2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well theres worse. There are plenty of games that need more reps, being denied fanservice isn't that bad. Of course we could kill two birds with one stone via swimsuit!Touma.

Haha, to be fair, I don't even like Fates XD I actually want representation from other games more than I want more Fates and Awakening, but like ... if they're going with Fates anyway it'd be nice if they give us some Hoshido characters when they've already put Nohr characters on seasonal banners.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, unique said:

yeah but what does the owl look like in her swimsuit

they cant just bring this up without showing us, dont leave us unsatisfied like this

the swimsuit owl will clearly be in a new seasonal banner next year in july. we just have to be paitent.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Lower right Hero Fest looks like Ike, wonder if I can figure out the last two

Ike would make sense since he's super popular and a good unit with a good base skill set! And something's been telling me he'll be in it too. :) I just have this feeling. I must love Ike so much that I've developed a sense for when stuff about him is coming. XD lol I kid. I guess it just makes that much sense to me!

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Echoes has been milked enough, it's time for other games to get some spotlight instead.

Valter tho. He could be hinting at Sacred Stones characters coming very soon.

Honestly, I really do love the Nohrian characters and admit to favoring them over the Hoshidan royals, personally. But I do admit that it's a bit unfair that the Hoshidans got shafted. 

This was the perfect opportunity to have a summer festival banner with the Hoshidan royals in yukatas! A wasted opportunity :/

So, let me try to get some collective thoughts on this...

1. Bound Hero Battle (Lilina & Cecilia) - August 7 // Valter Grand Hero Battle

The Bound Hero Battle is nothing spectacular, but Valtar's GHB is interesting because I believe he has a unique weapon in the Cursed Lance (16 MT, +2 ATK/SPD, Accelerates Special by 1, Takes 4 Damage after Combat). Also, I have Sacred Stones bias, so there is that too.

2. Tempest Trial Changes - August 11
- The theme continues with Shadows of Valentia
- Clive is the TT hero, no big surprise.
- Continuous Auto Mode (Keeps Auto Battle on throughout multiple maps, useful for those who just Auto for TT)
- Reserve Team System (Keep up to 10 Teams on hand for easy selection)
- Wider Level Range (Normal can get Level 10-20 enemies, also just costs 15 Stamina instead of 20 - Hard and Lunatic are still 20)
- TT Daily Bonus (Earn triple the points twice daily!)
- Bonus Allies Boost (+10 HP, +4 All Other Stats, Double EXP & SP)

Overall, I absolutely adore the Tempest Trial changes. Sometimes I wonder if the feedback I send is actually read because I did send some regarding burnout, so this may get me back into heroes even with the Slayer Weapon thing which I am still not too happy about.

3. Arena Assault

A super Arena Mode similar in the vein of Squad Assault. So, think Arena, but you will require multiple unique teams to win. Unique items are also present to turn the tide of battle and the like.

4. Version 1.6 Stuff
- Heroes Catalog
- Hero Merit raised to 3000 (from 2000)
- Training Tower Imporvements
- Boosts to Arena EXP & SP

5. Summer Festival Part 2 // Summer Voting Gauntlet - August 1st
- F!Corrin, Xander, Leo, and Elise are featured for the 2nd Summer Festival
- The voting gauntlet pits all the summer heroes against each other.

I need to get F!Corrin. Getting everyone else is a nice bonus.

As an aside, I have a feeling they are saving Hoshido for a possible Yukata banner. However, as I know little of how the entire thing works, I'll leave the proper speculation to those more knowledgeable in this area.

6. 6 Month Anniversary Celebration
- Up to 40 Orbs to be earned from the Anniversary Celebration Log-In Bonus
- 20 Orbs earned from the Starter Support Log-In Bonus
- Special Quests & Maps (Training Tower, Seals, Turn Limit Special, Daily Special)
- Hero Fest 2 - August 10

7. Misc
- 3* and 4* Rates are changed. Essentially, it is now much easier to get 4* (58%) units instead of 3* (36%) units. (This starts August 7th, so those hopping early to the 2nd Summer Banner still have the current rates)
- First Free Summon (Seems to indicate a single hero summon and not a full pull, as evidenced from plenty of users in this topic.)

Extra: No Choose Your Legends yet, but I assume that will happen after August and all of these Summer banners. So, August is Summer, September is CYL, and October is (theoretically) Halloween.

Edited by Sire

Just now, Armagon said:

Valter tho. He could be hinting at Sacred Stones characters coming very soon.

I hope so, but I still feel like IS did too much Echoes. I understand wanting to advertise the game and celebrate its release, but...that was months ago now. Since then, like 90% of new Heroes content has been related to Echoes in some way.

1 minute ago, Thany said:

the swimsuit owl will clearly be in a new seasonal banner next year in july. we just have to be paitent.

No, given that we're having Valtar I think next month we'll have the SS Summer characters.  Then they will probably pair this with FE7 Summer characters the following month because those games are often compared to.  I think we'll get Summer FEH sometime in December though.

Summer Corrin's face is weird.

Summer Leo not having any new skills aside from his tome is pretty strange, and as usual, it's just a color-swapped version of Elise's and Corrin's. He's also the first red seasonal unit and the first seasonal unit not to get a new weapon type.

Summer Elise has entirely new skills. She and Xander have neat skill lineups, and them both being green makes them easier to pull.

Summer Xander means I guess "s!" can't be used for denoting both spring and summer units anymore, huh.

