Looking for ways to mix up my next playthroughs

Hey everybody, I've beaten Echoes thrice now and am looking for a fun way to remix my next playthrough. The first time I played on Hard Classic and went out of my way to soak up any experience the game through at me. I wouldn't say I went out of my way to grind--between random encounters and sidequests, I just got a ton of extra experience. The second time I did Alm and Celica Normal Classic Runs where I fully recruited everyone I could and just kept them alive while only getting exp to Alm and Celica.

The third time, I did a Lightning Speed Run on Normal. I found this run incredibly stressful and mostly everyone was underleveled by endgame with Alm and Celica carrying their respective parties. I might also add that I have always killed Deen, but have never regretted it. 

Any idea for rulesets or interesting ways to keep the game fun and fresh on my next playthrough?

* I could try using all the worst characters in the game.

* Do a hard classic run where I avoid all optional encounters and don't grind at all, but also don't count my turns. 

* A run where I only use mages on Celica's side and only use cavaliers on Alms. 

* A run where nobody has the same class as someone else (might use the pitchfork on Celica's route so I can keep using Mae or Booey).

Here's a couple of the restrictions I'm using for my current run:

You may only use Alm, Celica, Tobin, Gray, Faye, Kliff, Emma, RandalLando, Shade, and Yuzu. Exception: You may use Saber on the level the game forces you to use him for. Reasoning: I like Cipher, and wanted a run to focus on those four Units. However, I didn't want Alm and Celica to do their entire stories alone until I managed to get them, plus having only three Units per side IF I split the Cipher 4 evenly seemed kind of crazy to me for my first restricted playthrough, so I added the Ram Villagers. This also gave me exactly ten Units to use, which I wanted for Thabes because there's no way I'd be taking that on with fewer than ten right now.

You may only Dread Fighter Loop one Unit per side, and said Unit cannot return to the Dread Fighter Tree(so if I have Tobin and Gray on Alm's side, only one of them can Dread Fighter Loop, and they can't become a Merc again so I have to make them something else, however I can still Dread Fighter Loop Kliff once if I wait to recruit him until Celica can do so). Reasoning: This was of course to prevent me from just Dread Fighter Looping half the group to make it easy. I allowed myself one DFLoop per side so that I'd have one character to rely on for greater stats, but added the Class Tree lockup to keep me from just spamming it for that one character.

You must obtain the Dracoshields from both Desaix and JedahReasoning: I wanted to be able to say I did that. It's not super hard if you EXP grind Yuzu a bit.

You must have made one Star Jacinth on each side by the time you reach Act 6Reasoning: Um…that's a great question. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

You cannot use any Springs on Alm or Celica. Reasoning: Mostly to keep me from just spamming everything on those two like I did with my previous playthroughs.

Decided that I'm going to do a Celica run with only magic users: Celica Mae, Boey, Sonya, and Genny.... If I feel like it, I'll use Nomah for the healing maybe, but otherwise those are my five. Also going to try to avoid random encounters and skirmishes if I can help it. Want to see how far I go. Haven't decided if I'm going to wait until everyone is max level before promoting them. 

The only problem is I have no idea what I can do for Alm's Route. He'd probably be screwed without a healer or magic user imo. I could do an Alm and Ram Villager only playthrough... or even Alm and original Deliverance only because that would stick me with Lukas, Forsyth, Python, Mathilda, and Clive with no hope of a healer unless I send Mathilda or Clair through Cleric. 

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, Lucina's Husband said:

Decided that I'm going to do a Celica run with only magic users: Celica Mae, Boey, Sonya, and Genny.... If I feel like it, I'll use Nomah for the healing maybe, but otherwise those are my five. Also going to try to avoid random encounters and skirmishes if I can help it. Want to see how far I go. Haven't decided if I'm going to wait until everyone is max level before promoting them. 

The only problem is I have no idea what I can do for Alm's Route. He'd probably be screwed without a healer or magic user imo. I could do an Alm and Ram Villager only playthrough... or even Alm and original Deliverance only because that would stick me with Lukas, Forsyth, Python, Mathilda, and Clive with no hope of a healer unless I send Mathilda or Clair through Cleric. 

Any ideas?

Alm can technically make it without a Healer or Mage, but you'll have to be a lot more vigorous in stocking up on provisions so you can still heal. What if you doubled up and only let Alm use Magic too? You'd basically be stuck to Silque, Tatiana, and any Ram Villager you turn into a Mage.

I already did an Alm and Celica solo playthrough. I had to use an Amiibo to save Mathilda but that was it. An Alm magic run would come with Silque, Delthea, Luthier, and Tatiana. 

And Alm would need a Lightning Sword for the whole game probably, right? There's no way to reclass him or Celica. 

7 hours ago, Lucina's Husband said:

I already did an Alm and Celica solo playthrough. I had to use an Amiibo to save Mathilda but that was it. An Alm magic run would come with Silque, Delthea, Luthier, and Tatiana. 

And Alm would need a Lightning Sword for the whole game probably, right? There's no way to reclass him or Celica. 

Whoops, forgot Delthea and Luthier. Yeah, Alm stays out of it until he gets a Lightning…wait…he doesn't have any natural magic users until you rescue Silque…well, that makes things tricky.