damage Ignis if you know what is good for you.

Not Bride!Cordelia Bride!Lyn

Reveal hidden contents

CPb980i.png

Comments: Yeah sure, you're an undoubtedly useful staff bot. But Bridelia with that boon/bane would have been an absolute death dealer. No, I will never get over missing out on Bridelia :(. 

Minerva

Reveal hidden contents

HXiuaZD.png

Comments: If only she had a full Flier Emblem team to benefit from. Oh well, she is plenty good as is.

Ninian

Reveal hidden contents

DxI82HR.png

Boon/Bane: neutral
Comments: Has TA3 inherited, I just need to get off my lazy ass and actually unlock it. Not that this should come as much of a surprise, but she was among the first to max out on merits.

Cinnamon Roll of Death Nino

Reveal hidden contents

jJscOxo.png

Comments: My first ever 5* promotion and my overall MVP. She was a godsend on my arena team in the game's early days though now I'm trying to give the others some love so she's been on a much deserved break from the arena.

Roy

Reveal hidden contents

aJgUFm3.png

Comments: My second ever 5* for better or worse. Naturally, he was used a lot early on but, heh, you can tell from his HM how much he has been used since they were implemented. I might get around to updating his skill set a lie I commonly tell myself, though he definitely isn't a priority.

Lobestar Ryoma

Reveal hidden contents

yHd36KO.png

Comments: +Spd Fury/Vantage Ryoma. Do I really need to say more?

THE EMPRESS Sanaki

Reveal hidden contents

kSnLO0P.png

Comments: Pretty content with what she has though Harsh Command could stand to be replaced.

Eats Reinhardts for Breakfast Soren

Reveal hidden contents

HJUvT0z.png

Boon/Bane: +Res/-HP
Comments: Until I stop seeing Reinhardt and his stupid cravat so damn much, Soren will likely have a permanent spot on my arena team when I'm not using Nino. Whenever I want to fit the bill for it don't expect it to anytime soon, Rexcalibur+ will give way to Gronnraven+.

Sharena

Reveal hidden contents

Tx9fvKY.png

Comments: TA3 is still locked in the back and it can assured that Buckler will not be her permanent Special.

Tharja

Reveal hidden contents

o6nKPte.png

Comments: Can you tell she was my only 1.4x bonus unit for the first edition of the Tempest Trials?

Big Daddy Xandy Xander

Reveal hidden contents

BgvImkF.png

Comments: He's got Hone Atk 3 as an alternate for his C Passive. Other than that, it's Xander. What more do you want from him?

Zephiel

Reveal hidden contents

YGkwpbv.png

Comments: In hindsight, I really should've used my duplicate Boey to give Zephiel Earth Boost. Oh well, I at least know where my next dup Boey is going. He and Effie tag team to complete the 10th Stratum armor team quests with 4* Draug and 4* Gwendolyn serving as cheerleaders.

WIP 5*s: These ones still have skill slots that need to be filled.

Reveal hidden contents

Chrom

Reveal hidden contents

AbQAGsy.png

Comments: This was where my dup Boey and Earth Boost actually went. Aside from that, he also has Reposition and Ignis awaiting to be learned as well as Swordbreaker 3.

Faye

Reveal hidden contents

4OLjzYi.png

Boon/Bane: +Def/-HP
Comments: I really don't know what direction to go with her, to be completely honest. For now, she's be my 1.4x for the Resonating Fangs Tempest Trials since Alm and Boey both capped out on merits.

Summer!Frederick

Reveal hidden contents

ugZj6B2.png

Comments: He's stilling waiting on me to pick a Special out for him as well for me to unlock Spur Atk 3.

Gray

Reveal hidden contents

zbuq8R8.png

Boon/Bane: +HP/-Atk
Comments: I need to figure out what all that SP is going to be put towards. I'm certainly going to get ridiculous mileage out of Sword Valor, I can say that for certain.

Hawkeye

Reveal hidden contents

FKlhult.png

Comments: Wanted: Quick Riposte or a breaker.

