How to grind celica units after chapter 4?

Ok so im in the final chapter and I'm a bit paranoid that some of my units in celica's route are yet to get even promoted and well...is it too late to grind her units after chapter 4?

Edited by Harvey

The Lost Treescape or DLC are your best bets.

The Lost Treescape has entombed in them which provide a lot of XP and DLC is self explanatory. Even then, you only need Celica+9 units to be good anyways for Endgame.

Once you've completed Celica's half of Act 4 and she's removed from the world map, there is no way to take control of her or her team again until the final battle, which she will join along with the nine allies you brought with her into Duma's Tower, and subsequent postgame.

So, if you've already fully completed her half of Act 4 and saved afterward, there is no way to train her or her team up before finishing the main storyline. You'll either have to restart or just move on and tough it out, I'm afraid.

If you managed to get Celica's team all the way up through Duma's Tower, you should have at least 5 or 6 pretty strong units on Celica's team. If the rest of her group is underleveled, those few should still be strong enough to at least survive long enough in the final battle by keeping enemies at bay until Alm's forces can come to help.

Of course, after you clear the final battle, you get to control both armies as one in the postgame, so you can just pop on over to the Secret Shrine on Alm's side and grind there if there are any units you want to use more but are underleveled.

1 hour ago, Harvey said:

Damn....the only units that need a final promotion are Kamui, leon and atlas.

Other than that, I think my units levels are between 1 to 5. Are they screwed?

For Saber, Mae and Celica, that is alright. For the pegs, that's oddly low. What difficulty are you playing on?

On 7/20/2017 at 11:03 PM, Harvey said:

Damn....the only units that need a final promotion are Kamui, leon and atlas.

Other than that, I think my units levels are between 1 to 5. Are they screwed?

Don't worry too much about it. 

Spoiler

You can't bring all of your units into the final battle anyways. If Celica's army is too weak, you could always move some of Alm's units to her army's starting position in the battle preparation screen.