Who ur top 3 Shadow Dragon Characters?

votris11

12 minutes ago, Lord Tullus said:

Who I want in warriors, if I had to pick from SD:  Minerva, Balistician Jake, and Merric.  

Dude, I think a ballistician would be a great ally both to control and to have support you, so he'd be perfect for this game.  And imagine having the ability to rain down large boulders and literal flame balls on enemy keeps...

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

Dude, I think a ballistician would be a great ally both to control and to have support you, so he'd be perfect for this game.  And imagine having the ability to rain down large boulders and literal flame balls on enemy keeps...

That's what I think.  And people tell me it wouldn't work because it's long range only.  Uh... hello?  The thing has wheels?  if you slap some sort of magical gas pedal or gear on that thing, you can get it to barrel through enemies like a battering ram. Spikes in front and everything.  Who knows?  Just put jake in there anyway as a warrior, and have his special combo moves be the balistician stuff.  At the end of a combo/chain or whatever, he pulls the thing out and charges forward with it.  IT's not that hard to work it in there when these people made the harp from Skyward sword a weapon.  Come on.