Karel

Reveal hidden contents

DfI46CA.png

Comments: Just need Fury in his A slot and to max Hone Spd, and he'll be set.

Katarina

Reveal hidden contents

fgOQ3Yz.png

Comments: Still need to pick out a breaker for her, that is really about it.

I'm not Lucina guys, I swear! Masked!Marth

Reveal hidden contents

YYwjGAX.png

Comments: "He'll" certainly get to know Gray quite a bit.

Seliph

Reveal hidden contents

1SBBCil.png

Comments: I still haven't used him for anything at all since training him up. Like with Faye, I honestly don't know what exactly to do with him.

Young!Tiki

Reveal hidden contents

9UC2tCG.png

Comments: While I may or may not invest in Lightning Breath+, she does have Swap and Bonfire inherited and I can also swap Armored Blow for TA3 or Fury.

5*s to be trained: Jeorge (+Def, -Spd), Rebecca (+Res, -Atk), Summer!Tiki (+HP, -Res), Tobin

Wow, a five star Chrom. If only he wasn't so redundant I might promote mine.

I'm just going to post those that I'm actively using.

Spoiler

Cecilia

Spoiler

qOgMJTs.jpgvDohHkE.jpg

Both are the exact same Unit, I just have multiple sets for her, depending if I use her standalone or in Horse Emblem

Titania

Spoiler

Lk0kkYb.jpg

Camus

Spoiler

eQlQFzW.png

Xander

Spoiler

ow9tDWu.png

The second in line for Fury 3 should the game ever give me a Hinata

Eldigan

Spoiler

exw2rJU.jpg

He isn't finished yet, still needs Bonfire/Ignis, and a better B skill.

Caeda

Spoiler

BtyQkLd.jpg

The first one I ever sacrificed a 5* for. WoM 3 is inherited but not learned yet

DA FONS

Spoiler

cw81O6x.png

Has Brash Assault 3 as an alternative B skill, and also has a regular Bravesword to work with.

Y.Tiki

Spoiler

Tphrj1v.png

Eirika

Spoiler

kUIEBxC.jpg

Has Drag back as an alternative B slot. Also the 4th in line for Fury 3.

Lukas

Spoiler

OdKHR9I.png

I screwed up when inheriting QR and only gave him 1 instead of 2 from my Subaki. He now has a regular Sapphire Lance though.

Lilina

Spoiler

RPUCgS2.jpg

The one I have the most ambitions for, while being the one I work the least on. Once I get another Tharja, I'll start working on her.... probably

Sanaki

Spoiler

GUTMTdy.png

Started as a Lvl30 unit w/o any skills or HM into the Echoes TT. Left it like in the Picture.

Tharja

Spoiler

rSu8AD4.png

Has Reposition and BoL3 as an alternative Assist and C for TT Fun.

Sharena

Spoiler

gNuwfLC.png

3rd in Line for Fury 3.

Nowi

Spoiler

bsdhiUr.png

She will get Luna and TA3 as soon as I get another Roy/Catria

Ninian

Spoiler

e15Xzqn.jpg

Anna

Spoiler

vuBzzGc.png

Cordelia

Spoiler

ragt4Zr.png

Could use quite a bit of SI, but she works fine as she is for me

Hector

Spoiler

KOcPlfR.jpg

Vantage-Bonfire Combo/10

Prissy

Spoiler

YtIERKp.png

Has every non 5* exclusive Staff and every Balm inherited onto her.

Nino

Spoiler

J4nAXa4.png

1st in Line for Fury 3

Bunny Cam

Spoiler

FsvJFgL.jpg

Was one of the 1st Units I tested SI on but works well enough. Should I ever get my hands on Hone Fliers, I'm going to build her up properly

Faye

Spoiler

Jufld2w.png

Has SealDef3/SealRes3 as alternative B slots.

