2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

Oh hey, i just realized, the next Voting Gauntlet is entirely Awakening and Fates themed. It's actually a fair fight this time. Amazing.

Oh hey, the Nohrian Summer starts at midnight PST. Free Summons start on the 7th. So don't summon on Nohrian Summer until the 7th, so you can get a free Summon.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Excuse me, I'm allowed to be disappointed if I want. And the only banners that I threw a lot of orbs at were Ike's, Golden Week, and Ylissean Summer. We've had plenty more banners than those.

You literally just got Frederick in the summer banner. You're complaining in a lot louder tone than Sunwoo.

Not to mention your other complaints about content that keeps people interested like the Tempest Trials and Arena modes. While Tempest trials might be a bit of a grind it gives people more things to do.

Your lack of interest on it is cool. Badmouthing it as a disappointment just makes you sound spoiled and want pandering to you and not others. Like your lack of consideration for others especially with your lack of experience with gacha games is the same thing over and over again after every announcement.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, they might not be the people you want, but at least you can be certain Summer Corrin is ridiculous.

I hate all the tome fliers released so far XD; Guess I will not be running a flier emblem anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I can only hope so, but sometimes it feels like being a Hoshidan fan in this fandom is hard.

Why?

Cuz we're not getting any bonus seasonal units?

16 minutes ago, a bear said:

What's a Hoshido

A miserable pile of secrets apparently.

SUMMER ELIIIIIIIIIISE~

I NEED EVERYONE TO STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING

AND JUST TAKE A QUICK SECOND TO APPRECIATE MY BEAUTIFUL, PURE SUNSHINE DAUGHTER

SHE IS PERFECTION AND CUTENESS INCARNATE <3

EDIT: I just kinda posted without looking at the prev comments first, but uh...did I come in at a bad time?

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

SUMMER ELIIIIIIIIIISE~

EDIT: I just kinda posted without looking at the prev comments first, but uh...did I come in at a bad time?

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE

Ehh... Feh's voice is okay. Not good, but... eh.

Oh hey Sacred Stones, we have progress!

Also, probably gonna be on team Tiki because she's my fav FE character. ...what? If ya think I'm joining her for the boobs, then you don't understand my resistance to body fanservice. :P I do think she may get an unbalanced amount of votes, though. WELP.

But yeah, Nohr is getting quite an unhealthy amount of special units. Corrin interests me (dragon riding a dragon? oh my), but I may save my orbs. No biggie. :P

Can't say I'm surprised Echoes is up to bat again for the Tempest Trials. With Valter here, Clive was likely going to be revealed as the Tempest prize.

4-stars have higher likelihoods? Free summon? Yes, please!

Lilina and Cecilia? Interesting choice for a tag-team. Does this mean Binding Blade battle music? :P

Overall, I'm pretty okay with what is revealed. I'd personally prefer a different banner, but eh. I'm not sinking to levels of despair like a certain someone. :P

SUMMER ELIIIIIIIIIISE~

Sorta. 

... I guess you won't be in my gauntlet team again XD

Hmm... I wonder what skills the Nohrian swimsuit peeps offer.

And I wonder which character I should support for the next voting gauntlet - I have Robin and Tiki currently!

58 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Sorry to hear that, is everything alright now?

It's nothing problematic. Don't worry.

Guhhhh. I could've done without another summer banner. Why. Is that Tobi doing Leo though? Many cool things going on, but the new banner was a big disappointment.

Also, equal amount of Xanders and Corrins each to Sacred Stones. Really.

AND WHY DOES MOST START ON AUGUST 7TH. THAT'S LITERALLY WHEN I GET BACK TO SCHOOL GODDAMMIT

At times like these I'm glad I avoid using special variation fanservice characters because it would cost me so many orbs (I just don't like getting them because it's weird having them fight on the battlefield lol unless it's for their skill like Summer Tiki's Close Defense which I gave to Ephraim). I'll be voting for Summer Tiki.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

SUMMER ELIIIIIIIIIISE~

Hell yeah brother! Even though her regular incarnation has yet to grace me with her presence, I wouldn't let her adorable summer incarnation pass me by if it is the last thing I do!

