Oblivion Custom Build - The Brigand

ElectiveToast

Hate the fact that Shadows of Valentia doesn't have any playable brigands? Worry not, those of you who have a copy of TES IV: Oblivion, I have created a handy guide to playing a brigand while you venture Cyrodil and beyond. 

Since this is an open discussion, and I'm aware my build may not suit everyone's idea for a brigand, feel free to make your own suggestions for a brigand class.  

Race: Nord or Orc. It really doesn't matter, as they both provide a boost to armorer and blunt, two of the Brigand's skills. 

Birthsign: Warrior if you want to play a stronger Brigand, Thief if you want to play a swifter one. 

Specialization: Stealth. Most of the Brigand's skills are stealth skills, and the Brigand's race and attributes as well as the Warrior sign already makes the Brigand quite strong. 

Attributes: Strength and Agility, this most aligns with the Brigand's skills. 

Skills: 

Blunt, the Brigand only needs one weapon - his axe. 

Acrobatics and Athletics, these two skills make a more mobile Brigand. Quite handy. 

Armorer, needed for essential purposes. 

Light Armor, as the Brigand needs a mobile protection. 

Sneak and Security, as the Brigand needs to rob to survive. 

Building Strategy: Focus on strength, agility, and speed. Those are the only attributes you need. 

Hope this was helpful.