Klein

Spoiler

xPxsDz9.png

Mah F2P Developed Units

Spoiler

Nino (+Spd, - Def With +1 to Spd and HP)

Spoiler

DOMGpcJ.png

Sanaki (+Def -Res SIgh)

Spoiler

aWXHbco.png

Camus

Spoiler

bI1AkgL.png

Xander

Spoiler

Aq5epsu.png

Ephraim (+Res - HP Sigh,,, and also ruined)

Spoiler

w7i4RDb.png

Zephiel

Spoiler

Y7YnYnd.png

Michalis (I Regret Wasting A  3* Subaki on Him Loll)

Spoiler

a6beaFn.png

Edited by Logos
Corrected "Sanakai" to Sanaki.

Some are still works in progress, but all viable for the most part, none are good for defense though.

gwendolyn was an experiment to see what happens when you merge a bunch of heroes.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170721-134349.pngScreenshot_20170721-134406.pngScreenshot_20170721-134357.pngScreenshot_20170721-134421.pngScreenshot_20170721-134412.pngScreenshot_20170721-134434.pngScreenshot_20170721-134428.pngScreenshot_20170721-134447.pngScreenshot_20170721-134439.pngScreenshot_20170721-134502.png

Edited by thecrimsonflash
didn't know how spoilers work

mains.png

My main team. Ryoma/Rein/Hec are my current arena core, with a bonus unit every week. Off Arena, I run Olivia, Rein, Ryoma, and one of the greens depending on what I need them to do.

horses.png

Cav Emblem. Rein goes here too. Also working on a Cecilia at the moment, though I'm low on feathers. I don't get a lot of Hinatas so the cavs make do with Fury2. Olwen will eventually be getting LD3 and Blarblade+ as well.

other.png

Some other ones I like to use once in a while. I don't know what to give Celica for C yet. Navarre is 100% a favoritism pick. Hinoka could really do with Death Blow instead but I don't have that many.  Also need to swap out Hin and Celica's Specials at some point.

Edited by Thor Odinson

@Thor Odinson So jealous of that Ryoma. 41 speed while mine is stuck at 34 because -Spd. And that's with Speed +2 tacked on. :( It'll be 35 when I can get Speed +3, but still.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

@Thor Odinson So jealous of that Ryoma. 41 speed while mine is stuck at 34 because -Spd. And that's with Speed +2 tacked on. :(

Yeah it hurts him a lot--you could give him the spd+1 seal though for 36 after you get Spd+3. That hits 40 after Hone Spd and it won't double everything but it's workable.

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Yeah it hurts him a lot--you could give him the spd+1 seal though for 36 after you get Spd+3. That hits 40 after Hone Spd and it won't double everything but it's workable.

Yeah, that's an idea. I do have some Hone Spd people too, including Ephraim who would also boost his attack because Siegmund. So yeah, that's workable.

Okay Dokkie 5* only though I will not be showing any of my 4 stars. 5* not shown are Marth, Corrin, and Tobin, because there were superseded by the other three swords I have, Marth (his build is pretty close to vanilla) gets some use (not much), but Corrin (-atk) and Tobin basically get ignored.

Spoiler

Askr Trio

Spoiler

Sharena (now using rally Def/Res and Hone Attack)

Spoiler

Fz2AMyW.png

Alfonse

Spoiler

XHk6dqv.png

Anna

Spoiler

g7ktFlk.png

Most Used Infantry besides the Askr Trio (excluding my four star Olivia)

Spoiler

Lyn +1 (Arena Lead)

Spoiler

KpdJtNg.png

Bunny Lucina

Spoiler

9WhDhqR.png

Kagero +1

Spoiler

ifs6xah.png

Jaffar

Spoiler

owMnei1.png

Masked "Marth"

Spoiler

JqxWse0.png

Horse Emblem

Spoiler

Cecilia (Arena Team)

Spoiler

OFoCJdc.png

Camus (Arena Team)

Spoiler

clzRjzu.png

Elise

Spoiler

jjP2KLn.png

Leo

Spoiler

aPuKbvN.png

Xander (still need Fury has access to Vantage 3 as well)