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Sorta. 

... I guess you won't be in my gauntlet team again XD

Ah, well, the thread looks like it could use a dash of positivity anyways :D

(And yeah, probably not)

Calling it now, boots will be SSS-tier item on Arena Assualt and you would be a fool to not bring them along. They will also make clears with horse and flier emblem infinitely easier. 

But anyways, Valter coming is extremely hype! He's a great villain, his Luna represents his class's Pierce effect, and it's acknowledgement that lance-wyverns exist! Hopefully that hints at more SS characters done the line.

Also hopefully I can actually pull a Fae with the switched 3* and 4* rates. I want adorable chicken dragon, dammit.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

You literally just got Frederick in the summer banner. You're complaining in a lot louder tone than Sunwoo.

Not to mention your other complaints about content that keeps people interested like the Tempest Trials and Arena modes. While Tempest trials might be a bit of a grind it gives people more things to do.

Your lack of interest on it is cool. Badmouthing it as a disappointment just makes you sound spoiled and want pandering to you and not others. Like your lack of consideration for others especially with your lack of experience with gacha games is the same thing over and over again after every announcement.

Who said I wasn't grateful for that Frederick? You're making me sound like an entitled brat which I am most certainly not. And even other people are saying that this Nohr summer banner isn't fair to Hoshido characters, especially those who are more popular. I don't see many people showing interest in yet another Echoes TT either.

Oh, so I have to be experienced with gacha games to be allowed to have disappointment over new announcements. Wow, great, thanks.

I don't want pandering to just me, stop putting words in my mouth. This is not really about what I want at all. If it was, I'd be bitching about not getting Elincia yet or a Magvel banner and other such things. I want more equal and justified pandering. There's no good justification for giving all the Fates love to Nohr and leaving Hoshido with absolutely nothing.

Echoes has been milked enough, it's time for other games to get some spotlight instead. Other people have voiced this opinion as well and you never said a word to them. Stop targeting only me, please, when I'm not the only person saying these things.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Why?

Cuz we're not getting any bonus seasonal units?

It's not even really that, but it feels like overall the fandom's perception of Hoshido is that it's "boring" at best or "they deserved what was coming" at worst. Or trying to portray them as the real villains while "Nohr didn't do nothing". I have not seen that kind of reception to any protagonist nation in FE, ever. Heroes just makes the Nohr bias more apparent, I guess.

But again, I'm not even that mad. It's just more annoying than anything else, and I don't plan to summon from seasonal banners anyway. My orbs are all going towards trying to get Olwen.

Edited by Sunwoo

wasn't really psyched about the last summer banner but as Nohrian scum i'm psyched for this one. also i love the artist who did Klein and Clive so if they did Leo i want him twice as hard. the infantry pulse thing is sweeeeet too

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of all the info we got?

seconded. i missed 4/5ths of stream and everything is confusing.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I can only hope so, but sometimes it feels like being a Hoshidan fan in this fandom is hard.

Well theres worse. There are plenty of games that need more reps, being denied fanservice isn't that bad. Of course we could kill two birds with one stone via swimsuit!Touma.

4 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Valter is hype. Finally a lance wielding wyvern. They do exist, the kids will know I'm not crazy! And the cursed lance is a nice nod to Magvel's extremely shallow pool of lore, it's the weapon that turned him crazy and eventually was passed on to Cormag by Duessel.  impressive!

That'll clear the way for Travant and his son and "daughter". But that still doesn't help Narcian or Ashnard now does it? But progress takes time I guess.

Valter was a psychotic serial killer-ish villain done fairly well. His final words are terribly disappointing though, as is the fact he never moves as a boss.

NOTE: 

Leo is the only red (odd how he's red again)
Flying Corin is the only blue (again, odd)
Xander and Elise are both Green.

So Leo and Corrin should be easy pulls if you want either of those.  Personally, I'm most interested in Leo because while we have good red mages, Julia and Linde are better than the best red mages by far imho.