Definitely hyped for possible Magvel banner in mid-August.

I wonder what the non-Ch12 maps in the August TT will be.

Feh's voice is great, what are y'all complaining about.

tbh I was kinda hoping for a 'magvel banner' but my expectations were kinda low
although they added valter so that's cool

the Nohrian banner looks fine too, I'm curious abt Xander with an axe?? Unless he's magic I need to backlog

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Ike would make sense since he's super popular and a good unit with a good base skill set! And something's been telling me he'll be in it too. :) I just have this feeling. I must love Ike so much that I've developed a sense for when stuff about him is coming. XD lol I kid. I guess it just makes that much sense to me!

Yeah, considering last time, it seems they go for characters who are very popular and/or tend to have good skills to inherit. I'm working on an image that shows the characters matching the silhouettes and so far, Ike is a perfect fit. Genny fits too, but with some resizing of her extra sparkles and feathers.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

No, given that we're having Valtar I think next month we'll have the SS Summer characters.  Then they will probably pair this with FE7 Summer characters the following month because those games are often compared to.  I think we'll get Summer FEH sometime in December though.

So, actually in Summer? Finally!

I will be raising that Valter, by the way.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I hope so, but I still feel like IS did too much Echoes. I understand wanting to advertise the game and celebrate its release, but...that was months ago now. Since then, like 90% of new Heroes content has been related to Echoes in some way.

I guarantee they will do the same thing with Warriors and FE Switch.

Just now, Shadowess said:

tbh I was kinda hoping for a 'magvel banner' but my expectations were kinda low
although they added valter so that's cool

the Nohrian banner looks fine too, I'm curious abt Xander with an axe?? Unless he's magic I need to backlog

Xander is an axe unit.

Just now, Johann said:

Yeah, considering last time, it seems they go for characters who are very popular and/or tend to have good skills to inherit. I'm working on an image that shows the characters matching the silhouettes and so far, Ike is a perfect fit. Genny fits too, but with some resizing of her extra sparkles and feathers.

I didn't even notice the silhouette, but I'm down for Ike getting some more attention right now since he's only been on one banner, that being his debut one. :3

Just now, Quintessence said:

Free first summon applies only to banners starting from aug 7th, so nohrian summer won't be getting first free summon bonus.

I'd like clarification on this from IS.  

1)  If a banner starts aug 7th but runs through august 7th, will it work if it's my first summon on that banner?

2)  If so, if I already pulled before aug 7th do I not get a free summon b/c it wouldn't be my first?

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is Clive going to be the next GHB?  They said Valtar is the "next" one, and I don't think they've announced Clive as actually being a GHB yet.

I dunno, I didn't watch the livestream and apparently Clive's a TT reward, so there's that. :p

Anyway, I love the reference to Valter's backstory with him having a Cursed Lance. Related to him, considering how the Ylissean Summer banner worked, another banner is going to run alongside it after 2 weeks. Considering Valter's the next GHB for late August, he's probably a hint to the banner that will appear during the Nohrian Summer banner. Not bad, especially since compared to the last time we were able to get a flying mage, this one lasts way longer.

Unfortunately, I need tomato mage since only having 3 different red mages and the only non-Raigh or Sophia aka starter red mage I have being a -Atk Henry from 45 out of 52 is not fun. At. All. I hate fighting green mages with high defense so goddamn much. You don't know pain when you meet green mages who no-sell your sword units and/or even have good speed so I either can't double to brute force like what the hell was that 33 speed Boey from the last Tempest Trials on a lunatic run!? Probably never going to get tomato Leo because apparently red mages only exist for other players and the AI.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Honestly, I really do love the Nohrian characters and admit to favoring them over the Hoshidan royals, personally. But I do admit that it's a bit unfair that the Hoshidans got shafted. 

This was the perfect opportunity to have a summer festival banner with the Hoshidan royals in yukatas! A wasted opportunity :/

Agreed, agreed, agreed. I love both sets of siblings but the lack of the Hoshidans is driving me up the wall...it'd be nice if there was like a fireworks banner for the end of summer with the Hoshidans in it...just...something for them, please?

Xander is now the first unit to be in all three colors. Who would've guessed.

I guess the likely upcoming banner schedule is FE8 in mid-August, then CYL at the start of September, then something else mid-September, then Halloween at the start of October. Then who knows what else.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of all the info we got?

Cecilia + Lilina Bound hero battle

Valter GHB, new exclusive lance

Next TT is also Echoes. Clive is reward. Bonus units get buffs when deployed and get some other bonuses too. First 2 or 3 rounds every day get you point bonuses. New difficulty added with level ~10 heroes

New summer banner with Xander, Leo, Elise, Corrin. New Gauntlet with all eight summer units too.

Arena is modified with new mode Arena Assault. Think Squad Assault, but in the arena. You are also ranked there, get a new collectible (purpose not yet revealed), and can bring 3 new items to help you.

We get a pokedex.

Starting August 7th, 3* and 4* summoning rates switched, first summon is free.

Sixth Anniversay + another Starter Help = 60 free log-in orbs and a bunch of other free maps.

Another Hero Fest, but the focus heroes are a mystery.

There's probably some stuff I'm missing but I'm on mobile and this is a pain. These are some of the biggest points though.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

good point, although that's an incredibly long wait! i'm not sure if I can wait that long, but i'm sure she'll look so adorable it'll be worth the wait

anyway here's all i've got for the hero fest thing

wrathful staff i guess would be useful? and i do want ike