Spoiler

zedXXci.png

Reinhardt (New and very much still in progress)

Spoiler

HYD8OS5.png

Armor and Flyer Emblem

Spoiler

Hector (Arena Team if Cecilia is a Bonus Unit)

Spoiler

nwQGKTS.png

Effie

Spoiler

1kBkSXq.png

Est

Spoiler

cBBpVCi.png

Michalis

Spoiler

k4HyWuQ.png

Edited by Locke087

Ryoma 

Spoiler

r8DfUNI.png

Y. Tiki 

Spoiler

FF8O27E.png

Xander

Spoiler

Ottxcf6.png

Eldigan

Spoiler

QGUq9Mo.png

Ephraim

Spoiler

WJT9xMx.png

Camus

Spoiler

7mPDuyn.png

Cecilia

Spoiler

0vlkiQ5.png

Edited by Zhu Qiao

Most of my units are works in progress because I'm F2P.

Spoiler

owLbV1L.png

HyszL0T.png

oHdFIys.png

E5H82lj.png

IKcAZ3T.png

ojCL1x4.png

yZf8tzM.png

QDFEUc6.png

y3jdOoK.png

Ey8ZWup.png

07H9Ue2.png

Units I used to have but have been eaten for SI:

usz7BmI.png

pxaxlhE.png

AXRpZ8z.png

FrijVgt.png

Sent home:

22CHTXI.png

I had Gray, but he was -SPD... so I gave him Swordbreaker 3, before realising that Swordbreaker 3 was exactly what my +ATK Setsuna needed to be a viable Quadsuna. He would never have beaten Lucina or Olivia for a place on the team anyway, so rip Gray.

I also had a 5* Tobin but I sent him home on general principle.

There's nobody else in my barracks worth speaking of really, just the Askr trio (4*'d and permabenched), a 4* Berkut (fed the other to Mathilda for Ward Cavalry should I one day run a horse team), two 4* Lloyds (waiting for someone who wants Iceberg), a 4* Shanna (should I happen to pull a +SPD Setsuna), and that's about it.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who tries to have at least 1 of each unit at 4 star lvl 40. If I were to list the ones I have, it'd be a very long one, haha. You never know when you'll need to use a certain hero for a certain mission : D I'll just list the Heroes with maxed out merit: Linde, Mae, Lilina, Clarine, Priscilla, Ike, Bride Cordelia, Nowi, and Felicia.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if good idea to post these heroes here... but I'll try anyways.

I'm F2P, so none of these are fully decked out. Sorry about that, folks.

Snaggletooth Mage Delthea

Spoiler

46fc4774d80816d9db51fcb98e3dadf8.png

She's a part of the main crew, since I don't have Linde.
+ATK and -RES IVs. Moonbow and Draw Back are the only non-default skills she has.

Does Her Best, Nino

Spoiler

13b3f0e380647a6d15caf96b2c112ed4.png

She's the only 4-star here because the game won't give me Hero Feathers.
Everything's in place except Hone Atk.
Don't remember her stat variation sadly.

Yay. (Setsuna)

Spoiler

d74bbc6d829c2b328d4dc6dc0c57ae1f.png

A rather different Quadsuna build... because she has a Speed bane. How embarrassing.

Darting Blow is used instead of Life and Death because Hana isn't 5-star/I won't sacrifice Katarina and it's to mitigate her Speed bane.

Tinyhands (Reinhardt)

Spoiler

7a743fa0c232b87cb520eb3198a02525.png

Tinyhands? That's what most FEH players usually refer to him as... so might as well show this odd one out with that nickname.

Call him a guilty pleasure of mine, because that's one hell of a Meta Knight character. No wonder why Olwen holds a grudge on him...

Definitely not finished and definitely +ATK. Glass cannon at its finest.

Will I return with more units to share? Depends. I have Arena to deal with in the meantime.

Edited by NoahStratos