Next Tempest to be Echoes based?

V-raptor

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Keep the echoes train rolling, I want to see if we can get the full playable cast in this bad boy within the year. We already have 17 of them counting the pegasus sisters (I'm still thinking we'll get Zeke as a separate one eventually), plus Clive coming either as  GHB or here.

much as I loved echoes, I think they need to give it a break before they ruin it through oversaturation. I can live with another TT but I think all bases have been covered with the latest two banners for SoV characters.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the SoV characters but yeah it's getting pretty overwhelming. I would be much more excited for Magvel, Tellius, or Jugdral. Plus all those games have really important characters that somehow are still MIA. 

Edited by Book Bro

47 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

much as I loved echoes, I think they need to give it a break before they ruin it through oversaturation. I can live with another TT but I think all bases have been covered with the latest two banners for SoV characters.

It will probably remain the major focus since it's the newest game and its a slow summer for3ds. I suspect once Warriors hits, they'll let up a bit and transition back to random stuff (since the playable cast will likely be ones already in heroes in the first place...). I still think that a big 4,5,8 focuses will be saved for "season 2" or whatever next year.

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

All I want is Magvel

At the moment I can agree with that, Magvel had a fairly good cast and I really want myrrh to appear as a green dragon so we can have more variety with manakete teams. maybe in the future kurthnaga or ena as a red dragon alternative that isn't a tiki.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I also can't wait for the broken legendary weapons Kappa

Just like the one Seliph ended up with, yeah?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Just like the one Seliph ended up with, yeah?

Helswath (or whatever it was called originally) won't have DC

Calling it

I wonder what other nerfs there will be. Forseti will have something stupid like Defiant Res :')

Are we even sure that Magvel wasn't a myth this whole time and was nothing more than a figment of all our imaginations? I mean, why else would it go almost entirely unacknowledged by Heroes for this long if it wasn't?

Disclaimer: I don't hate Sacred Stones, though it's also far from my favorite. I'm just being a facetious prick.

I find Shadows of Valentia to be very interesting (as much as I can without playing it personally), but yeah, I feel like we're getting too much of it right now. I really think they should move on to something else.

Honestly, since we got Ike and the Renais Twins, we pretty much have all the characters from those games that ACTUALLY matter sans villains. And then we're gonna have ANOTHER Ike soon (plus another Lucina). I'm not in a hurry to visit those continents unless they give us Micaiah (or make the trainee units from SS playable)

I'm OK with going for more Echoes. I won't let IntSys drop Echoes until we get Atlas, Forsyth, Python, Kamui and Luthier in the game.

I love SoV, but I hope they take a break from it for the next TT.

Would love to see Tellius, maybe get a flying staff-user through Elincia. 

Magvel could also use more attention, and maybe get us a mounted bow-user through Neimi.

Obviously Jugdural could always use more exposure. 

Do Tempest Trials usually come with new characters? I feel like the first one didn't, but the second one did.

2 hours ago, Cornguy said:

Do Tempest Trials usually come with new characters? I feel like the first one didn't, but the second one did.

the two new army banners just happen to come when the TT is active. The TT banner itself did not feature new characters

Honestly though.... while I like older and newer games equally I am an elitist in the in-universe social status and I need more Jugdral characters because I don't want anymore villagers when Echoes has the most number of villagers when the Genealogy casts , villain or the playable ones, are nobles with divine bloodline and even divine weapons. 

6 hours ago, Doof said:

I'm OK with going for more Echoes. I won't let IntSys drop Echoes until we get Atlas, Forsyth, Python, Kamui and Luthier in the game.

I don't mind either. Heroes is going to be around for at least a good 2-3 years which is more than enough time for main characters from other games or even some obscure fan favorites to make their debut. People are just impatient is all.

Which brings up another point: I don't think people really understand how IS might want to space out their releases to retain interest in the game. To have new content ready every 2-3 weeks must be pretty stressful and having a month-long banner might be an indication of them preparing us for something much greater. CYL maybe? Huge content drops like SI and Tempest Trials were teased weeks or even months before they were added to Heroes, after all.

Kliff is still the only villager from Echoes not in the game yet. Him being a TT reward is more likely than him being a focus unit in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Cornguy said:

Would love to see Tellius, maybe get a flying staff-user through Elincia.

This.

Ross is the one I want most from Sacred Stones, but Seth and Tana would be great too.

On 7/21/2017 at 8:29 AM, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but Echoes released two and three months ago (three months for Japan, two for everywhere else). That's a LOT of advertising just for one game, with the only things we got in between being the World of Radiance Banner and that New Mystery banner, not counting the brides and summer peeps because we knew those were coming regardless.

Tbh I've been feeling like they need to move on for quite some time.  I get that it's important to promote given the relatively recent release, but I feel like even as it is now, it's already too much.  Can we please get on with other things? They already had multiple banners, their story maps, a TT, and now another one? 

Relevant food for thoughts. So far all banners were either gender-equal or female dominant. Tatiana and Silque are the only playable female characters from Echoes that aren't in Heroes yet but there are also about ten male units. I don't worry about Kliff and Conrad because they seem to be a given but what about the rest? Do they have faith to pull off all male gacha banner? Or will they be forgotten until better times? This is actually something relevant to all games with heavily uneven male:female ratio.

Anyway, I doubt they will do another Echoes TT right away. They need some time before putting Delthea, Sonya and the rest on banners again.

Edited by Cat Villager

23 minutes ago, Cat Villager said:

Relevant food for thoughts. So far all banners were either gender-equal or female dominant. Tatiana and Silque are the only playable female characters from Echoes that aren't in Heroes yet but there are also about ten male units. I don't worry about Kliff and Conrad because they seem to be a given but what about the rest? Do they have faith to pull off all male gacha banner? Or will they be forgotten until better times? This is actually something relevant to all games with heavily uneven male:female ratio.

Anyway, I doubt they will do another Echoes TT right away. They need some time before putting Delthea, Sonya and the rest on banners again.

Quick Riposte banner is all male right now. Klein, Leo, and Subaki are not women, although you can pretend Subaki is basically Cordelia without the padded armor.

Just now, XRay said:

Quick Riposte banner is all male right now. Klein, Leo, and Subaki are not women, although you can pretend Subaki is basically Cordelia without the padded armor.

I'm talking mainly about bi-monthly banners with brand new units. I don't think Luthier/Kliff/Valbar/Kamui banner would be very exciting for people who usually roll for cute girls and unfortunately those people make up a decent chunk of japanese audience who spend real money on gacha.